Arabi Cana by Kolmaz

Arabi Cana is a popular perfume by Kolmaz for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is leathery-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Irini, last update on 06.09.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Bipolar scent
This is a scent which makes me feel bipolar. Sonetimes i LOVE It and sonetimes hate It. Jekil and hyde. It has a sweet face, very nice, fruity.. but at the same time It has one smoky and leathery face very hard. It remwmber me a bit to the one by d&g but with a stronger tobacco note. Or a tuscan leather without the Raspberry. Some oeople told me It smells to them as an ashtry with some fruit tests... Maybe... But even so there are moments when i LOVE wearing It.
4.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

John Wayne smokes a cigar
The attack is spicy-resinous, subdued by a creamy-milky note with a slight freshness.

Mmmmh, I thought -- He suits me!! I am a girl with a rough shell and a soft core ;-)
So in the morning sprayed on (carefully, as always with new fragrances, only 2 sprayers on the wrist) and out into the everyday madness, inhaled at the latest hourly at the wrist.

After one hour, high-quality leather slowly spreads and the soft creaminess disappears.
After about three hours it gets slightly scratchy and I constantly look around, because I have the feeling that a smoker (yes, clearly male) is standing directly behind or next to me - but there is nobody.
Checked on the wrist - well, I'm the "smoker".
I've already put this vice behind me several years ago, but I still like the smell of fresh tobacco very much.
And this is exactly what I smell all afternoon ---- wonderful Tuscan cigar!
During the shopping trolley rally in the supermarket, cooking in the afternoon, I keep looking around and looking for a cowboy in a leather jacket with a cigar in his hand, who should be standing next to me, but my wrists are playing a trick on me
At some point it was too much for me, I don't want to smell like a smoking John Wayne.
The scent is wonderful, but for me not wearable,
it's just not me.
8.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Who opened the vial?!
Who called the fire department?!
Who gave the command?!

The footsteps stepped heavily into the tar.
They thought the beams would bend,
even the sky seemed to collapse.

Everything was flirting! The C-tube almost got unscrewed...
The camp was full of leather?! Fear!
The boxes were full of vanilla?! Horror!
The tobacco in greatest danger?! Panic!

The crackling and crackling seemed to decrease.....
at dawn the contemplation returned..............................................................................................................................................
A false alarm? No false alarm!

It was only a breath

8.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Serenissima
the sugar cane field hut
The wide surface of the sugar cane swings in the wind, which sets the light, flexible pipes in wave-like movements. It won't be boring to follow these green-silver vibrations with your eyes.

In the middle of this field stands a hut; rustic, but weatherproof, assembled from cedar wood. The wood shimmers beautifully silvery with age and years of weather influences; it feels silky-smooth.
Under the warming sun, this well-known spicy cedarwood fragrance rises from it; it goes very well with the light sweetness that emanates from the sugar cane and lies finely over the land.
Inside everything is simple, but not uncomfortable: next to the large fireplace there is wood; stacked, coarse logs. Nothing noble, only wood: taken from the neighbouring woods to heat the hut.
Despite the sun over the fields, a fire is already burning. Thus also fragrant, slightly resinous smoke fills the small room, combines with the spice of cedar.
In the old leather armchair, which already knew better times, but never lost its concise strong, heavy aroma, a man sits. It fits into this ambience.
He looks very relaxed and looks into the freshly opened tin, which contains his pipe tobacco.
He loves this moment in which the power of the cut, dark tobacco, freed from "captivity" in the tightly closed can, spreads out rich in aroma in the hut.
The result is a mixture of leather, tobacco and wood. The light sweetness of the sugar cane goes just as well with it as the slightly resin-twisted smoke from the fireplace.

"Arabi Cana" tells me this little story; a spicy and very versatile story.
A story that will probably be tailored to each of its users.
Despite the very rustic and masculine looking ingredients, this creation also contains softness and some sweetness.
This fragrance, launched by Kolmaz in spring 2018, has no sophisticated tricks.
It was composed straightforwardly and clearly, probably from relatively few scents: it remains itself, does not want to be any other.
A scent of nature that skilfully captures the warmth, the comfort of a moment.
During the hours of his presence, a powerful, long-winded whole is created; not without the protective element of a fragrant wood fire.

"I found "Arabi Cana" by chance in the "To go" folder of a very dear perfumista; thanks for the bottling.
It was the listed scents that made me curious.
Tests have shown that I like "Arabi Cana" very much, despite its not low leather content.
A scented painting that makes itself comfortable on my skin and therefore lives in harmony with me.
At this moment the classification "unisex" is really correct: we both fit well together.
Here the attraction of opposites, of woman and man, has succeeded without frills!
7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

Smooth and soothing leather
At first you can perceive a very intense and strong citric note, which also has a small sour note and is due to the lemon.

At the same time, the lemon is enveloped in a fine herbaceous note which is responsible for the top note receiving a certain substance and coming from the bergamot
In the background there is a delicate sweetish fruity and a greenish citric nuance, which harmonizes wonderfully with the other notes and gives the top note something invigorating and I suspect here grapefruit in interaction with lime.

Already in the top note the actual theme of the fragrance is clearly perceptible.

This constellation is perceptible on my skin for 20 minutes before the heart note unfolds.

In the heart note, the theme of the fragrance has now completely developed and brings out a very intense, striking and also masculine, angular and at the same time soft note, which smells like black shiny leather to me.

The black leather is accompanied by a fine powdery, very discreetly creamy nuance, which in my opinion is responsible for the leather's pleasantly supple appearance and I suspect the iris here.

These two notes are enveloped in a very delicate, almost fragile bright floral nuance, which in my opinion was used as an "air lifter" and I'm guessing jasmine here.

These 3 notes are surrounded by a very strong smoky note, which gives the heart a wonderful volume and I can well imagine that tobacco was used here.

In the very background a slight resinous nuance is perceptible, which incorporates something soothing and flattering into the main component of the heart note, the leather, and I suspect here the use of incense.

The heart note is perceptible on my skin for 4 hours before the base asserts itself.

This has a very clear, pure and delicate sweetness without reminding me of freshly washed laundry and I have to think of Mochus
At the same time, the musk is very finely creamy, but also pleasantly spicy, so that a pleasant cuddly aura develops here and I guess here on sandalwood.

In the background a fine earthy nuance rounds off the fragrance wonderfully and lets it fade out fine and delicate and I as the last component patchouli mine to smell.

In total, the fragrance lasts 7 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed from the beginning in such a way that one is perceived well at a whole arm's length and this is also maintained 3.5 hours in such a way, before it reduces itself in quiet steps, until the smell finally completely fades away
I would like to express my sincere thanks to our Parfuma "Elbchen" for the bottling and our Parfumo "Honk1510" for the sample.
8.0 6.0 9.0 9.5/10

Elysium
If this scent were hell I'd be damned again
I am so excited to describe this marvelous piece of art, so let’s start the colorful journey of this scent. Arabi Cana is a perfume that should be taken into consideration by fragrance lovers, especially by those who like tobacco and leather fragrances. If you are fond of Black Afgano, Ferrari Leather, or Tuscan Leather, definitely you will relish it. This perfume perfectly unites sensuousness along with freshness. The smell is so refined and alluring that it appeals to modern users of any age.

Arabi Cana starts very woody and a little smoky. At the very beginning, it made me think of the nice woody smell you get from a freshly sharpened pencil, with just a hint of smoke. There is a strong blast of smoky and gritty leather, the kind you might smell upon entering a leather goods store. The leather is right up front, along with a sharp citrusy accord. It’s a new, raw leather, like those unfinished leather goods that start out a matte light tan and gradually weather to a shiny dark brown finish, darkening quicker in areas that get a lot of pressure. This initial stage releases an excellent aroma of burning tobacco, the fresh smoke is reminiscent of marijuana and cannabis. I would compare the smell of burning rubber or plastic, a little bit choking. To complete the leathery and smoky accord, a touch of whiskey or cognac adds such a boozy facet that completes the overture. With it, you get a bit of saffron tartness, which blends well with the swanky leather, though saffron could only be detected by experienced noses. The overall opening is intoxicating.

The top notes of this fragrance do project extremely well and they stay there for at least four hours, so those who are not a big fan of leather fragrances should stay away from this juice. Then after couple hours, saffron tends to die down and makes way for oud and cedar notes. Mind you, leather is still lurking behind in the background, but accompanied with the sublime resinous and woody mix of oud and cedar.

As the scent dries down, the leather is still there, but not nearly as prominent, since there’s an herbal-woody sillage that goes with it. There might even be a tiny hint of oud, but if so, it blends well and isn’t strong enough to be obnoxious. After a half hour or so the cedarwood becomes noticeable, and it is at this point that the perfume hits full bloom. After an hour or two, the leather goes away, leaving a woody and smoky scent that lingers all day.

I like this scent quite a bit, especially in the early phase, and would definitely wear it, not caring whether others perceive it as smoky as an ashtray. The scent remains dark and smoky overall, but the oud and cedar just beneath the surface keep the cologne from going too rough.

Sillage is strong but not cloying as people would notice you every time, and since you need so little, Arabi Cana is so well-blended, and the longevity is so superb. If you spray it on your clothes then a wash is the only way to get rid of this fragrance. From top to base notes everything feels very natural, refined and cultured. Very masculine, sensual, elegant. I like it straight up, but it also works exceptionally well in layering with other fragrances - it's strong enough to not get overpowered and lost, yet it's soft enough to blend well with florals, jasmine absolute for instance, etc. According to my nose, there are a few notes or accord, which complete this potion: cigar smoke, diesel fuel, car oil, sweaty jeans after a summers day in the grass, horses backs, wood shops and oh yeah well tanned, oiled and supple to touch, leather in all its glory.
This is definitely a late fall and all winter scent, ideal for cold weather and outside wear, recommended for late evening and night.

-Elysium
8.0 9.0 9.0 8.5/10

Val
Between Orient and Oxident the fairy tale from 1001 is rewritten!
By chance I came across the Arabi Cana of Kolmaz here at Parfumo and the consistently good comments of the users made me very curious.
Finally I didn't think long about the price and made a blind purchase again.
And as already mentioned, the fragrance is absolutely unique!
I now have a quite large collection of different fragrances, but Arabi Cana is somehow incomparable to anything.

I'd most likely put Arabi Cana in the Gourmand fragrance, but there's something animalistic, resinous about it too.
Dark, warm woods that are still damp from monsoon rain and probably never get completely dry.
A medical, smoky leather note wobbles in the background like fog in the rainforest and gives the oriental overtones a certain seriousness.
The sweetness of vanilla or tonka bean then gives the fragrance that bittersweet beauty.

Beautifully cuddly, a little synthetic, strangely masculine and yet so familiar, Kolmaz Arabi Cana moves into my collection.
A fragrance like from 1001 nights, but due to its good wearability it would also find many fans in the Oxident, if it wasn't so unknown. But it's all right with me :)

The durability is madness! On my skin are loosely 16-20 hours in it.
The Sillage is also a hammer and I warn urgently against too much hanging up, because then the environment could fall into a coma and not wake up!

I see Arabi Cana in both younger and middle-aged men.
Guaranteed no sports scent, but a great dating and night perfume.
Compliment getter? At least one hot candidate!
7.0 6.0 7.0 8.5/10

The Pencil Toria Mines
"Arabi Cana" is a blast. Not in the performance area, but much more in the price/performance ratio. Drugstore price and niche quality? You rarely see this in a package!

Who sharpened my precious leather jacket? That's right, sharpened, not injected. That would have been even nicer... It hung here quite peacefully, darkly and masculine and now it smells as if I had been in a whorehouse next to a pencil factory. How am I supposed to explain this to my girlfriend? It smells androgynous. Black leather meets delicate make-up from the Moulin Rouge. Beige. Grey. In between. Noble drop. A lemon cake in a leather coat. Loose, light, lively almost at the beginning. Fucking awesome, I gotta say. But whether the lady of the house also sees it that way... As if Marlon Brando in "The Wild One" suddenly comes riding a unicorn instead of a hot oven. I like!

Flacon: some kitsch, a lot of class.
Sillage: discreet, especially for a leather fragrance! No big mouth and that's good!
Durability: solid 5-7 hours - I rarely need more. But of course it wouldn't have hurt ;-)

Conclusion: a delicate touch of leather paired with pencil-like fruit powder - excellent, unique, often wearable. A fluffy leather scent that can surprise even leather-haters
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Objective view
Right now I'm in a little scent crisis. I've fallen into such a test frenzy at the moment that I forget to dedicate a statement or comment to the fragrances. Every day I lay siege to my nose, which has been crying out for rest for a long time. I treat this to her current and have been fragrance-free for 3 days.

Yesterday in the sauna I practiced reflection and the raspberry infusion provided the perfect anchor point: Arabi Cana. Disappeared in my memory pyramid (I love you Sherlock) I have collected all the information and have spiritually written a comment.

Here we are: Arabi Cana. Months ago Terra gave me a recommendation and after I found him in Jensemann's collection, I finally ordered him.
But now he has an opponent: Tuscan Leather. Initial difficulties with him became euphoria. Maybe I didn't want to buy AC because I was afraid he could buy the cutting edge from TL.

Both start about the same. Raspberry note at the beginning, but with a distinctly different orientation. While TL is still very scratchy at the beginning, the raspberry in Arabi Cana is very harmonious. After a few minutes, the raspberry in TL becomes softer. The difference I noticed was that TL's raspberry seemed stronger and fuller. On the other hand, Arabi Cana seemed a little watery.
Asbald joins the leather of both. Here, too, a distinction must be made. In TL, the leather is only active in the background and serves as an undertone for the raspberry. In AC she is a great player, who is not only perceptible on the edge, but finds a harmonious balance to the raspberry. In principle, AC in this phase also has a sweeter effect than TL.
With AC it's the leather that catches the coke and fire and is accompanied by sweet woods.
The smoky in TL conveys the incense, which despite the absence of sweet perfectly succeeded.

Which is the better one. Prices do not have to be discussed. I could have saved myself every line, because then TL would not have been allowed to compete at all.
Viewed objectively, both are on the same wavelength. Both have a great quality and a well coordinated fragrance development. AC would be perfect for me if the raspberry was fuller at the beginning. TL if the raspberry was a little softer.

But that's high level whining...
8.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

A good alternative of Tuscan Leather
Arabi Cana is a great option for those of us who like Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather and we can not afford it. The aroma is somewhat softer and less harsh, but it maintains a good performance, so we can not ask for more for less.

The output of the perfume is strong and feels at kilometer, and I like it, and a lot, I smell it and I understand it, it's hard to tame, but when it's done, uff I love it. It smells like leather and tobacco, pure and hard, the tanned leather, I knew that the smell was familiar to me and I did not remember it until a relative smelled it and told me it reminded him of Morocco, and it's true, the smell takes me up a trip that we made to Morocco as a family and visited the neighborhood of the tanners, I smelled of a store in which we entered, in which all kinds of leather pieces were exhibited and the owner of the store did not stop smoking in a pipe. The atmosphere of that store is exactly the thread of this fragrance, it's weird, but that's the way it is.

I also find some more nuances, apart from leather and tobacco, but I do not identify them well, I think it could be as I said before incense, because of that smoky and balsamic tone that I notice. In the middle phase, something fruity is distinguished and then it becomes woody. In general, a linear aroma full of nuances, elegant, sober and seductive.

The longevity of this perfume is great, exceeding 10 hours with a good intensity and very much projected, over-applications prohibited if you do not want to be left alone.

Perfume of cold and temperate climates, with a marked nocturnal character. It is not a perfume for any occasion, since its aroma is quite distinctive and elegant, and I think its use is more thought for special occasions, although, as I always say, this is very relative, and everyone will know perfectly when you want to use it .

I can only add that, if you like leather, you must have it, yes or yes, and its price is ridiculous for what it offers, a great perfume similar to Tuscan Leather and at a price of laughter.

Sorry for my bad english.

Emorandeira 89 days ago
Odd perfume. Sweet but rude. Beautiful ashtray. A 'bad boy' the one versión . Harsh or intense? It depends on when you wear It...+2
Carlitos01 120 days ago
Animalic leather, tobacco and woody notes for this love/hate fragrance. Misses some sweetness to be a Tuscan Leather dupe. I like it a lot.+4

by IrisNobile
by MichH
by Schili
by Schili

Popular Kolmaz

Arabi Cana by Kolmaz Abscond by Kolmaz Marijuana by Kolmaz Zaahirah by Kolmaz Sulthana by Kolmaz Sufiyana by Kolmaz Canabis by Kolmaz Chameleon by Kolmaz Lothar Edition by Kolmaz Aghoras by Kolmaz Freesia by Kolmaz Zeus by Kolmaz Attribute by Kolmaz Florida by Kolmaz Le Bois by Kolmaz Fleur by Kolmaz Zaahirah Oud by Kolmaz Christina by Kolmaz