Patchoulissime 2004

Patchoulissime by Keiko Mecheri
Patchoulissime is a perfume by Keiko Mecheri for women and men and was released in 2004. The scent is earthy-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Calabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot
JasmineJasmine
RoseRose
PatchouliPatchouli
AmbergrisAmbergris
BenzoinBenzoin
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.09.2021.

Soft Patchoulissime;
Patchoulissime; I got a sample of this fragrance and when I did it on my skin, I was immediately sold. Most patchouli scents are often heavy and have a dense structure which I do not appreciate that. It is a fragrance that you can easily carry the day and also to work. In this scent smell clear the rose and jasmine and the smell is softened by musk. Delicious. I had the sweater I was wearing when I had the scent done in the laundry basket and the next day my laundry smelled delicious. The quality of the ingredients in this fragrance are amazing and of extremely high quality.

Popular Keiko Mecheri

Loukhoum by Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Parfum du Soir by Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Eau Poudrée by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Cuir Fauve by Keiko Mecheri Les Zazous by Keiko Mecheri Datura Blanche by Keiko Mecheri Bois Satin by Keiko Mecheri Rebel Hearts by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Bal de Roses by Keiko Mecheri White Petals by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Vetiver Velours by Keiko Mecheri Attar de Roses by Keiko Mecheri Isles Lointaines by Keiko Mecheri Hanae by Keiko Mecheri Oliban by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Soussanne by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Precious Forest by Keiko Mecheri Umé by Keiko Mecheri Embruns by Keiko Mecheri Iris d'Argent by Keiko Mecheri