Straight to Heaven Extreme 2017

Straight to Heaven Extreme by Kilian
Straight to Heaven Extreme is a popular limited perfume by Kilian for men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Rum absolute, Madagascar vanille absolute, Nutmeg, Amber, Patchouli, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.10.2020.

DarkWinterCS
Jack Sparrow is back in business!
Welcome to the Caribbean. My name is Rum, Rum Absolute. I am the helmsman of my Captain Jack. Our other friend on the sloop is vanilla. The three of us get along great from start to finish and never get separated. But since our captain has drunk one over his thirst on a lonely island, we can't find him anymore. It has become quite lonely for two, because nobody has enjoyed our company so far. Now we have set ourselves a new goal. We now call our duo Kilian and want to find the way to heaven with our black souls extremely fast. Ahoy !

This is how you can imagine this fragrance and not differently. Because the only notes that are reflected on the skin from spray on to the wonderful end after more than 8 hours are these two: Vanilla and rum. This may sound monotonous at first glance and not show the price of the fragrance either. However, this is such a great, pleasant and soft scent that you would like to absorb it. You have to love these kinds of alcoholic notes, but they never get too aggressive. Much more it is a sweet-sweet, liqueur-like and woody collaboration that makes this perfume so intense. In addition this high-quality working vanilla note, which brings up memories of so many holiday memories.

I myself wondered whether this fragrance is worth the price, because 260 euros is a lot of money. That it is a limited edition may explain it a little, as well as the pricing policy of the previous Kilian fragrances. That's why everyone has to test this fragrance in some way. At that time I ordered a sample from the USA for a lot of money, because there was a shop selling samples. The first time I sprayed on it I was disappointed. But when I spread the scent on my skin for the second and third day, I fell more and more in love with this duo of vanilla and rum. The fact that no development is taking place here has disturbed me and has not disturbed me to this day, as I know what I am getting. It's one of the best fragrances I've ever had on my skin, a magic you wouldn't expect. On the one hand one can say that it smells too alcoholic, but who loves this kind will find salvation here. Please do not compare this to the normal Straight to Heaven, as the rum note is much more pronounced here.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 21 days ago
Very well blended, very alluring, a really great scent. You get an elegant and gourmand rum with dried fruits rounded with cedar and vanilla
ToptTopt 74 days ago
Its Ok but I like black phantom better; performance is average
TRehfTRehf 78 days ago
More vanilla and rum than STH. Projection and Longevity (9h) are better. Upscale occasions and nights only. Too bad, it’s a limited edition.

by Schücha
by Schücha
by Gallerph
by Gallerph

Popular Kilian

Intoxicated by Kilian Black Phantom Memento Mori by Kilian Back to Black Aphrodisiac (Perfume) by Kilian Straight to Heaven White Cristal (Perfume) by Kilian Single Malt London by Kilian Rose Oud by Kilian Incense Oud by Kilian Apple Brandy New York by Kilian Amber Oud by Kilian A Taste of Heaven Absinthe Verte (Perfume) by Kilian Love Don't Be Shy (Perfume) by Kilian Gold Knight by Kilian Rolling in Love by Kilian Angels' Share by Kilian Lemon in Zest Lugano by Kilian Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess by Kilian Noir Aphrodisiaque Paris by Kilian Cruel Intentions Tempt Me (Perfume) by Kilian Sweet Redemption The End (Perfume) by Kilian