Forest Rain 2008

Forest Rain by Kiehl's
Forest Rain is a perfume by Kiehl's for women and men and was released in 2008. The scent is green-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus fruitsCitrus fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.11.2018.

Mystical green forest
It was the name that urged me to buy a sample of Forest Rain. It sounded so lush and green that I couldn't possibly resist the temptation. Forest Rain turned out to be all that I expected and more.

The moment I applied Forest Rain to my wrist, I exclaimed with deep satisfication, "yum!" To my nose it's a combination of musky greeness, a dew-like sweetness and an elaborate bouquet of big, white lillies.

I feel very feminine and pretty while wearing this, however it has an interesting warmth once settled, that makes me feel very in touch with the earth, somewhat like a hippy. It exudes this strange bohemian aura, and while I'm not very bohemian myself, it awakens the creativeness in me.

The scent tends to envelope you, it becomes you. I can't imagine this fragrance offending anyone. From a distance Forest Rain smells clean and soapy. This fragrance actually reminds me of Spring.

The sillage and lasting strength are amazing. I was so enraptured by this fragrance that I added it to my wishlist in a matter of seconds, without even waiting for the development.

Although I recommend this fragrance for Spring and Summer, I'm currently wearing Forest Rain on a cold and rainy Winter's day and it wears considerably well in such weather.

Popular Kiehl's

Original Musk Blend No. 1 by Kiehl's Vanilla & Cedarwood by Kiehl's Original Musk Oil / Musk 1921 by Kiehl's Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit by Kiehl's Fig Leaf & Sage by Kiehl's Orange Flower & Lychee by Kiehl's Vetiver & Black Tea by Kiehl's Patchouli & Fresh Rose by Kiehl's Coriander 1946 by Kiehl's Amber 1942 by Kiehl's Vanilla 1968 by Kiehl's Grapefruit 1976 by Kiehl's Pour Homme 1987 by Kiehl's Pear 1977 by Kiehl's Gardenia 1961 by Kiehl's Chinese Flowers 1979 by Kiehl's Cucumber 1988 by Kiehl's