Apple Brandy New York 2013

Apple Brandy New York by Kilian
Bottle Design Carré Basset
Apple Brandy New York is a popular perfume by Kilian for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation

Oaken barrel, Texas cedar, Chinese white cedar, Spanish labdanum, Vanilla, Ambroxan

Submitted by Freeestyler, last update on 12.09.2020.

Sinairq
Party tent, village disco and sophisticated gentlemen ?
So, thanks to the momentary crisis and the free time I gained, I finally decided to write my first comment on a fragrance.
My nose is not too experienced, but with this fragrance, which I feel is very one-sided, I dare to express an opinion
First :
The house Kilian has actually taken me very quickly, a certain class and elegance is not only conveyed by the name Henessey, but also generally by the presentation and presentation.
Beautiful boxes, specially made with velvet lined boxes with lock and flacons that look very valuable. All in all very nice, if you combine this with my preference for boozy fragrances, you can imagine that I feel very much at home when it comes to "sniffing" the fragrances the house has to offer. After Single Malt, Intoxicated, Black Phantom and Back to Black I felt like something new :

Performance Apple Brandy !
As expected, the name is Program.
At the first sniff, however, memories came up that absolutely did not match the image of the "noble brand" that Kilian would like to create so much.
I woke up as a village child and there's not much to do in the village, romping around in nature and driving the neighbours crazy when you shoot a ball against a wall with half a dozen other kids in the playground next door At the latest from the teenage age on there was a shooting party, village disco and......exactly alcohol Sometimes mixed up, sometimes too much, but always somehow there : Korn, Berentzen or Obstler.
Take a tent and combine this with hit songs, wool petry, stuffy air, smoke, pretty girls and blurry vision and above all this flag of liquor that comes out of almost every face Apple Brandy brings back exactly this feeling and even more.
With the first spraying this alcoholic kills me and a light apple note gently wafts in the background Yes Moin and off in the head with the material. Shortly before closing time, but we got a bottle of sour apple from Edeka before we go to celebrate and it must be all before you can go into the tent.
So get it down hard, intense and short. The bottle is empty, but the flag remains Waiting at bus stops, warm air and the guys around one. The smell of the drink surrounds us like a cloud, while we squat crowded in the small wooden house You feel adult, virile, intoxicated and ready for more One of them takes out a small bag, tobacco that he has stolen from his father's package and some leaves. Cool as we are we try to turn our own butts, more bad than right, tobacco lands everywhere the smell mixes easily into the air. Before we infect the first one, a group of girls squeezes itself to us It smells slightly of vanilla, pleasant
The fragrance remains something beautiful for me Many describe him as a gentleman-like person, perhaps even distinguished as an adult.
I can fully understand that and see why jmd describes this fragrance that way, because he is a Kilian, boozy and impressive, but not much more. Schnapps, to be exact apple schnapps and I personally associate this with village feast and unrestraint. Good mood.
Sure, Kilian is too fine for this level and of course, with this perfume you don't smell like a drunken youth with a bottle of Obstler in his hand, but really somehow a little more "sublime".
But unlike whiskey or cognac, brandy mMn simply does not have that gentleman's club / bar flair that so many would like to perceive as distinguished.

Sillage and durability are completely within the limits With a performance (on my skin) of about 9h and a silage that is noticeable enough not to be obtrusive, you can wear it like this. Maybe not straight to work.
Comes certainly very well in the cold season, but can also introduce him to me on a warm summer evening in nature.

All scented alcoholics will definitely enjoy this thing.
Whether the ladies like it, I would rather doubt, but the perception of fragrance is always rather subjective and dependent on the person anyway

ItchynoseItchynose 44 days ago
An oak barrel full of apple brandy I would happily drown in. No house does "boozy but classy" like Kilian.
ToptTopt 76 days ago
I dont like this one;here we have a very cheap heavy drink made from mixed fruit that we consumed as students, it smells exactly like that

VIELEN LIEBEN DANK! Der Apfelbrand fühlt sich auch außerhalb von NYC wohl ;-)
by BBMie
Einfach mal die Füße hochlegen. Lieben Dank!
by BBMie
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Kilian

Straight to Heaven Extreme by Kilian Intoxicated by Kilian Black Phantom Memento Mori by Kilian Back to Black Aphrodisiac (Perfume) by Kilian Straight to Heaven White Cristal (Perfume) by Kilian Single Malt London by Kilian Rose Oud by Kilian Incense Oud by Kilian Amber Oud by Kilian A Taste of Heaven Absinthe Verte (Perfume) by Kilian Love Don't Be Shy (Perfume) by Kilian Gold Knight by Kilian Rolling in Love by Kilian Angels' Share by Kilian Lemon in Zest Lugano by Kilian Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess by Kilian Noir Aphrodisiaque Paris by Kilian Cruel Intentions Tempt Me (Perfume) by Kilian Sweet Redemption The End (Perfume) by Kilian