Mankind Hero

(2016)
Mankind Hero by Kenneth Cole
Where to buy?
7.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Mankind Hero is a new perfume by Kenneth Cole for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fresh. It is being marketed by Parlux.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian lemon, Coriander seed
Heart Notes Heart NotesPlum wood, Lavender, Clary sage, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesCoumarin, Amberwood, White moss, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 10.01.2017

The faces of the advertising campaign are model John Pearson and his son Cooper Pearson, photographed by John Balsom.

Bottle 8.0/10
Sillage 6.0/10
Longevity 7.0/10
Scent 7.0/10
1 Award
Solid & Safe
I am a fan of the Boss Bottled line. I currently own Boss Bottled Intense, and I enjoy it. I just picked up Mankind Hero, and it definitely reminds me of BBI. I would essentially call it a fresher and, dare I say, more versatile version of BBI. Lavender is much more prominent than in BBI, which makes this thing very aromatic. However, it still retains a slightly rich sweetness from the vanilla and tonka bean, and the leather is a nice masculine touch. In testing this side-by-side with BBI, I actually prefer this! Its less of a gourmand; its enhanced freshness over BBI makes it a safer scent. I'm currently wearing it now for the first time, and I can already sense that projection is an issue...but I don't mind. This fragrance is meant to emit a pleasant scent bubble, not reach out and grab people. Obviously its not unique...but I don't believe that anyone who smells this on you won't find it really nice!