Blackmail (2016)

Blackmail by Kerosene

Blackmail is a popular perfume by Kerosene for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is smoky-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

John Pegg (Marken-Inhaber)

Amber, Vanilla, Dark berries, Sandalwood, Oud

Submitted by Danina, last update on 15.11.2019

8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Don't worry, I like you!
I really like you, even though you have such a strange name and are supposedly brushed on riot. That's deceptive. Who are you blackmailing? Me? Oh, no, my friend, I like you... I see your gentleness deep within you. And the name, that's just a word without meaning. Your true story is very different...

It's not about blackmail, it's about love... Love for fragrance - that's your soul. You're vulnerable and gentle. You are sensitive and do not want to show your gentleness to everyone, so you try to intimidate.
----------
First I tested the "Blackmail" and was totally enthusiastic. The next day it was his brother's turn - the unforgettable "Broken Theories". He really impressed me and I had to report about it immediately. But then I asked myself - Where is the difference between the two fragrances? They seemed right to me, like twins. Only a direct comparison could help!

They're both the same loud at first. "Broken Theories" cries out for spices and orange peels in a hot glass of mulled wine in autumnal cold at the campfire in a nice company. And "Blackmail" goes in a good mood with a soft smile in a completely different direction. He brings me a delightful romanticism and shows me a lonely place on the shore of a picturesque lake... at night... A fire that slowly burns up and exhales its last sparks. Here not the fire crackles, but it crackles in the air... A beautiful togetherness in the summer darkness.

Notes: Raspberries, Plum, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Oud, Amber and Musk.

After the loud performance, a beautiful transformation follows. She just takes it with her and whispers almost mysteriously that things are getting better and better. A real treat for oud lovers! After a while it becomes soft, wonderfully surrounded by slightly sweet fruity accents. The aromatic sandalwood shows itself in its best mood and remains until the end.

The fragrance is very pleasant, friendly. Beautiful balanced vanilla note underlines this gentle character. Raspberries with plum give a light fruity whistle. Amber and musk passionately catch the whole harmony and carry it lovingly into the evening hours.

A unique fragrance with enough fire and sweet woody aroma! Not for everyone.

I would like to wear this perfume regardless of occasion and season, just for myself, to soothe my soul and remember the romance of the campfire.

Durability and Sillage are perfect for me!

I would like to thank the Laurel!
for this opportunity to test both fragrances

by Taskphorce
by Taskphorce

Popular Kerosene

Fields of Rubus by Kerosene Unknown Pleasures by Kerosene Follow by Kerosene Whips and Roses by Kerosene Broken Theories by Kerosene Wood Haven by Kerosene R'oud Elements by Kerosene Creature by Kerosene Copper Skies by Kerosene Black Vines by Kerosene Pretty Machine by Kerosene Santalum Slivers by Kerosene Blackmail by Kerosene Unforsaken by Kerosene Summer of 84 by Kerosene Walk The Sea by Kerosene Canfield Cedar by Kerosene Kindred by Kerosene Dirty Flower Factory by Kerosene Sacred Memory by Kerosene