Forest Rain 2008

Forest Rain by Kiehl's
Forest Rain is a perfume by Kiehl's for women and men and was released in 2008. The scent is green-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.11.2018.

Mystical green forest
It was the name that urged me to buy a sample of Forest Rain. It sounded so lush and green that I couldn't possibly resist the temptation. Forest Rain turned out to be all that I expected and more.

The moment I applied Forest Rain to my wrist, I exclaimed with deep satisfication, "yum!" To my nose it's a combination of musky greeness, a dew-like sweetness and an elaborate bouquet of big, white lillies.

I feel very feminine and pretty while wearing this, however it has an interesting warmth once settled, that makes me feel very in touch with the earth, somewhat like a hippy. It exudes this strange bohemian aura, and while I'm not very bohemian myself, it awakens the creativeness in me.

The scent tends to envelope you, it becomes you. I can't imagine this fragrance offending anyone. From a distance Forest Rain smells clean and soapy. This fragrance actually reminds me of Spring.

The sillage and lasting strength are amazing. I was so enraptured by this fragrance that I added it to my wishlist in a matter of seconds, without even waiting for the development.

Although I recommend this fragrance for Spring and Summer, I'm currently wearing Forest Rain on a cold and rainy Winter's day and it wears considerably well in such weather.

Popular Kiehl's

Original Musk Blend No. 1 by Kiehl's Vanilla & Cedarwood by Kiehl's Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit by Kiehl's Orange Flower & Lychee by Kiehl's Fig Leaf & Sage by Kiehl's Original Musk Oil / Musk 1921 by Kiehl's Vetiver & Black Tea by Kiehl's Patchouli & Fresh Rose by Kiehl's