Bamboo Harmony (2012)

Bamboo Harmony by Kilian
Bottle Design: Carré Basset

Bamboo Harmony is a perfume by Kilian for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Calice Becker

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Bitter orange, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesCitric notes, Mimosa, White tea
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Fig leaf, Mate

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.06.2019

This fragrance is part of the "Asian Tales" collection.

5.0 7.5 6.0/10

A basic green tea scent
I love tea scents, I really do, but as much as I hate to say this, Bvlgari and Elizabeth Arden have already done this scent to death. I was hoping for something more bamboo-like, but supposedly this fragrance is meant to emulate the scent of white tea being drunk from a bamboo cup or leaf... or something along those lines.

I expected to smell a luscious, green jungle, but instead Bamboo Harmony greeted me with crisp tea notes and aromatic spices. It's not bad in terms of composition, although I do admittedly find it a little bland and boring at times.

It wears splendidly on the skin. The unisex qualities are quite apparent, with refreshingly green and spicy notes combining to create a smooth, non-gender specific scent. I actually quite like it for its versatility and easy-going approach.

So far I am beginning to realise that this Asian Tales series is intended for Summer. On my side of the world, I am in the midst of a freezing, cold Winter, so it's probably not the best time to test these scents. Either way, I will be looking forward to giving Bamboo Harmony a whirl in forty degree celsius weather.

The drydown smelt quite earthy on my skin, which was certainly pleasing. The longevity for me wasn't as disappointing as it was for others. I got at least a good five or so hours from Bamboo Harmony, and what I'd call moderate sillage.

It may not be the most innovative Summer scent, but I will agree that it does smell nice and has the ability to grow on you over time. I found the simplicity the only bothering factor.
5.0/10

no bamboo
For me this opens with a burst of white tea and bergamot.Then you can smell the spices, cant smell the mimosa though. Its a nice tea scent but not for my taste. I find it a bit blend

Hermesh 4 years ago
Light green floral fragrance. Corners and edges are missing (kind of harmony?). Depth unfortunately as well.
5.0
5.0

by Danina
by Danina
by Zenkido
by Zenkido

Popular Kilian

Back to Black by Kilian Straight to Heaven by Kilian A taste of Heaven by Kilian Love by Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses by Kilian Cruel Intentions by Kilian Rose Oud by Kilian Black Phantom by Kilian Amber Oud by Kilian Sweet Redemption by Kilian Intoxicated by Kilian Incense Oud by Kilian Good girl gone Bad by Kilian Bamboo Harmony by Kilian Beyond Love by Kilian Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian Sacred Wood by Kilian Love and Tears by Kilian Water Calligraphy by Kilian Forbidden Games by Kilian