Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum (2003)

Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo
Compare Prices
Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum (Kenzo)
Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum is a popular perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2003. The scent is powdery-flowery. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Amber, Almond, Powdery accord, Rose, Vanilla, Violet, White musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.02.2017

Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 10.0/10
Sultry Flower
The gorgeous, sultry, sexy sister of Kenzo Flower, Flower Parfum (In some reviews this is called Flower Red, for the red bottle) she comes out at night after having bathed in almond scented bath oil, nibbling marzipan so that her skin exudes a heavenly nutty scent, her breath is satin and so so voluptuous and enveloping. Touch her and touch oil of darkest reddest roses and musk. Wait with her and amber and iris come out to play. Flower is pretty, gorgeous, complicated and sweet. But oh my god Flower Parfum is so much more, it promises and it delivers. It doesn't just tease. It's tactile, overtly sexual. You would wear this for a soul moment, a deeply intimate encounter - after Flower has been tucked up in bed and kissed off to sleep hours ago.
Unfinished composition?
I do like it, and I like that I can easily detect all the notes listed. It's yummy, soft, comforting. And yet I feel like there is something missing from this fragrance, I'm just not quite sure what, exactly. I've worn the EDP and the "just a drop" gel parfum, and in both cases I was left with the same impression. "Nice, but..." But what? Hmmm.

And then I wore it with my man.
At first he had this inquisitive, slightly puzzled reaction, but he kept sniffing me so I thought he liked it. Except his facial expression didn't exactly reflect that, lol.
So I asked him.
He said "This is really weird. Your perfume. Smells nice but it's like it can't decide weather to be sexy or yummy, and it sure as hell can't pull off both at the same time"

And there, you have it. It's a nice beginning but it's missing some ingredients to complete the recipe. Perhaps if the musk was animalic instead of white, it would give it more depth, more oomph? Who knows. But when I wear it, it's like I'm stepping out in my favorite outfit... and I forgot to put on my shoes.

Popular Kenzo

Flower by Kenzo by Kenzo Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Élephant by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Parfum d'Été by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme Boisée / Kenzo Homme Woody by Kenzo Flower Tag (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme Night by Kenzo Madly Kenzo! (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo