Aqua Kenzo pour Femme (2018)

Aqua Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo
Aqua Kenzo pour Femme (Kenzo)
Aqua Kenzo pour Femme is a new perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Louise Turner

Mandarin, Raspberry leaf, Magnolia

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 30.08.2018

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
A refreshing summer raspberry
I tried it this afternoon and it is a super fresh and revitalizing aroma, I would even say that unisex, I, at least, would use it without qualms. I liked it much more than its male version.

The aroma of this perfume is like an improved version of the perfume "Passionate Man" by Béjar. It has that citrus floral aroma, fresh and sweet with some shades of fresh, cool raspberry. I loved it, and I would use it without qualms, I would not even mind buying a bottle for me, if I was not with the dry law ...

The performance is moderate, a little lower than the male version, staying on skin for 5 or 6 hours, more or less, and with a moderate projection pulling to low, since in the first hour it almost sticks to the skin, and from there, going down to death.

It is a perfume of warm and temperate climates, and of daytime use, perfect to refresh those hot and suffocating days of summer that is approaching.

I loved it, that's true, but I also have to say, that seeing what it costs, I buy several bottles of Béjar perfume, and although they do not smell exactly the same, they are similar enough not to make the investment, but if you Like, go ahead, it's a beautiful perfume and it's not too expensive either.

Sorry for my bad english.

Popular Kenzo

Flower by Kenzo by Kenzo Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Parfum d'Été (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette Boisée) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme Night by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower in the Air (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Flower Tag (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo