White Narcisse

White Narcisse by Kelsey Berwin
White Narcisse is a popular perfume by Kelsey Berwin for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
RaspberryRaspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
HeliotropeHeliotrope
BirchBirch
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
LeatherLeather

Submitted by Michael, last update on 21.05.2021.

Rosée de Framboise

Actually, I wanted to call this post Gris Framboise, but that somehow evoked unpleasant images in my head?.

At the moment, I'm in blind buying fever. I like to be surprised. With me in the family and circle of friends one has it however not so with surprises. I am even asked on Mother's Day, what I want. Therefore, I just have to surprise myself sometimes.
Preferably land as a surprise here on the site cheap and well rated fragrances in the shopping cart of the relevant fragrance retailers. So also White Narcisse .
The specified fragrance notes fall exactly into my Beuteschema and floral-pudrig is also mine. I also have a soft spot for leather scents. So: order triggered. (With two more I could restrain myself just so).

Meanwhile, I'm then already become careful and have the fragrance after delivery first sprayed on a paper towel. Boooah nee, which can immediately move on again, was my first reaction. The top note is already very Bergamottig and was too violent for me at first moment. Then on the paper towel, the scent didn't do any great development. It just smelled like bergamot with fruit, which mellowed out a bit over time. Nothing with flowery-pudrig.
Then last night the skin test. Yes, top note still bergamot-spritzy scratchy. (I think, however, that I am very sensitive to these citrus notes and perceive very strongly. I also have the problem with orange blossom. I perceive those notes so strongly that they overpower everything)

After about an hour, however, I had fought through and the fragrance became increasingly gentle. Now you can smell the fruit, too. Rosy fruity raspberry buzzes around me with spicy underpinnings. All in all though, the scent remains quite tart with little sweetness. I'm sure there's some patchouli in there too. Leather rather little to none. The base is a dream. I would also classify White Narcisse not as floral-powdery but as floral-fresh.

White Narcisse (why this designation - no narcissus far and wide) reminds me very much of Gris Dior . The Tuscan Leather Eau de Parfum mentioned here as a similar fragrance I do not know. But White Narcisse is not a leather fragrance for me.

The bottle is a chunky beauty in white heating varnish. But it counts yes the inner values?.
Good blind buy
Over the past few months, I've developed a new habit. I browse the internet and occasionally order a cheap fragrance that you can't smell anywhere. That's how I didn't order White Narcisse. For 14 €/100ml you can't do much wrong. I have also had good experiences with oriental fragrances in the past, so it was worth the risk to me. Today the fragrance arrived and with great joy I opened the package, especially since the description of the fragrance had already made me curious. First of all I have to say that the fragrance has nothing in common with CH men prove. White narcisse is more sweet and the leather can also be perceived. I have to say that the fragrance is very unique and I have never smelled anything like it before. However, it can definitely be said that the fragrance is of much higher quality than the price would suggest. As a small point of criticism, however, I see that this is not necessarily the most masculine fragrance, which is why the classification as unisex is clear

A new Raspberry/leather combo
When i think in a Raspberry and leather mixture i cant avoid thinking of tuscan leather by Tom Ford. Howver, even though this perfume shares lot if similarities with the Tom Ford one are very different perfumes. I find some similarities with the vine of CH man prive, but with added flowers. The heliotropo gives yo the fragance a specisl vibe which gives to It his own personality. The performance is very good. Some oeople hace told me that o smell a bit like an 'old man' when i wear It but i dont think so. Good fragance for dayly use during the winter.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 3 years ago
Raspberry and leather with a hint of heliotrope. A mixture between tuscan leather by Tom Ford and CH man prive.

by Pixxelio
by Pixxelio

Popular Kelsey Berwin

Al Mazyoona by Kelsey Berwin Zeus pour Homme by Kelsey Berwin Dinar by Kelsey Berwin Al Jawhara by Kelsey Berwin Huberta by Kelsey Berwin Zeus pour Femme by Kelsey Berwin Osmond dé Noir by Kelsey Berwin True Man by Kelsey Berwin Midnight Oud by Kelsey Berwin Trudie Sport by Kelsey Berwin Midnight Pleasure by Kelsey Berwin Zelimir by Kelsey Berwin Dione by Kelsey Berwin Forge by Kelsey Berwin Avalanche by Kelsey Berwin Sheikh Al Shyookh by Kelsey Berwin