I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess 2018

I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess by Kilian
I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess is a popular perfume by Kilian for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation

Honorine Blanc

Ginger, Green tea, Marshmallow

Submitted by Tester2015, last update on 19.07.2020.

Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah ah ah yeah
Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ooh woa, ooh woa

Oh I was disappointed at the end when I tested IDNAPBMSTBAP. Normally I love fragrances like whipped cream, marshmallow etc., if they go well with the other fragrances!! e.g. Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme Intense or Just Cavalli Gold for Her I found great with the marshmallow note in it.
Delicious and not too synthetic-sweet.

IDNAPBMSTBAP has a very nice start, despite ginger, which I don't like in food, tea or perfumes (be careful with colds, ginger tea with fresh lemon slices in it helps super, I make an exception). Mixed with green tea (I don't like tea in scents either. I am a demanding person...) This scent is pleasantly sweet.
Marshmallow doesn't come directly to the surface with me, only a slightly sweet breeze resonates at the beginning.

After about 15 min, I am a bit confused, sniffing my wrist and with question marks in my eyes IDNAPBMSTBAP (God how stupid, but I certainly don't write that out) suddenly becomes extremely!!! synthetically sweet. The great mixture disappears and what remains is 100% marshmallow. It's like smelling a can of fluff. (Bought 1x and then never again..It is not suitable for on bread anyway, if then already with the spoon or on a cookie :D)

The marshmallow note is getting violent and so is the Sillage!? I'd rather smell a bag of marshmallow. They don't knock me out as much.
On the way home in the car I get sick, although I wanted to get a bag of gummy bears for the evening after all. Hah! Calories saved ;)

Conclusion: The beginning is really nice, but honestly nothing special. All those who have it and like it are welcome to have it, but please not in the middle of summer and please only one sprayer when I am around ;)

Despite the stupid weather I wish everybody a nice carnival sunday and say three times Helau und Hall die Gail (Said in a small town in the Rhein-Main area ;))

CaroCastle
I Need A Prince To Be A Princess!
It was only a year ago that I discovered this fragrance in the perfumery. I liked it, but whether it will remain so in the long term, I could not know. I'd have to take it out for a walk more often. Should I buy it?
Nah... too expensive, bottle too clumsy, and that name... What should I say if someone asks me the name of my perfume? "I don't know. The name is so long I can't remember it" would probably be one of the less embarrassing possible answers. So I only complained to my husband about how such a great fragrance can be so spoiled by marketing alone and let the matter rest.
...
A few days later my husband gave me this perfume. And I carried it around. And I loved it. A good mood fragrance full of young light-heartedness like a visit to a carnival. Hands up, weekend. A sweetness restrained by spice. One of a kind.
...
A few months later it was used up to the last drop. What? Empty so soon? Is this a post-purchase candidate now?
Nah, Sillage too weak, durability too short, and: this name...
...
Last week my husband surprised me again with IDNAPBMSTBAP (oh man, not even the abbreviation is usable). But I was so happy!
I Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess.
Dollhouse scent!
There I am sitting with my 5-year-old daughter in front of the dollhouse at her grandmother's. A beautiful doll house. It's all handcrafted. Six rooms, each a jewel in its own right. A dream for all who like dollhouses. One of the kind that are not really child-friendly because the ingredients are all antique and precious. The table is filled with a tiny butter dish and a dreamlike little romantic cake. A chandelier (which of course also glows). A nostaglisch-beautiful bedroom. Grandma's a wonderful grandma. And calm enough to open her dollhouse to her grandchild. And my daughter is very careful. She is happy about every visit at grandma's. Then the transparent protective wall in front of the house is removed, she gets a stool, climbs up to be able to play in all the rooms and always asks for support when playing in the doll's house. This time I had the pleasure. There a very pleasant scent blows out of the doll's house bathroom - which is nostalgically nicely equipped with mini toothbrushes and cups, a wash bowl and an emptied Chanel N° 5 Extrait bottle (still the 7 ml). It couldn't have been the empty Chanel bottle, that was obvious. What's that smell? It's too quiet and soft for Mon Guerlain. The lavender note is missing. I mean, besides the slightly sweet (not sticky!) Marshmellow note, I notice a hint of almond. In colours, a pink, coloured scent rose into my nose. Bright pink. Very round, without corners and edges. And yet somehow special. There's nothing stinging your nose. I looked at my daughter questioningly. She understood and put a sponge under my nose. "Sprayed Grandma!" Good, good, good. We played very happily for a while. One of those Sunday afternoons where it rains outside and it can be so cosy inside. When I said goodbye I was given a sample of Princess by Kilian. She got it when she last went shopping at Douglas. Kilian at Douglas, I thought. That's odd. A few days later I was on a business trip to the capital. My way back crossed Friedrichstraße. I was looking for Kilian at the Lafayette. But Princess (I abbreviate, the title obviously follows the book trend, according to which book titles become longer and longer in the meantime...), Princess was nowhere to be seen. But a very friendly advisor enlightened me. Princess was created exclusively by Kilian for Douglas. Just like the other three fragrances with these round flacons, with the spray head in the base. So I could have tested this fragrance at any Douglas store. On the way to the main station two branches crossed my way. I got on the train with a Princess bottle in my pocket. Admittedly the ugliest and most impractical bottle in my collection. My little daughter was wildly delighted and fell asleep that evening with the words: "Mom, I want to smell like you" A compliment for every perfume-mama. On special occasions - like Papa's birthday party - she currently celebrates with a little splash of Princess on her wrist. I like the pink healing world scent - on Sundays, when it rains outside and everything is fine inside and we can get lost in the doll house world.

by Sky22
by Sky22
by Tatjanas
by Tatjanas

Popular Kilian

Straight to Heaven Extreme by Kilian Intoxicated by Kilian Black Phantom Memento Mori by Kilian Back to Black Aphrodisiac (Perfume) by Kilian Straight to Heaven White Cristal (Perfume) by Kilian Single Malt London by Kilian Rose Oud by Kilian Incense Oud by Kilian Apple Brandy New York by Kilian Amber Oud by Kilian A Taste of Heaven Absinthe Verte (Perfume) by Kilian Love Don't Be Shy (Perfume) by Kilian Gold Knight by Kilian Rolling in Love by Kilian Angels' Share by Kilian Lemon in Zest Lugano by Kilian Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian Noir Aphrodisiaque Paris by Kilian Cruel Intentions Tempt Me (Perfume) by Kilian Sweet Redemption The End (Perfume) by Kilian