Kenzo World 2016 Eau de Parfum

Kenzo World (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo
Kenzo World (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesPeonyPeony
Heart Notes Heart NotesEgyptian jasmineEgyptian jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxanAmbroxan

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 14.09.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model and actress Margaret Qualley, photographed by Spike Jonze.

Chemische kraft nein danke
If you’ve ever seen the advert where the woman freaks out and starts smashing up the place with death rays, it isn’t because she’s bored with the company, it’s because she’s wearing this chemical fruity nightmare and it’s brought on a psychotic episode.

Alien ambroxan thing from Francis Kurkdjian
In this Kenzo scent you will start hardcore punch of ambroxan slap on your face. Very screechy, harsh opening. Also sour and metallic. Then in 1 hour red fruits and mostly peony effect. My mother got sample and I used it. Not for her type. On clothes good durability. 1 day after still on my turtleneck shirt. Its totally alien scent. Not from this world.
All-Occasion fragrance
Since this scent of Master Francis comes off so badly here, a whole commentary is needed right away.

I had originally received a scent test for an order and had fallen in shock. Everyone I put the perfume under my nose was thrilled by it. So I had to get a big bottle after my sample ran out
It's hard to describe this smell. The jasmine and peony combine wonderfully to create a fresh and somehow fruity and floral note. It reminds one of a crisp and not quite ripe apricot. Ambroxan gives depth and keeps the balance. It doesn't resemble anything I've smelled before, but it doesn't stand out from the crowd with a high recognition value either. The perfect all-occasion scent.

I can't count on my two hands how often I have been asked about this fragrance. It doesn't last very long on the skin, but it seems to adhere really well to clothing and has a good projection.

I find the bottle quite nice, but I also like abstract and unusual designs. A mystical eye can be seen from the front as well as from above (without the cap).

My bottle is soon empty and I will definitely reorder it.
In my opinion, the fragrance is best worn in autumn and late summer. Target group rather female without age restriction.
Give this beautiful designer scent vllt. nevertheless again a chance with your next perfumery visit and tell me what you think of it (test best on clothes).

At least not everyone smells like that :-)
4.5

Jazzy76
Too poor and basic (but expensive)
While I am writing my mind goes to the great Kenzo's creations of the late 80es and 90es.
Here we are very very far from thos masterpieces. What I smelled a few days ago at the drugstore was a poor and synthetic scent , with a too short sillage and contained in a bottle that I find quite ugly .
The price for this product is high. Something went wrong!I don't recommend it at all.

T3lk4T3lk4 7 months ago
Such a weird scent honestly, I personally love it’s metallic punch and the visceral reaction it brings out in some people.
ScentwitchScentwitch 11 months ago
Rather non-descript on my skin. Very aquatic with some floral notes.
OPomoneOPomone 5 years ago
Beyond usual codes?
No way!
It's that same fruity-floral mess you've already smelled tons of times, in the ugliest bottle of Kenzo's history.

Kenzo World an der Wupper
by Entenradio
by Herznote
by Herznote

Popular Kenzo

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Élixir by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo Jungle Le Tigre by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour L'Élixir by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo 5:40 PM in Madagascar by Kenzo Summer by Kenzo by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle by Kenzo Kenzo Air (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Air (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo