Straight to Heaven Extreme 2017

Straight to Heaven Extreme by Kilian
Straight to Heaven Extreme is a popular limited perfume by Kilian for men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Rum absolute, Bourbon vanilla absolute, Nutmeg, Amber, Patchouli, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 11.01.2021.

Sinairq
Beautiful melancholy you are mine forever
Straight to Heaven is my fragrance of the year 2020 and to this Absolut bescheidenem year what positive to win, I would like to honor the small masterpiece of Kilian with this commentary.

"At the end of those lonely booze-soaked long nights, there's not much left.

Mostly just memories in the form of melancholy infused love lyrics. Love ? Sucks.
Now that the pleasures are gone, all that's left is affection for silent scratching on vinyl, my heart tightens, give me the fucking Orfiril.
After the chaos somewhere between alcohol and tobacco smoke,
we're still awake, but outside the lights go out.
All dark, so infinitely quiet.
We alone stay awake, in this sleeping world.
I close my eyes, I smell warm skin, the rum,
hear your breath and think of the rain pattering on the tarp back in the tent.
Two souls, together, yet lonely. Disfigured by society,
On the run from ourselves and what we have finally become,
even in childhood : troubled child.
Depression is a strange thing it's like no one notices the lack of air,
the pressure on the chest always comes back,I think of the puddles on the kitchen table and your vanilla scented candles. The freezer full of the foraged fruit gnomes.
And now......reading by candlelight.
Silence in my room and the one next door, I pretend I don't miss you,
turn the pages, the pages rustle, and outside the rain gets WORSE"

Straight to Heaven Extreme is, not a complex scent, not sophisticated, not.....extravagant.
At least not to my nose. Rum + vanilla very prominent and powerful, behind it almost barely perceptible patch, nutmeg and some wood.
Despite everything, the fragrance fascinates me so intangibly, the ingredients harmonize perfectly and shine. He is schnapsig, clear, but somehow there is more.
As you can see from my little text I associate with this rum aroma an extremely beautiful time. Chaotic, loud, young and stupid. But really happy.
When I wear Straight to Heaven I become melancholic, yes almost on the verge of depression when you reflect what you have lost. Beautiful pain.
The scent does something to me. And yet I never really feel uncomfortable. Soft Warm Melancholy in a Promising Black Bottle.
Gentle vanilla beans in sweetish rum, this connection, this alcoholic you have to like, but if you do that you get here neatly something for your money offered.

Flacon : As always High quality and ne smooth 10
Sillage : Not room-filling, but still well radiating especially in the first 2-3 hours
Scent : Perfect gentle rum, better gehts actually not
Durability : Holds much better than the Straight to Heaven White Crystal

For all Duftalkoholiker, pub goers, Suffies, Charles Bukowski Verschnitte, dignified gentlemen and perhaps also for the Ottonormalbürger with nem flask in the pocket certainly the Nonplus Ultra.

Love
DarkWinterCS
Jack Sparrow is back in business!
Welcome to the Caribbean. My name is Rum, Rum Absolute. I am the helmsman of my Captain Jack. Our other friend on the sloop is vanilla. The three of us get along great from start to finish and never get separated. But since our captain has drunk one over his thirst on a lonely island, we can't find him anymore. It has become quite lonely for two, because nobody has enjoyed our company so far. Now we have set ourselves a new goal. We now call our duo Kilian and want to find the way to heaven with our black souls extremely fast. Ahoy !

This is how you can imagine this fragrance and not differently. Because the only notes that are reflected on the skin from spray on to the wonderful end after more than 8 hours are these two: Vanilla and rum. This may sound monotonous at first glance and not show the price of the fragrance either. However, this is such a great, pleasant and soft scent that you would like to absorb it. You have to love these kinds of alcoholic notes, but they never get too aggressive. Much more it is a sweet-sweet, liqueur-like and woody collaboration that makes this perfume so intense. In addition this high-quality working vanilla note, which brings up memories of so many holiday memories.

I myself wondered whether this fragrance is worth the price, because 260 euros is a lot of money. That it is a limited edition may explain it a little, as well as the pricing policy of the previous Kilian fragrances. That's why everyone has to test this fragrance in some way. At that time I ordered a sample from the USA for a lot of money, because there was a shop selling samples. The first time I sprayed on it I was disappointed. But when I spread the scent on my skin for the second and third day, I fell more and more in love with this duo of vanilla and rum. The fact that no development is taking place here has disturbed me and has not disturbed me to this day, as I know what I am getting. It's one of the best fragrances I've ever had on my skin, a magic you wouldn't expect. On the one hand one can say that it smells too alcoholic, but who loves this kind will find salvation here. Please do not compare this to the normal Straight to Heaven, as the rum note is much more pronounced here.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
Very well blended, very alluring, a really great scent. You get an elegant and gourmand rum with dried fruits rounded with cedar and vanilla
ToptTopt 5 months ago
Its Ok but I like black phantom better; performance is average
TRehfTRehf 5 months ago
More vanilla and rum than STH. Projection and Longevity (9h) are better. Upscale occasions and nights only. Too bad, it’s a limited edition.

by Schücha
by Schücha
by Gallerph
by Gallerph

Popular Kilian

Intoxicated by Kilian Angels' Share by Kilian Black Phantom Memento Mori by Kilian Back to Black Aphrodisiac (Perfume) by Kilian Single Malt London by Kilian Straight to Heaven White Cristal (Perfume) by Kilian Rose Oud by Kilian Incense Oud by Kilian A Taste of Heaven Absinthe Verte (Perfume) by Kilian Amber Oud by Kilian Apple Brandy New York by Kilian Gold Knight by Kilian Love Don't Be Shy (Perfume) by Kilian Rolling in Love by Kilian Lemon in Zest Lugano by Kilian Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess by Kilian Cruel Intentions Tempt Me (Perfume) by Kilian Sweet Redemption The End (Perfume) by Kilian Love the way you Taste by Kilian