Walk The Sea (2018)

Walk The Sea by Kerosene

Walk The Sea is a new perfume by Kerosene for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-aquatic. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

John Pegg (Marken-Inhaber)

Sea salt, White blossoms, Cedar, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by JoHannes, last update on 20.08.2019

8.0 7.0 9.0 10.0/10

Silverwheel
White flowers in salt water
The sea air gently blows over my hair. Grains of sand caress and tickle my legs with every step over warm-wet sand. Every few seconds the waves wet my feet and wash gravel, shells and seaweed leaves to the beach. On the dunes, white flowers sway in the wind and exude their attractant scent dancing. The midday sun dries the sea water drops until only a soft film of salt covers my warm skin and makes me dream of a never ending holiday...

For a long time I was looking for a fresh and yet durable summer scent that smells neither of lemon nor of cool water.

Walk the Sea is the perfect fragrance for hot days... and holds and holds and holds. Burned right into my heart, and I'll never give it up again. It starts fresh and maritime with unmistakable salt notes. Like a fresh breeze from the Mediterranean in spring. Amber nestles underneath, accompanied by white flowers that don't seem too feminine. Apart from the salt note, the scent remains quite linear and lasts for hours. He develops a very fine animal touch, which reminds me of tanned warm skin - but without the typical coconut impact.

Tested it in Cretan May sun at almost 30 degrees. Also here it stops at me almost 10 hours without being intrusive. The sillage and projection are not exactly weak for a summer scent, but do not kill even in the midday sun.

For me Walk the Sea is absolutely unisex, if man has no problem with the nuances of white flowers. For me a masterpiece that I will never want to miss in my perfume collection again.

My Kerosene Walk The Sea Fragrance Review on YouTube
If you follow me on YouTube you already know I have a challenging time with aquatic fragrances. But lately I have been opening up to aquatic fragrances and I find this good enough to wear and enjoy. I can tolerate little amounts of the aquatic touches. Walk The Sea by Kerosene starts out very salty with the sea salt note and takes off from there. White floral notes come through but they are not dominant as the salt pretty much dominates now. Woody notes slip in and you start experiencing the cedar along with the ambergris. As it's drying down it's musky and animalic. To me this is a darker take on an aquatic fragrance. It's not your bright and happy aquatic that is typically on the market. If you're tired of those types then check this fragrance out. But please watch my review video on YouTube to find out more about this great release from the indie niche house of Kerosene. Thank you.

by sebjar
by sebjar

Popular Kerosene

Fields of Rubus by Kerosene Unknown Pleasures by Kerosene Whips and Roses by Kerosene Follow by Kerosene Broken Theories by Kerosene Wood Haven by Kerosene R'oud Elements by Kerosene Creature by Kerosene Copper Skies by Kerosene Black Vines by Kerosene Pretty Machine by Kerosene Santalum Slivers by Kerosene Blackmail by Kerosene Unforsaken by Kerosene Summer of 84 by Kerosene Walk The Sea by Kerosene Canfield Cedar by Kerosene Kindred by Kerosene Dirty Flower Factory by Kerosene Sacred Memory by Kerosene