Madly Kenzo! 2011 Eau de Parfum

Madly Kenzo! (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo
Bottle Design Ron Arad
Madly Kenzo! (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesAfrican orange blossomAfrican orange blossom
Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
RoseRose
FrankincenseFrankincense
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
VanillaVanilla
Virginia cedarVirginia cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 25.07.2021.

Not at all impressed
Cool bottle, with a not so cool scent. This fragrance is quite possibly the worst release of 2011 in my opinion.

Synthetic is a word that springs to mind automatically after smelling Madly Kenzo. I find it to be a mish-mash of strange, unfriendly notes lacking the quality and ease that most Kenzo fragrances possess. Plasticky and odd sums up this composition perfectly for me.

I'm not usually the type of person to down a fragrance upon a first testing, but it's difficult to see how my opinions could possibly differ, let alone how I could possibly face wearing this fragrance again. I really find it hard to stomach.

The drydown was my only relief, being an airy blend of musky woods and heliotrope. Nothing to rave about of course, but certainly better than the top notes. The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am in Kenzo for having approved this.

Madly Kenzo thankfully doesn't project too well, nor lasts any more than a few short hours. I was quite glad to be free of the scent by the conclusion of my testing, and I can't say I'll be all too forgiving if this fragrance sells well this year.

EdP 80 ml
by Lene002
by Lilau
by Lilau

Popular Kenzo

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Élixir by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo Jungle Le Tigre by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour L'Élixir by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo 5:40 PM in Madagascar by Kenzo Summer by Kenzo by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle by Kenzo Kenzo Air (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Kenzo Air (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo