Mihimè by Keiko Mecheri
Mihimè is a perfume by Keiko Mecheri for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-powdery. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Cherry blossomCherry blossom LycheeLychee RoseRose NarcissusNarcissus White teaWhite tea Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang Chypre accordChypre accord

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.04.2021.

A Cousin to L'Ombre Rose
Based on the reviews I've seen, the perceptions of Keiko Mecheri MIHIME are really all over the map: from Nivea to fruity-tooty to...I'd say: L'OMBRE ROSE. I have compared a number of niche roses to the superb drydown of the super-economical Jean Brosseau creation, but in this case, I actually find that the opening, too, bears similarities.

MIHIME opens with a baby powdery freshness which lasts less than a minute before transforming into a straightforward but beautiful dried-roses perfume on my skin. I do not find this fruity or sweet or Nivea-like at all. Nor do I agree with the classification of this composition as an oriental floral. To me, this is a very appealing, somewhat vintage-smelling, rose-heavy floral creation.

I like MIHIME a lot, and if the same ground were not so well covered already by L'OMBRE ROSE, I'd consider adding this big sillage perfume with impressive longevity to my collection. Definitely worth sniffing by rose lovers!

by Delidazo87
by Delidazo87
by AnnaBar
by AnnaBar
by Moni43
by Moni43

Popular by Keiko Mecheri

Loukhoum Parfum du Soir by Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Eau Poudrée by Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Cuir Fauve by Keiko Mecheri Les Zazous by Keiko Mecheri Datura Blanche by Keiko Mecheri Bois Satin by Keiko Mecheri Rebel Hearts by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Bal de Roses by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Vetiver Velours by Keiko Mecheri Umé by Keiko Mecheri Attar de Roses by Keiko Mecheri White Petals by Keiko Mecheri Hanae by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Soussanne by Keiko Mecheri Oliban by Keiko Mecheri Iris d'Argent by Keiko Mecheri Embruns by Keiko Mecheri Johana by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Precious Forest by Keiko Mecheri