Straight to Heaven White Cristal 2007 Perfume

Straight to Heaven White Cristal (Perfume) by Kilian
Bottle Design Carré Basset
Straight to Heaven White Cristal (Perfume) is a popular perfume by Kilian for men and was released in 2007. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Ombre Nomade

Top Notes Top NotesNutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Rum
Base Notes Base NotesBrazilian rosewood, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.05.2021.

High proof!
Why has it me this fragrance because so angetan I ask myself all the time!!!
Maybe it's the patchouli....I love patchouli ....ok I came out!!! I liiove patchouli in scents...this scent here mixes patchouli with a very masculine and also almost vicious rum. This is not a warm fireside evening rum scent like you get in from time to time...this is high quality almost black rum. At least this fragrance smells so for me :)

Straight to Heaven White Crystal would have to be called Black Crystal or at least Dark Crystal, if you may bring that into association ...
Price-wise, this fragrance is as of Kilian fragrances already used quite far above....ich find, however, that it corresponds to the price by its special niche character in any case. Well I have to say that you could have screwed something on the durability, but that is forgiven :)

For me Straight to Heaven should not be allowed to be purchased under 18 years...because for me he smells almost like a Russian Mafia Boss.... masculine and perhaps malicious (possibly I was negatively influenced by one or the other film...vllt. are the Russian gentlemen actually quite nice? .... a case for Galileo Mystery)

Durability on my skin: 6-7 hours
Sillage: average (could be a little better)

Greetings your Angelina

SirFragrance
People like that don't go to heaven
He is fire and water at the same time. Mysterious people who make a good refreshment, but where you burn yourself quickly because you do not know where you are. The bad boy parallels are not to be missed. At first impression he has something dirty and prickly, which I would attribute to a narcissist. At the same time, a closer look reveals a warm component that suggests security. Like the lure of a fishing rod, it works. The scent is the epitome of reverse psychology. You please because you don't want to please others. See it on confident people who aren't out to get compliments, but wear the scent for themselves regardless of what others think.

Straight of my skin
While looking at the note break down and watching the overload of positive reviews regarding this fragrance, I couldnt have anything less than high expectations.

Cedar, rum, patchouli, dried fruits, nutmeg, musk, vanille, amber and jasmine.

Sounds like a party, right?

Well, actually it is!

However this party stops after the first song.

And then asks the guest to leave.

Poor performance, in other words: straight of my skin

Ptsau
Gorgeous boozy oriental scent but weak performance!
I love the scent a lot but it has weak performance. Only 5-6 hours and stay close to skin. With its price, it’s a little too weak. Kilian has some very long lasting fragrances, also has some weak ones. You just need to pick the right one. I still use it from time to time, just need to reapply in the middle of the day. I think Kilian is still one of the houses that has the most unique and original scents. People who know fragrances would know you’re using Kilian’s when they smell you.
JohnVapiano
Straight to the top with a heavenly overdose of rum, cedar & patchouli
Immediately interesting: Straight to Heaven is a fresh fragrance without classic fresh notes such as citrus and shower gel - Kilian Hennessy himself says something similar in a YouTube interview. Here you get an all-rounder fragrance of a special kind that is basically suitable for all seasons. Straight to Heaven isn't necessarily a "Lets Go To The Beach" fragrance, but the rum+gourmand mix does make you feel like having cocktails on the beach.

The fragrance beguiles without any unnecessary complexity: in the same YouTube interview, Kilian Hennessy reveals that Straight to Heaven allegedly consists of only 15 ingredients - a very short list of ingredients in the perfume world. This simplicity calls for an overdose of ingredients: cedarwood and patchouli probably make up 60 percent of the formula. Is that the reason why so many complain that they perceive an unloved note as dominant?

But there are no complaints with me. For me Straight to Heaven is smooth, stylish, sensual, serene, very well-groomed and absolutely pure. The embodiment of Kilian Hennessy's elegant appearance.
Bad Boy/Bad-Ass Scent? Not at all. Sure, there are some Bad Boys who wear this Kilian, but it doesn't fit into the "Bad Boy" fragrance category - it's too soft for that. If you see a disadvantage in it, you can get the necessary dose of Bad-Ass+Rum from John Varvatos Dark Rebel or Kilian Black Phantom.

Three types of fragrance fans must try Straight to Heaven:
1. People who are looking for a fresh fragrance that does not go in the typical shower gel direction.
2. Fans of rum, cedar wood and patchouli. Because there is a lot of that in this Kilian.
3. People who go for the rock stars of the niche world: Reflection Man, PdM Herod, TM Oud Wood and so on. If you like the mix of niche and mass appeal, Straight to Heaven is the right choice. On the other hand, if you want to make people happy with dirty notes, you'd better go for the fragrance twin Tiziana Terenzi Ursa. The animalistic in Straight to Heaven is fully revved up with Ursa. If you're looking for the full buzz of alcohol, you can check out the extreme version of Straight to Heaven.

A fragrance for women too? Unisex? Gender labels are often marketing anyway. It's 2020 - just wear it when you feel comfortable.

Once again I can criticize the packaging of this "luxury" product. I find the packaging of numerous niche fragrances to be deficient: Tom Fords with a crooked label and a barely adhering cap, the underground spray buttons from Tauer, and so on. My Kilian joins the negative list. Looks nice, but the foil on my bottle is crooked. It's no drama, but that's no luxury either. It's not 100%. May I not expect them for 200€ or 250€ retail price?

The interview with Kilian Hennessy and Robin James (english) - from 11:20 it's all about Straight to Heaven:

Boozy sobriety
We all know that anyone can wear anything, that there is no seasonality, that gender and class and age are labels, marketing ploys, social constructs and all that jazz. Yet there are times when you bring a fragrance to your nose for the first time and the picture it paints is so vivid that the associations are very hard to deny. At the end of the day we are only the children of our own circumstance and many mental images speak louder than words: grandpa's aftershave, mom's purse, you catch my drift.

Kilian's Straight to Heaven has such an effect on me. From the initial blast of rum and nutmeg to the drydown full of wood and patchouli there is an unmistakeable masculine quality to it, one that evokes a particular man: a sleek and suave operator with just the right number of undone buttons in the tailor-made shirt, just the right amount of stubble on his face and just the right drink in his hand. Maybe it's the smell of the sort of fantasy character many of us men would aspire to become "when we grow up".

The scent itself may be accused of being slightly linear and quite underwhelming in the performance department –the hefty price tag can't be ignored– but ultimately this is not a fragrance for an impressionable young contender desperate for attention, it's a scent for a confident adult with plenty of tricks up his sleeve.
Bright or Heaven?
The first time I tested this perfume a few years ago to get this rum note on me immediately, which I already liked then. It was different from everything else I had smelled until then. But I didn't have enough money to buy it then. Therefore I did not do it and forgot it.

A few weeks ago I was in Paris with my partner on the Champs Elysee. There is a large cosmetics market there, which is slowly expanding in this country too. Saph... starts... with me. They advertise perfume very intensively. They actively approach the customers and put the test strip right under their noses. So did the Kilian salesman there and the first thing I thought when I smelled it was: yuck, what is that? It smelled pungent and repulsive. I read the name and remembered it. It was Straight to Heaven. And somehow I liked it better than it was then. The sting faded with time and what remained was this rum note that I really liked. So I had to smell the stripe several times and got myself a bottling when I was back in Germany.

Give him some time and wait. Then maybe Straight to Hell becomes Straight to Heaven. Or Hell...whatever. Wait for it
Is special also special?
Some days I wish for a very special fragrance, a special creation that only suits me personally and no one else.

Of course, there is no such thing, although I have a number of creations with which I am basically very satisfied. However, no principle without exception and especially on wintry days I have the vision of something special every now and then. Which does not necessarily have to be suitable for business, which can simply get out of line. If you have the necessary change, you can have the big names in the business mix your own water, but most of the participants here will not have this pleasure any more than I will.

If you are still looking for something extravagant, you might find it at Kilian. The family name of this gentleman, Hennessy, alone indicates to the avid connoisseur of the industry that something is offered here that is not off-the-peg. Starting with the packaging, which reveals a bottle that is almost simple in comparison, but nevertheless beautiful, all Kilians are special. Sometimes dangerously special, because not everyone comes with these fancy creations claw, perhaps even finds them abhorrent. Definitely no fragrances for newcomers, beginners or low cost consumers.

So today is the day when, after my first Kilian, the Intoxicated, I take a closer look at the second. In general my recommendation to never test Kilians on days with important appointments, some people might be a bit irritated because of the distinctive sillage.

Straight to heaven, that's a pithy name, let's see if it really takes me straight to heaven or rather to the hell of the instant-again-washing-up reflex
The start: Typical Kilian, bämmmmm, the thing knocks you out or your smell receptors mercilessly. Two sprayers are enough, three crass, with four you sit alone in the office, with five the whole city knows you.
So let it sit a little bit first and then sniff it very carefully. Hmmm, not bad, rather feminine for me at first, but let's see. It smells kind of like alcohol, quite heavy and slightly sweetish. After a few hours the whole ensemble becomes more masculine in my eyes/nose, the sweetness gives way to a woody note, and smoky undertones are added. And in this station wagon the scent slowly fades away. Emphasis on slow, mind you, because sprayed on at 06:45 in the morning, I was asked in the evening which scent I was wearing (!!!). What I'm saying is, this thing here is really big. Right. In case of an overdose, filling the room, which is not everyone's cup of tea.

The scent itself: Extravagant, I honestly can't really classify it between full, pompous, enormous, woody, alcoholic.....somewhere in between. Only a test can help you to get an idea of yourself. But somehow cool, clearly beyond the mainstream, it takes courage to fog in.

Sillage and durability: Exorbitant, pay attention to dosage!! for side effects consult your doctor or pharmacist!! Do not use in combination with other Kilians!!!

Flacon and "carton" fit the brand perfectly. If you like high quality packaging, you will get it delivered here. Mr. Hennessy has mixed with a large trowel and made a lot instead of spilling. The unpacking is fun and leaves at least for the second time after the purchase the feeling of having acquired something very special.
At an equally special price, however.....Whether this is justified, everyone has to decide for himself, everyone has his own monetary pain threshold.

The fact is: Kilian Hennessy shows courage with very special creations that are not necessarily suitable for everyday use, but certainly provoke comments. Pleasantly different in the mass of the countless synthetic mixtures that are piling up on the shelves nowadays. The fragrance has not taken me to heaven or hell, I still have my feet on the ground and am in the middle of life. But the high quality of straight in heaven is undisputed.
Oetzi
Why the sky is so close to the ground...
After long consideration and initial disapproval, I have to revise my first statement about the fragrance and raise the rating of the fragrance again.
My previous statement:

"Quite a bit of patchouli and cedar. As earthy as the scent smells, one should reconsider the name! "

In my commentary I refer to both the normal Straight to Heaven and the Straight to Heaven extreme (a big thank you to Exaltatus for selling the bottle!!!). Since the Straight to Heaven extreme is unfortunately no longer available, I wanted to give at least my opinion to the normal Straight to Heaven for posterity, which does not differ at all in the negative from the "extreme variant".

So, now to my previous statement. Of course, it is not untrue: the base/heart note of the fragrance is clearly dominated by woods and lots of patchouli. I had sent myself a sample from a user in the beginning and when I tested it, I simply found it to be too earthy and musty and simply put it aside for the time being. When I bought the Intoxicated from Kilian after a long time back and forth, I thought I'd give the Straight to Heaven another chance. And what shall I say: Even though it smells of wood and earthy, it comes very close to heaven. The overall notes ultimately combine to create a wonderfully harmonious, dark and woody fragrance. Towards the end it gets warmer and warmer and even a little sweetness comes through. And about rum: Sure, the first 30 minutes are dominated by rum, but after that the rum goes clearly into the background and then puffff.... He's gone. And there we are with the clear difference to the Straight to Heaven Extreme: Here the rum note runs over the entire fragrance and harmonizes excellently with vanilla. It is clearly "bootier" and sweeter than the normal variant. If one is lucky enough to have both fragrances, then it is like with Aronal and Elmex: in the morning the normal (spicier and fresher in comparison; suitable for everyday use) and in the evening the extreme (alcoholic and sweeter; Who wants to smell of an alcohol banner at work?:D).

I feel the shelf life somewhere between mediocre and good. But I think that again varies from skin to skin.

Sometimes you don't have to look up to see (or smell!) the sky.
DarkWinterCS
A splash of rum can't do any harm
In an interview, Kilian Hennessey, eponym of the perfume forge of the same name, called "Kilian" the inspiration for his creation of fragrances. As a child of the Hennessey family, which exists since the 18th century and deals with the creation of cognac, he was always on the move in the cellars of the cognac storage. In doing so, he perceived smells that had shaped his whole life. Including the alcoholic-sweet scent and the fine spice. These are the notes which should be reflected in the scents of the brand Kilian.

Well, I guess that's the goal many of the perfumes have achieved. Especially the fragrances released in 2017 clearly show these notes. Whether it's the Black Phantom, the great rum notes with caramel, chocolate and coffee, or the Dark Lord, which has a dark selection of leather and wood in addition to the alcohol notes, all are based on the embossed notes.
I have already written a comment on the Straight to Heaven Extreme. This is the softer level of this fragrance, because besides the conspicuous rum note, a wonderful vanilla was integrated, which brought the fragrance to a special 10.0.

The "normal" Straight to Heaven is slightly different from the Extreme version. This is because soft and sweet notes are avoided as far as possible. In addition to the alcoholic note, the main focus is on fine spices, which make the fragrance appear somewhat more masculine. In addition there is some wood to hear a round body in the nose. The spices you hear concentrate on nutmeg. More intensive fragrances have been avoided in order to keep the fragrance as sweet or strong as possible.

So you can also wear the scent on warmer days. The durability is very pleasant with over 7 hours and the silage provides in the first 2 hours for a great wearing feeling. After the 2 hours the scent gets a bit close to the body, but does not disappear.

Those who like the notes of alcoholic perfumes will have their true joy. One should not be deterred by the price. Because testing is worth it

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 9 months ago
A slightly spicy, not too heavy boozy-sweet Mid season fragrance, balanced by a gentle earthy resinous-woody base. Sadly lacks performance.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Elegant, masculine and dressed up rum and wood combo with a hint of spice. Boozy but classy with discreet projection.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Great cedar scent, initially dry, then - due to patchouli and rum - deeper and eventually even somewhat fruity.

by Ergreifend
by Ergreifend
Nah am Abgrund.Der Duft lohnte nicht.Es war nur ein kurzer Augenblick - weil blind und entzücktverrückt
by Seejungfrau
by Zirkon
by Hanismells
by Hanismells

Popular Kilian

Angels' Share by Kilian Intoxicated by Kilian Black Phantom Memento Mori by Kilian Straight to Heaven Extreme by Kilian Back to Black Aphrodisiac (Perfume) by Kilian Single Malt London by Kilian Apple Brandy New York by Kilian Rose Oud by Kilian Love Don't Be Shy (Perfume) by Kilian Incense Oud by Kilian Rolling in Love by Kilian A Taste of Heaven Absinthe Verte (Perfume) by Kilian Gold Knight by Kilian Amber Oud by Kilian Love Don't Be Shy Extreme by Kilian I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess by Kilian Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian Lemon in Zest Lugano by Kilian Dark Lord Ex Tenebris Lux by Kilian Cruel Intentions Tempt Me (Perfume) by Kilian