7:15 AM in Bali (2008)

7:15 AM in Bali by Kenzo

7:15 AM in Bali is a perfume by Kenzo for women and men and was released in 2008. The scent is sweet-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Daphné Bugey

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Passion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orchid
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.04.2018

7.5 5.0 5.0/10

Body Bag or Pillows?
I obtained a small bottle of Kenzo 7:15am IN BALI out of curiosity from a discounter (hence, scent unsniffed), and after several wearings, I have to say that I'm not really smitten with it. I say this because it seems as though I am alone, given all of the glowing reviews I've seen.

To my nose, BALI seems a bit off somehow. It may be that the orchid and fruit are imparting a slightly sour cast to the vanilla, and that may very well have been intended by the perfumer as an olfactory effect, but unfortunately it reminds me somewhat of the endless catalogue of bad synthetic sandalwood vanilla frags.

I should say that, on a good day, I find this perfume rather pleasant to wear, albeit not that exciting, and I do always perceive its synthetic cast--it's just that on a good day I don't mind that so much. I suppose that since this is a limited edition travel issue to be sold at duty-free shops at airports to tourists on their way to vacations in far away exotic places, BALI is supposed to convey the calmness one feels while lying on a beach having left all one's worries behind back home. So it's not really supposed to be a high-energy, revolutionary scent.

Rather oddly, every time I see the image on the bottle, before having focused, it looks like a bodybag to me. On closer examination, it proves to be some pillows on a bed. And maybe that's a good metaphor for the contents of the bottle as well.

by Sherapop
by Sherapop

Popular Kenzo

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Parfum d'Été (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette Boisée) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme Night by Kenzo Kenzo World (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Jungle Le Tigre by Kenzo