Follow is a popular perfume by Kerosene for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

John Pegg (Marken-Inhaber)

Coffee bean, Vanilla, Benzoin, Tonka bean, Plant juice, Amber

Submitted by Danina, last update on 17.11.2019

9.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Shaking
The tears of joy of the barista
Nowadays there are coffee scents like sand at the sea, one even thinks that a "coffee" note is part of the good sound of every perfume.

On my odyssey for the perfect coffee scent, I have finally arrived !

I can say without telling lies, with all seriousness, what the theme perfume requires... this and only THIS fragrance comes closest to an authentic coffee experience!
SIC! Black coffee boy! :)

The circle was closed a few days ago, when I tested the last known and accessible coffee scent "Coffee Break - Golden Dallah" and believe me, I had YOU ALL :) (almost)

(Ok in my defense I would like to say that I am missing some small manufactories in America,
the scented oils with coffee flavors and really everything can not be covered)

No disturbing rose, no excessive vanilla, no sandalwood, no flowers etc.....just coffee... black, dark, roasted !

Of course I don't want to say that the other fragrances don't have any reason to exist, not at all!
There are also coffee scents that over 2 hours that capture coffee theme well, but then unfortunately turn in another direction.

For my part, I just wanted a coffee scent that smells like opening a 1kg pack of coffee beans fresh and what can I say:
Mission accomplished!

The question that always comes up: "Do I want to smell as if I have poured espresso over me? "
YES ! unequivocal !

The shelf life is very good (10 hours) / the Sillage is the first hours well perceptible to one meter, but then becomes closer to the body, but remains for me always present as an aura.
8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Chnokfir
Follow the coffee bean ...
I'm a tea drinker.

This statement alone is hardly reprehensible. It is perhaps astonishing if one cannot really do much with coffee as a drink, because in comparison to the taste in my eyes, it falls off strongly, but one cannot escape the smell of freshly roasted and ground coffee beans. When I drink an espresso, it's in the form of a saturated sugar solution. I have probably taken this from the black tea, which I drink with Kluntjes in the North German way, whereby I do not stir until the last sip is a real sugar bomb. But I guess that's how everyone has their strange-looking idiosyncrasies.

My love for coffee in front of my nose was strongly recommended to me by a much respected perfume, almost missionary, "Follow." I can't confess that the black velvet bag as packaging fascinated me. But the simple dark cube bottle is then exactly mine - for me the ideal shape for a bottle. The hand-made writing in the brass plate has both a childlike naive and an arachaic quality, and even after some time it still appeals to me almost magically. So be it.

There aren't many fragrances that give me a borderdebil wide grienen in the face when I sniff them for the first time. This was just the case with "Follow". There is exactly the coffee-sugar note that I love so much in the office when I have sipped my espresso, but at the bottom of the cup a thumb still sticks up a tough, brown sugar mass. If I search for an inspiration, an idea, now and then also for inner peace, then I sniff at it. And that's exactly what this perfume is. Fresh, soft, harmonious roast, brewed seconds ago and filled with sugar until the cup almost goes over. Aromatic, sweet, off! That's all I need. The outside world recognizes immediately that I am hardly responsive before ecstasy any more.

I can't tell you what else is in the perfume. Read the pyramid, maybe you can see something from it, with me it's only coffee and sugar, now and then also in the other order. I don't care, though. What is important to me is that my quintessence does not disappear, does not evaporate, does not change. And luckily, she hardly does in my nose. After about twelve or sixteen hours, the aroma retreats a little, but is still perceptible the next day. In the clothes, the scent has one more day. That's enough, that's good.

For me "Follow" is in another way an ingenious fragrance, because it is refined. That's not because of the scents themselves, but because of when you wear the scent. As an office fragrance, it sinks wonderfully, even if excessively dosed, because almost every colleague has a coffee pot on his desk anyway. In other situations, where there is no coffee cup to be seen far and wide, people standing around will ask themselves where the coffee is or whether it has spilled over their clothes opposite their coffee. But no matter also, one will hardly touch with this smell, too broadly the general acceptance. And unisex is a coffee anyway. What more could you want?!

Once again the question comes up if you want to smell like a hot drink. Well, some people also go through life outside the carnival season as fruit smoothie or bouquet of flowers. The only thing that bites you hard when you wear this scent and want to drink an unperfumed green tea. That doesn't want to happen together with the best will in the world, there's too much confusion. But there's always something. I just console myself with a piece of chocolate ...

by HerrApunkt
by HerrApunkt
by Chnokfir
by Chnokfir

Popular Kerosene

Fields of Rubus by Kerosene Unknown Pleasures by Kerosene Follow by Kerosene Whips and Roses by Kerosene Broken Theories by Kerosene Wood Haven by Kerosene R'oud Elements by Kerosene Creature by Kerosene Copper Skies by Kerosene Black Vines by Kerosene Pretty Machine by Kerosene Santalum Slivers by Kerosene Blackmail by Kerosene Unforsaken by Kerosene Summer of 84 by Kerosene Walk The Sea by Kerosene Canfield Cedar by Kerosene Kindred by Kerosene Dirty Flower Factory by Kerosene Sacred Memory by Kerosene