Walk The Sea 2018

Walk The Sea by Kerosene
Walk The Sea is a popular perfume by Kerosene for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is aquatic-floral. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

John Pegg (Brand owner, Perfume maker)

Sea saltSea salt
White blossomsWhite blossoms
CedarCedar
AmbergrisAmbergris
MuskMusk

Submitted by JoHannes, last update on 14.12.2021.

GreenViper
In search of the perfect sea
This is my first review of a perfume. After the first fragrance experiences I wanted, especially at the current time of year, a fresh, aquatic, a simple "good mood" fragrance that could conjure up a smile on the lips just by smelling. On the way I could test some aquatic fragrances, but I was disappointed by most of them, there was no real fragrance joy.
My wife already owned the "Beach Walk" by Replica, this met my longed-for feeling already quite well, but was for me as a man also from the fragrance composition too feminine (is also a women's perfume ???), so my search had to go on.
On Parfumo I then came across the brand Kerosene by chance. The brand history and the story behind the fragrances and the perfumer is just incredibly authentic and sympathetic, so I just had to give "Walk the sea" a chance...
I bought the perfume blindly and have not regretted this until today.
Already after the first spraying on the floral-salty note can be smelled immediately pleasant, a big scent change over the next hours I do not perceive.
The real conviction set in with me when I left the house with the fragrance, and me outside the first breeze met, with which then my own "fragrance cloud" mixed.
This now flashed me for good. The perception of the continental breeze outside my front door as a fresh sea breeze on a walk along the beach hit my longed for scent joy exactly. The theme and the perfume title were really hit perfectly, the floral note is not disturbing, but fits perfectly into the overall composition and even enhances the fragrance a bit, although it does not necessarily fit the theme "beach walk". The wearability for men is good, due to the strong salty aroma, the fragrance can be worn well by both men and women.
I am thrilled, durability is very good for me with about 12 hours, for aquatic fragrances already above average, sillage is also perfectly adequate, acts for one and the environment at no time intrusive.
Only the bottle I do not really like, the handling is sometimes adventurous, but thank God that's not really decisive for the evaluation of the perfume now.

I'm glad to have found for me the most pefektesten sea fragrance so far. ?
Silverwheel
White flowers in salt water
The sea air gently blows over my hair. Grains of sand caress and tickle my legs with every step over warm-wet sand. Every few seconds the waves wet my feet and wash gravel, shells and seaweed leaves to the beach. On the dunes, white flowers sway in the wind and exude their attractant scent dancing. The midday sun dries the sea water drops until only a soft film of salt covers my warm skin and makes me dream of a never ending holiday...

For a long time I was looking for a fresh and yet durable summer scent that smells neither of lemon nor of cool water.

Walk the Sea is the perfect fragrance for hot days... and holds and holds and holds. Burned right into my heart, and I'll never give it up again. It starts fresh and maritime with unmistakable salt notes. Like a fresh breeze from the Mediterranean in spring. Amber nestles underneath, accompanied by white flowers that don't seem too feminine. Apart from the salt note, the scent remains quite linear and lasts for hours. He develops a very fine animal touch, which reminds me of tanned warm skin - but without the typical coconut impact.

Tested it in Cretan May sun at almost 30 degrees. Also here it stops at me almost 10 hours without being intrusive. The sillage and projection are not exactly weak for a summer scent, but do not kill even in the midday sun.

For me Walk the Sea is absolutely unisex, if man has no problem with the nuances of white flowers. For me a masterpiece that I will never want to miss in my perfume collection again.

My Kerosene Walk The Sea Fragrance Review on YouTube
If you follow me on YouTube you already know I have a challenging time with aquatic fragrances. But lately I have been opening up to aquatic fragrances and I find this good enough to wear and enjoy. I can tolerate little amounts of the aquatic touches. Walk The Sea by Kerosene starts out very salty with the sea salt note and takes off from there. White floral notes come through but they are not dominant as the salt pretty much dominates now. Woody notes slip in and you start experiencing the cedar along with the ambergris. As it's drying down it's musky and animalic. To me this is a darker take on an aquatic fragrance. It's not your bright and happy aquatic that is typically on the market. If you're tired of those types then check this fragrance out. But please watch my review video on YouTube to find out more about this great release from the indie niche house of Kerosene. Thank you.

TombbbTombbb 1 year ago
The opening is sea indeed, the drydown leads more to anise, some fruits, and white flowers. Overall quite confusing, not a well-thought mix.

by sebjar
by sebjar
by Ch053n0n3
by Ch053n0n3

Popular Kerosene

Broken Theories by Kerosene Blackmail by Kerosene Unknown Pleasures by Kerosene Follow by Kerosene Summer of 84 by Kerosene Wood Haven by Kerosene Fields of Rubus by Kerosene Black Vines by Kerosene Unforsaken by Kerosene R'oud Elements by Kerosene Santalum Slivers by Kerosene Winter of 99 by Kerosene Pretty Machine by Kerosene Copper Skies by Kerosene Canfield Cedar by Kerosene Whips and Roses by Kerosene Sweetly Known by Kerosene Dirty Flower Factory by Kerosene Kindred by Kerosene Sacred Memory by Kerosene