Kenzo Amour Indian Holi (2008)

Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo
Bottle Design: Karim Rashid

Kenzo Amour Indian Holi is a popular perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2008. The scent is sweet-floral. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesRice steam
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Cherry blossom, Peony, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Frankincense, White musk

Submitted by Sani, last update on 30.09.2018

6.0 5.0 6.0 7.0/10

A slightly spicier Kenzo Amour
I tested it with Kenzo Amour on the other wrist. Overall it smells like Amour but a little spicier. From the scent I can't really tell which one I prefer. Both are lovely and have their own caracter. But the sillage and the longevity of Indian Holi on me are significantly less good than original Amour. With the same amount of application, after 8 hours I can still smell Amour easily but Indian Holi has almost gone since after 5 hours.

Originally written in 2013.
10.0 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

PBullFriend
comfort with an interesting touch
I love the warm, clean blanket of soft rice that is the original Kenzo Amour, which I often wear to bed in the winter. To me, this smells like Amour and a touch of saffron. However, the added notes in Indian Holi are rose, pink pepper (which I think some sites have mistranslated as "red berries"), and peony. So I can only wonder whether I'm smelling the saffron because I associate the scent with India.

At any rate, IH has less of the high-pitched sweetness of cherry blossom and more of a subtle spiciness that strikes me as simply beautiful for daytime wear. Rather than lull me to sleep as Amour does, IH helps me stay focused. It was originally supposed to be a limited edition, but I see that the Kenzo and Sephora sites are still selling it at full price (it is also available for less at the discount sites). Finally! A company was smart enough to keep producing a limited edition item that sold well! (If only we could get Thierry Mugler to do the same...)
7.5 7.5 7.5 5.0/10

A Holi Celebration in the Rain
Was a bit dissapointed with this
fragrance i expected a spicy woodsy
firey untamed collection but what it turned out it was a prud very shy on my skin the water drowned out the spices
the peppers woods but i like the incense i think they shoud add more
volume of spices woods and put cinnamon
or chai tea to it but i love the Sinuous Red bottle very different and sensual.

by Liebesengel
by Lorilavira
by MissMass
by MissMass

Popular Kenzo

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Parfum d'Été (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette Boisée) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme Night by Kenzo Kenzo World (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Jungle Le Tigre by Kenzo