Kenzo Amour Le Parfum (2008)

Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo
Bottle Design: Karim Rashid

Kenzo Amour Le Parfum is a popular limited perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2008. The scent is oriental-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by LVMH. Limited Edition

Daphné Bugey

Top Notes Top NotesRice, Frankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.01.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Darkbeat
A work of art, relegated to oblivion.
This perfume is a beauty. What a spectacular incense !!! an elegant, sensual, warm, cozy and voluptuous aroma, a feminine fragrance, that, even being a man, I could not resist to dress, and to my surprise, in my skin it loses that femininity and voluptuousness, and it shows me a more androgynous facet and unisex.

It could well have been an independent perfume and not a limited-edition flanker, which was a seen and not seen. Very bad for Kenzo, for showing it to us and then depriving us of it, while we continue to flood the perfume market clones of each other, and authentic works of art, like this one, are born to give it a limited life ... that is not done! !!

At the beginning, this perfume I tried it on my sister, and while, in it, it developed extremely feminine and charming, a vanilla incense with an outstanding note of rice, in me, the thing changed for the better. In my skin, it was a more linear aroma, a vanilla incense, something earthy, with a slight touch of patchouli, and very basic rice touch, but in my skin that female note cushioned very well, allowing me to dress without any problem . A smoky aroma, sweet, mysterious and magical, but above all sensual and placid. I've been wearing it for two full days, and it's been a while since a perfume did not make me feel so happy. A pity its descatalogación.

As for its performance, it is good, in my skin it remains for more than 8 hours, with a moderate wake, but with a very marked presence. A perfume of cool and temperate climates and preferably of nocturnal use, during the day I think I would lose that mysterious and sensual touch, that the night would amplify.

I have been particularly enamored with its aroma, and as quickly as I entered ecstasy upon knowing it, I fell into depression when I learned of its descatalogation and the barbarities that they ask for the few living specimens, a pity...

Sorry for my bad english.
2.5 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

Cumulnimbus
Warm and feminine incensed oriental treasure
I tested this one a while ago when it was still easy to find, I liked it but was on a no buy, so I thought I would go for it in a different moment. After that all of a sudden and to my surprise, it completely disappeared from the perfume shops. I just stopped looking for it.

Today I found a 30ml bottle when I came into a shop looking to test something else and couldn't help myself. It is a beautiful dark but feminine oriental. I don't like the original Amour which I find more common and dispensable. Amour Le parfum on the other hand, is original and special. It is an incensed and ambered benzoin bomb on me, darkened by the patchouli and transformed into a feminine scent by the addition of vanilla and rice notes. With a great longevity and a nice evolution, getting richer as time goes by.

It makes me think of Goutal's beautiful Ambre Fetiche only without the leather so sweeter, more ladylike and easier to wear.

I'm in heaven.

by EvaK
by Pixxelio
by Pixxelio

Popular Kenzo

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Parfum d'Été (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette Boisée) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme Night by Kenzo Kenzo World (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower in the Air (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo