Musk pour Narcis by Khadlaj / خدلج

Musk pour Narcis

Shafkat82
22.03.2022 - 12:40 PM

Hidden Gem !!!

One of my Frag brother is very fond of UAE based perfume house and he basically introduced it to me . I was like , what the hell . I was super jealous . Hows this is possible at this price rate . This is elegant , sophisticated musk which not heavy just clean musk accompanied with citrus , floral and vanilla . Little sweet but with the musk , this is great on air . My wife complimented me at least 10 times . Even she called me from home , and complimented this perfume , she told me " when i left for office , my room was filled with the beautiful Aroma which she loved very much . The funny part is
this is still cheap . If you can score it , do it now before its too late . And one thing I should mention , The bottle design is one of the beautiful design in my collection , Absolutely a Banger .

Latest Reviews

Shafkat82Shafkat82 3 months ago
Vétiver Nocturne Absolu - Bortnikoff

Vétiver Nocturne Absolu King Vetiver !
This is a floral and Vetiver combo . Especially the champaka flower note and Neroli are very prominent from the beginning and vetiver is the backbone of this fragrance which made it very different from other vetiver fragrances in the market . Surely...

Shafkat82Shafkat82 6 months ago
Vetifleur - Rogue

Vetifleur Jasmine Bomb !!!
I had a very high expectation from this Brand after having two masterpiece Mouses Illumani & Chypre Siam . But this time , I think Its just a ok Fragrance . Its feminine 70 : 30 Masculine . From the initial spray I got Jasmine and some hint of green...