Kenzo World Power 2019Eau de Parfum

Kenzo World Power (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo
Kenzo World Power (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Kenzo for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-synthetic. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Cypress, Salt, Tonka bean

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.01.2021.

Seductive poetry
When I first became aware of the Kenzo Eye, I immediately flew to the original bottle, because I am a friend of dust-catching hinstellerchen.

But woe and oh - the EdP could not land so at all with me.

The eye and I looked at each other sadly - it would have been so beautiful...

But the other day I discovered the EdT - and this " eye look " took me for itself.
Very soft and lovely.

Unfortunately, the eye led a lonely existence - and disturbed my sense of symmetry.

Today, however, I found - eureka! - the power eye!
The title made me hesitate - I hardly correspond to the image of a patented power woman - although I spent my youth in the " Powerland " speak Sauerland.

Already the first spray wipes my concerns aside, because Power develops a very subtle " power " - namely a very distinctive attraction.

The sweet-salty seems refined and exciting. Capricious.
Green ethereal mingles with the cypress - a seductive poetry embraces me.
The sexy fairy in the fairy tale forest.

Which brings us back to the beautiful Powerland - the Sauerland.

Now two eyes look at me knowingly - and in addition sounds The Power of Love - from Frankie goes to Hollywood.

Ufff...yummy.
Holla the wood fairy...chapeau...hui. I think he's adorable. Something that doesn't smell like a rose...not 08/15. Really wonderfully artificial, but aesthetic. Warm, yellow and power is not understated, he is very pompous in a cooler way. I've been here for four hours and it still smells like something out of the bottle. The durability is above average. Tonka long and full... the salt very little. It's not mainstream. And you should sleep on it for a night before you want to get it...with some noses an extreme hoppler comes now I come.
Solar Warm Now Come Me Fragrance
This fragrance reminds me of a sunset so beautiful and warm around the heart. The cypress remains all the time but with a warm radiance that is soft and has something sweetly comforting, oh just wonderful. I think you can really let yourself fall into this perfume it lasts over soooo many hours. This salty component is stubbornly beautiful, like a woman with her own opinion and this also represents her. It makes a statement for the environment, attracts attention very well, is quickly perceived and leaves a positive memory. I'm very pleased there's nothing floral fruity here. He spreads a relaxed warmth that comes from a great self-confidence - this woman knows how to live, smiles about her own little mistakes, has a big open heart and likes to try out crazy things because she is satisfied with herself and her karma and the smile is her most intimate companion. Beautiful bottle that attracts and feels good in the hand. Interesting, new and very positive

Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
The tonka bean-cypress combo is noticeable and pleasant, giving charcter and warmth to the scent. However, the result is quite syntetic

Popular Kenzo

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum by Kenzo Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'Éléphant by Kenzo Kenzo Power (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir by Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi by Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Jungle pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Jungle Le Tigre by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Femme by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Jeu d'Amour L'Élixir by Kenzo 5:40 PM in Madagascar by Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle by Kenzo Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Parfum) by Kenzo Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette Boisée) by Kenzo Summer by Kenzo by Kenzo Kenzo Air (Eau de Toilette) by Kenzo