Mankind Hero 2016

Mankind Hero by Kenneth Cole
Mankind Hero is a popular perfume by Kenneth Cole for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fresh. It is being marketed by Parlux.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian lemonItalian lemon
Base Notes Base NotesCoumarinCoumarin
AmberwoodAmberwood
White mossWhite moss
MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.05.2020.

The faces of the advertising campaign are model John Pearson and his son Cooper Pearson, photographed by John Balsom.

My original favorite
Calm, soothing, inoffensive fragrance. A good combination of a fresh scent with a warm scent. This has been one of my favorites since it came out. The smell is warm and welcoming but not too thick when it’s smelled it could be described as a breath of fresh air. This will not offend anyone almost everyone will like this in fact I haven’t met anyone who hasn’t. Some people might say it’s not earth shattering but it’s simple and it smells amazing in my opinion. It definitely gets me compliments when I wear it, casual or dates in the evening or anytime during the fall this is going to kill it.

Solid & Safe
I am a fan of the Boss Bottled line. I currently own Boss Bottled Intense, and I enjoy it. I just picked up Mankind Hero, and it definitely reminds me of BBI. I would essentially call it a fresher and, dare I say, more versatile version of BBI. Lavender is much more prominent than in BBI, which makes this thing very aromatic. However, it still retains a slightly rich sweetness from the vanilla and tonka bean, and the leather is a nice masculine touch. In testing this side-by-side with BBI, I actually prefer this! Its less of a gourmand; its enhanced freshness over BBI makes it a safer scent. I'm currently wearing it now for the first time, and I can already sense that projection is an issue...but I don't mind. This fragrance is meant to emit a pleasant scent bubble, not reach out and grab people. Obviously its not unique...but I don't believe that anyone who smells this on you won't find it really nice!

KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Contemporary barbershop scent. It has a side similar to Boss Bottled, but has more lavender, it's blue and a bit icy.
MrHonestMrHonest 3 years ago
Justin nailed it. Shockingly identical to Boss Bottled with the ozonic touch of Original Penguin's Premium Blend in the drydown. Very nice.

Popular Kenneth Cole

Black for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Kenneth Cole Black (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole White for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Kenneth Cole Vintage Black by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Signature (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole for Her by Kenneth Cole Reaction (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole R.S.V.P. (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole Connected - Kenneth Cole Reaction by Kenneth Cole Reaction for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole for Him by Kenneth Cole Reaction T-Shirt by Kenneth Cole Mankind Legacy by Kenneth Cole Mankind (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole New York Women by Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole New York Men (Eau de Toilette) by Kenneth Cole Blue by Kenneth Cole Black Bold by Kenneth Cole Mankind Ultimate by Kenneth Cole Copper Black by Kenneth Cole