Kenzo Amour Le Parfum 2008

Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo
Bottle Design Karim Rashid
Kenzo Amour Le Parfum is a popular limited perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2008. The scent is oriental-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Daphné Bugey

Top Notes Top NotesRiceRice FrankincenseFrankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipaniFrangipani PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber BenzoinBenzoin VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.08.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
The Arabian Nights
Many years ago I was once in an Arabic restaurant. It was small, but fine. I remember candlelight, colorful embroidered blankets, golden trays on which countless tea lights made the light dance. Spices that enveloped the room. It was incredibly unique. If I were to go there again today, I would wear my best dress , heeled shoes and red lipstick.
Kenzo amour le parfum is just that. Golden and colorful light, spices and always mysterious. At the beginning it almost slays you with incense, and carries you into the Arabian wonderland of sensuality. Then to seduce you for dessert with warm vanilla, rice and light smoke.
The fragrance lasts very long and unfolds bit by bit its many facets.
Unfortunately, it is no longer available for purchase, something I really can not understand. Something so unique and special would have earned it to enchant us longer

Darkbeat
A work of art, relegated to oblivion.
This perfume is a beauty. What a spectacular incense !!! an elegant, sensual, warm, cozy and voluptuous aroma, a feminine fragrance, that, even being a man, I could not resist to dress, and to my surprise, in my skin it loses that femininity and voluptuousness, and it shows me a more androgynous facet and unisex.

It could well have been an independent perfume and not a limited-edition flanker, which was a seen and not seen. Very bad for Kenzo, for showing it to us and then depriving us of it, while we continue to flood the perfume market clones of each other, and authentic works of art, like this one, are born to give it a limited life ... that is not done! !!

At the beginning, this perfume I tried it on my sister, and while, in it, it developed extremely feminine and charming, a vanilla incense with an outstanding note of rice, in me, the thing changed for the better. In my skin, it was a more linear aroma, a vanilla incense, something earthy, with a slight touch of patchouli, and very basic rice touch, but in my skin that female note cushioned very well, allowing me to dress without any problem . A smoky aroma, sweet, mysterious and magical, but above all sensual and placid. I've been wearing it for two full days, and it's been a while since a perfume did not make me feel so happy. A pity its descatalogación.

As for its performance, it is good, in my skin it remains for more than 8 hours, with a moderate wake, but with a very marked presence. A perfume of cool and temperate climates and preferably of nocturnal use, during the day I think I would lose that mysterious and sensual touch, that the night would amplify.

I have been particularly enamored with its aroma, and as quickly as I entered ecstasy upon knowing it, I fell into depression when I learned of its descatalogation and the barbarities that they ask for the few living specimens, a pity...

Sorry for my bad english.
2.5

Cumulnimbus
Warm and feminine incensed oriental treasure
I tested this one a while ago when it was still easy to find, I liked it but was on a no buy, so I thought I would go for it in a different moment. After that all of a sudden and to my surprise, it completely disappeared from the perfume shops. I just stopped looking for it.

Today I found a 30ml bottle when I came into a shop looking to test something else and couldn't help myself. It is a beautiful dark but feminine oriental. I don't like the original Amour which I find more common and dispensable. Amour Le parfum on the other hand, is original and special. It is an incensed and ambered benzoin bomb on me, darkened by the patchouli and transformed into a feminine scent by the addition of vanilla and rice notes. With a great longevity and a nice evolution, getting richer as time goes by.

It makes me think of Goutal's beautiful Ambre Fetiche only without the leather so sweeter, more ladylike and easier to wear.

I'm in heaven.

1 short view on the fragrance
DarkbeatDarkbeat 2 years ago
Rice powder, incense and vanilla, a beautiful mix, completely unisex, if you find a bottle, do not let it escape.

Images

12 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Kenzo

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Élixir by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo Jungle Le Tigre by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour L'Élixir by Kenzo Parfum d'Été (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo 5:40 PM in Madagascar by Kenzo Kenzo Air (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle by Kenzo Le Monde est Beau by Kenzo