Tarifa by Keiko Mecheri
Compare Prices
Tarifa is a perfume by Keiko Mecheri for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is flowery-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Petitgrain
Base Notes Base NotesSpices, Crystal musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.04.2017

Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 5.0/10
A Feminine Orange Blossom
I agree with another reviewer (at another site) that Keiko Mecheri TARIFA smells very familiar. I, too, cannot put my finger on which perfume(s) this is reminding me of, especially in the opening. Perhaps something by The Pink Room? Or am I thinking of Linari ELEGANZA LUMINOSA? Not sure. In any case, this creation opens with a nice blend of smooth resinousness with spices and of course some greenish citrus.

I do not think that TARIFA is distinctive or appealing enough to warrant a full bottle for myself, but I'm sure that some people will fall head over heels for this sort of perfume. To my nose, TARIFA is very feminine and not at all like a typical citrus cologne. I'd describe the overall effect as similar to Vivienne Westwood perfumes. It's definitely more of a "boudoir"-type scent.

In fact, the only member of this limited edition series which I really found to be a citrus cologne was LES NUITS D'IZU. They are good perfumes though. It will all come down to personal taste, in the end, so these should all be tested before purchasing. This particular composition has a fairly dominant orange blossom scent in the drydown, which will be appealing to some but not to others...

Popular Keiko Mecheri

Loukhoum by Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Eau Poudrée by Keiko Mecheri Datura Blanche by Keiko Mecheri Mihimè by Keiko Mecheri Peau de Pêche by Keiko Mecheri Les Zazous by Keiko Mecheri Hanae by Keiko Mecheri White Petals by Keiko Mecheri Les Merveilles - Cuir Fauve by Keiko Mecheri Umè by Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Parfum du Soir by Keiko Mecheri Cuir Cordoba by Keiko Mecheri Tarifa by Keiko Mecheri Les Nuits d'Izu by Keiko Mecheri Johana by Keiko Mecheri Oliban by Keiko Mecheri Musc by Keiko Mecheri Crystal d'Ambre by Keiko Mecheri Taormine by Keiko Mecheri A Fleur de Peau by Keiko Mecheri