Kissing Burns 6.4 Calories A Minute. Wanna Workout? (2018)

Kissing Burns 6.4 Calories A Minute. Wanna Workout? by Kilian

Kissing Burns 6.4 Calories A Minute. Wanna Workout? is a new perfume by Kilian for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Lily-of-the-valley, Hot milk, Rock sugar

Submitted by Tester2015, last update on 01.06.2019

Flaconesse
Of toilets, burnt condensed milk and homely feelings
There was a spray raid this morning from Mr. X with Kilian's "Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute, wanna workout?" My first impression was: Boah is the cute one! Warming thick milk, a hint of lily of the valley I can imagine under the massive soup, which however lets it drift very easily in a toilet stone direction. The last time at Douglas we both didn't get past this stage, the test stick was disposed of as quickly as possible. But now I was brave enough to put my arm in before I even saw which of the 4 Kilian fragrances from the new, cheaper series it is (I had already reported about 2 of them in my blog). Often body warmth is needed for the fragrances to unfold more beautifully and come to life than is possible on such a dead and cold piece of cardboard, my intensive testing last year taught me, and indeed, the new Kilian is developing into a very sweet and engaging fragrance. I can already smell the one spray clearly on my typing hand and I like it much better than in the first test. the Klostein chord evaporates quickly. "Somehow like bad vanilla pudding" my Miss Y shouts. The milk note is indeed striking, but it does not arouse the association of freshly milked cow's milk as much as of highly sugared condensed milk, which has been heated and reduced to such an extent that it almost burns. Also the lily of the valley sang and went down without a sound after a few minutes and were never seen again. Durability and Sillage is also top with the Kilians as usual. Even the small splash on my wrist smells up to my colleague at the desk several meters away and has my poor Alien Flora Futura, which I wanted to test today actually extensively down-slaughtered.

Whether the sweet milk mixture invites to burn calories or not, I don't feel motivated to kiss anybody either. The only advantage is that it concealed my garlic flag after the gyro plate, which I wanted to use as a counterpoint to the sweet scent
With the greasy, salty food in my stomach, the food coma near, I feel the fragrance today for the first time as appropriate. Instead of pushing a dessert afterwards, it is sufficient to sniff briefly and the hunger for sweetness is satisfied. I'd love to snuggle up somewhere and have a nap now and be satisfied.
Contrary to the name I do not find the fragrance exciting or sexy. However, it creates a homely and calming feeling with me with increasing hour, only I would like to do without the first impression, which overrolls everything.
After 5 hours I like the fragrance better and better, I don't want to talk about base notes, because after the lilies of the valley have disappeared it is quite linear. In the lower dosage, however, he got a stronger caramel note and almost something nutty.
In summary, I have to admit that KB6.4CAMWW does not smell unpleasant per se, but sweet toothers will get their money's worth. But it's strongly discouraged to use more than 2 sprays, the environment will thank you for the killer silage.

by BlueValkyrie
by BlueValkyrie
by Tatjanas
by Tatjanas

Popular Kilian

Back to Black by Kilian A taste of Heaven by Kilian Straight to Heaven by Kilian Love by Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses by Kilian Cruel Intentions by Kilian Rose Oud by Kilian Amber Oud by Kilian Sweet Redemption by Kilian Incense Oud by Kilian Intoxicated by Kilian Black Phantom by Kilian Good girl gone Bad by Kilian Bamboo Harmony by Kilian Beyond Love by Kilian Sacred Wood by Kilian Love and Tears by Kilian Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian Water Calligraphy by Kilian Forbidden Games by Kilian