Kenneth Cole Signature 2005 Eau de Toilette

Kenneth Cole Signature (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole
Bottle Design Chad Lavigne
Kenneth Cole Signature (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Kenneth Cole for men and was released in 2005. The scent is spicy-aquatic. It was last marketed by Coty.

Perfumers

Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Gaiac woodGaiac wood
PapyrusPapyrus
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.10.2020.

Rquill67
A different fragrance - a good different!!
Kenneth Cole Signature is my first and only in the Kenneth Cole line-up. I am surprised at this one because I really enjoy this right from the opening down into the dry-down. I don't even know what I can compare this fragrance to in my fragrance collection.

I really enjoy the sweet but pungent citrus and warm opening. This becomes softer as time goes by and I smell the water lily and the violet in the mid. The dry-down is spicy, warm, with a bit of sweetness from the amber. I can smell the orris root too.

While this only lasts on my skin about 4-5 hours before this becomes a skin scent; if I spray more than 12 sprays, this will last about 6-8 hours and will project for about the first hour. Yes I "over-spray" and I'm okay with that!

I really enjoy this fragrance, it surprised me. I I give this fragrance an 8.5 / 10!

Popular Kenneth Cole

Black for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Kenneth Cole Black (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole White for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Kenneth Cole Vintage Black by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole for Her by Kenneth Cole Reaction (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole R.S.V.P. (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole Connected - Kenneth Cole Reaction by Kenneth Cole Reaction for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole for Him by Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero by Kenneth Cole Reaction T-Shirt by Kenneth Cole Mankind Legacy by Kenneth Cole Mankind (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole New York Women by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole New York Men (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole Blue by Kenneth Cole Black Bold by Kenneth Cole Mankind Ultimate by Kenneth Cole Copper Black by Kenneth Cole