L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme (2009)

L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo

L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme is a popular perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2009. The scent is powdery-floral. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Christine Nagel

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Plum, Tonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.10.2017

7.5 7.5 7.0/10

A Sultry Oriental Under A Midnight Sky
L'EAU PAR KENZO INDIGO POUR FEMME is a sultry oriental to my nose, especially in the early stages, when I'd swear there was incense or something along those lines here. I agree that the general atmosphere is indigo: the sky at midnight.

Upon initial application I was wondering why this was called "L'eau", and it didn't seem very Kenzoid to me either. However, INDIGO becomes more and more powdery as it dries down, eventually leaving behind a layer not unlike the famous Kenzo FLOWER powder. I also find some overlaps here to Bvlgari BLV NOTTE.

I like INDIGO, and if I didn't already own BLV NOTTE, which covers some of the same olfactory territory, I might acquire a bottle. Definitely worth sniffing for those who appreciate oriental perfumes.
10.0 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

Powdery purple berries
It is always exciting when a random fragrance catches my eye, because immediately I believe that it is fate, something beyond my control, that draws me in and urges me to love a new and unique scent.

Perhaps it was the beautiful purple coloured bottle that attracted me or the name of this fragrance that made me anxious to test this.

What hit me was a deep, sensual and unique scent which had been composed beautifully. The fruity top notes were subtle yet rich and sweet, with the slight presence of the plum note lingering underneath the fruits and the flowers. This scent is odd, but in a way that it makes you love this fragrance even more.

Eau Indigo transports me to some far off land, a tropical and fertile rainforest filled with luscious and rare fruits with clear, luminous starry skies.

When the tropical fruitiness passes, Eau Indigo softens into a powdery ylang ylang and jasmine blend. Strangely enough, as a child I owned a doll called 'Baby Born' which smelt exactly like this fragrance's drydown.

When I smell this fragrance, I can imagine wearing this at night and during colder months because it is so warm and mysterious. I dare to admit that I find this fragrance incredibly sexy.

Like Vertigo mentioned earlier, the colour indigo certainly matches this fragrance with its depth, mystery and darkness. I am eager to add this fragrance to my growing collection as it would add a different aspect and variety to what I already wear.

Bcars10 21 months ago
First: pencil sharpener shavings. Then it morphs into a powder bomb. I'm not sure how I feel about this dichotomy. Not bad, but not good.+1
4.0
5.0
4.5

by AudreyC
by AudreyC
by Gandix
by Gandix
Etwas Pastell für Fresh :)
by Lavendel18
by YumiLo
by Tandi
by Tandi

Popular Kenzo

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Femme by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Parfum d'Été (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette Boisée) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme Night by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo World (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Flower in the Air (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo