Straight to Heaven White Cristal 2007 Perfume

Straight to Heaven White Cristal (Perfume) by Kilian
Bottle Design Carré Basset
Straight to Heaven White Cristal (Perfume) is a popular perfume by Kilian for men and was released in 2007. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Ombre Nomade

Top Notes Top NotesNutmegNutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouliPatchouli
RumRum
Base Notes Base NotesBrazilian rosewoodBrazilian rosewood
CedarCedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 26.09.2021.

5.5
Scent Opera Act 3 / So Far from Heaven
I must confess I was sorely disappointed in Straight to Heaven.

Were but the fragrances Intoxicated and Golden Knight a real pleasure for the nose and the senses.
Three sprays are not enough in my opinion to perceive wehnigstens something like a perfume.
The Wässerchen is very discreet and quiet in performance.

How does one imagine heaven in fragrance form?
Bright, light, comforting, white, a little warm.
Does this fragrance have any of those cues? I can't find any.
He tries to be gourmandig. But even this he does not create in my opinion.
Nutmeg and rum are perceptible. But the rest goes down in the quiet nothingness.
The durability is also urgrottig. After 20 minutes I smell of the nothing at all more.
I can do nothing at all with this fragrance.
Too bad Kilian for this name waste.

Luckily I still have 7ml. Maybe I'll get to know and love him even better.

But I think the sky remains very very far from me at the moment.
Why?
One thing in advance - I find the fragrance absolutely brilliant; masculine, dark, different - but he holds nuts!
At least on me - but also on the clothes only slightly better. After 2 hours I can perceive him only faintly on the skin - 3 hours - then isser gone!
Wonderful alcoholic, spicy prelude - a little later it is then fruity, rounder, while always an earthy, mystical undertone resonates.
But what good is all this if the pleasure does not last? - For him to constantly re-spray it is a touch too expensive.
Tips? - Body lotion I've already tried - colleague asked - can also hardly perceive him. Very sad because I like the scent very very well. ?
For me a dream
Wow I got a sample I sprayed him and was immediately gone and away
He starts directly with a nutmeg and then comes with a boosy, very very tasty rum note that made my ears flap. I am whisky and rum lover and love this authentic rum note just extremely! In the drydown come earthy notes as well as a noble sweetness that let the cedar just melt away and create such a delicious creamy note.
I am blown away.
High proof!
Why has it me this fragrance because so angetan I ask myself all the time!!!
Maybe it's the patchouli....I love patchouli ....ok I came out!!! I liiove patchouli in scents...this scent here mixes patchouli with a very masculine and also almost vicious rum. This is not a warm fireside evening rum scent like you get in from time to time...this is high quality almost black rum. At least this fragrance smells so for me :)

Straight to Heaven White Crystal would have to be called Black Crystal or at least Dark Crystal, if you may bring that into association ...
Price-wise, this fragrance is as of Kilian fragrances already used quite far above....ich find, however, that it corresponds to the price by its special niche character in any case. Well I have to say that you could have screwed something on the durability, but that is forgiven :)

For me Straight to Heaven should not be allowed to be purchased under 18 years...because for me he smells almost like a Russian Mafia Boss.... masculine and perhaps malicious (possibly I was negatively influenced by one or the other film...vllt. are the Russian gentlemen actually quite nice? .... a case for Galileo Mystery)

Durability on my skin: 6-7 hours
Sillage: average (could be a little better)

Greetings your Angelina

SirFragrance
People like that don't go to heaven
He is fire and water at the same time. Mysterious people who make a good refreshment, but where you burn yourself quickly because you do not know where you are. The bad boy parallels are not to be missed. At first impression he has something dirty and prickly, which I would attribute to a narcissist. At the same time, a closer look reveals a warm component that suggests security. Like the lure of a fishing rod, it works. The scent is the epitome of reverse psychology. You please because you don't want to please others. See it on confident people who aren't out to get compliments, but wear the scent for themselves regardless of what others think.

Straight of my skin
While looking at the note break down and watching the overload of positive reviews regarding this fragrance, I couldnt have anything less than high expectations.

Cedar, rum, patchouli, dried fruits, nutmeg, musk, vanille, amber and jasmine.

Sounds like a party, right?

Well, actually it is!

However this party stops after the first song.

And then asks the guest to leave.

Poor performance, in other words: straight of my skin

Ptsau
Gorgeous boozy oriental scent but weak performance!
I love the scent a lot but it has weak performance. Only 5-6 hours and stay close to skin. With its price, it’s a little too weak. Kilian has some very long lasting fragrances, also has some weak ones. You just need to pick the right one. I still use it from time to time, just need to reapply in the middle of the day. I think Kilian is still one of the houses that has the most unique and original scents. People who know fragrances would know you’re using Kilian’s when they smell you.
JohnVapiano
Straight to the top with a heavenly overdose of rum, cedar & patchouli
Immediately interesting: Straight to Heaven is a fresh fragrance without classic fresh notes such as citrus and shower gel - Kilian Hennessy himself says something similar in a YouTube interview. Here you get an all-rounder fragrance of a special kind that is basically suitable for all seasons. Straight to Heaven isn't necessarily a "Lets Go To The Beach" fragrance, but the rum+gourmand mix does make you feel like having cocktails on the beach.

The fragrance beguiles without any unnecessary complexity: in the same YouTube interview, Kilian Hennessy reveals that Straight to Heaven allegedly consists of only 15 ingredients - a very short list of ingredients in the perfume world. This simplicity calls for an overdose of ingredients: cedarwood and patchouli probably make up 60 percent of the formula. Is that the reason why so many complain that they perceive an unloved note as dominant?

But there are no complaints with me. For me Straight to Heaven is smooth, stylish, sensual, serene, very well-groomed and absolutely pure. The embodiment of Kilian Hennessy's elegant appearance.
Bad Boy/Bad-Ass Scent? Not at all. Sure, there are some Bad Boys who wear this Kilian, but it doesn't fit into the "Bad Boy" fragrance category - it's too soft for that. If you see a disadvantage in it, you can get the necessary dose of Bad-Ass+Rum from John Varvatos Dark Rebel or Kilian Black Phantom.

Three types of fragrance fans must try Straight to Heaven:
1. People who are looking for a fresh fragrance that does not go in the typical shower gel direction.
2. Fans of rum, cedar wood and patchouli. Because there is a lot of that in this Kilian.
3. People who go for the rock stars of the niche world: Reflection Man, PdM Herod, TM Oud Wood and so on. If you like the mix of niche and mass appeal, Straight to Heaven is the right choice. On the other hand, if you want to make people happy with dirty notes, you'd better go for the fragrance twin Tiziana Terenzi Ursa. The animalistic in Straight to Heaven is fully revved up with Ursa. If you're looking for the full buzz of alcohol, you can check out the extreme version of Straight to Heaven.

A fragrance for women too? Unisex? Gender labels are often marketing anyway. It's 2020 - just wear it when you feel comfortable.

Once again I can criticize the packaging of this "luxury" product. I find the packaging of numerous niche fragrances to be deficient: Tom Fords with a crooked label and a barely adhering cap, the underground spray buttons from Tauer, and so on. My Kilian joins the negative list. Looks nice, but the foil on my bottle is crooked. It's no drama, but that's no luxury either. It's not 100%. May I not expect them for 200€ or 250€ retail price?

The interview with Kilian Hennessy and Robin James (english) - from 11:20 it's all about Straight to Heaven:

Boozy sobriety
We all know that anyone can wear anything, that there is no seasonality, that gender and class and age are labels, marketing ploys, social constructs and all that jazz. Yet there are times when you bring a fragrance to your nose for the first time and the picture it paints is so vivid that the associations are very hard to deny. At the end of the day we are only the children of our own circumstance and many mental images speak louder than words: grandpa's aftershave, mom's purse, you catch my drift.

Kilian's Straight to Heaven has such an effect on me. From the initial blast of rum and nutmeg to the drydown full of wood and patchouli there is an unmistakeable masculine quality to it, one that evokes a particular man: a sleek and suave operator with just the right number of undone buttons in the tailor-made shirt, just the right amount of stubble on his face and just the right drink in his hand. Maybe it's the smell of the sort of fantasy character many of us men would aspire to become "when we grow up".

The scent itself may be accused of being slightly linear and quite underwhelming in the performance department –the hefty price tag can't be ignored– but ultimately this is not a fragrance for an impressionable young contender desperate for attention, it's a scent for a confident adult with plenty of tricks up his sleeve.
Bright or Heaven?
The first time I tested this perfume a few years ago to get this rum note on me immediately, which I already liked then. It was different from everything else I had smelled until then. But I didn't have enough money to buy it then. Therefore I did not do it and forgot it.

A few weeks ago I was in Paris with my partner on the Champs Elysee. There is a large cosmetics market there, which is slowly expanding in this country too. Saph... starts... with me. They advertise perfume very intensively. They actively approach the customers and put the test strip right under their noses. So did the Kilian salesman there and the first thing I thought when I smelled it was: yuck, what is that? It smelled pungent and repulsive. I read the name and remembered it. It was Straight to Heaven. And somehow I liked it better than it was then. The sting faded with time and what remained was this rum note that I really liked. So I had to smell the stripe several times and got myself a bottling when I was back in Germany.

Give him some time and wait. Then maybe Straight to Hell becomes Straight to Heaven. Or Hell...whatever. Wait for it

InbnkInbnk 1 month ago
Very nice boozy woody creamy touch but very thin in projection and longevity. Not worth it if compare with the price.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
A slightly spicy, not too heavy boozy-sweet Mid season fragrance, balanced by a gentle earthy resinous-woody base. Sadly lacks performance.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Elegant, masculine and dressed up rum and wood combo with a hint of spice. Boozy but classy with discreet projection.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Great cedar scent, initially dry, then - due to patchouli and rum - deeper and eventually even somewhat fruity.

by Ergreifend
by Ergreifend
Nah am Abgrund.Der Duft lohnte nicht.Es war nur ein kurzer Augenblick - weil blind und entzücktverrückt
by Seejungfrau
by Hanismells
by steamyandor
by steamyandor

Popular Kilian

Angels' Share by Kilian Intoxicated by Kilian Straight to Heaven Extreme by Kilian Black Phantom Memento Mori by Kilian Back to Black Aphrodisiac (Perfume) by Kilian Love Don't Be Shy Extreme by Kilian Rolling in Love by Kilian Love Don't Be Shy (Perfume) by Kilian Apple Brandy New York by Kilian Rose Oud by Kilian Single Malt London by Kilian Incense Oud by Kilian I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess by Kilian A Taste of Heaven Absinthe Verte (Perfume) by Kilian Gold Knight by Kilian Amber Oud by Kilian Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian Love the way you Taste by Kilian Lemon in Zest Lugano by Kilian Woman in Gold (Perfume) by Kilian