Voyager Collection - No Ordinary Man 2016

Voyager Collection - No Ordinary Man by Korloff
Bottle Design Studio Pi Design
Voyager Collection - No Ordinary Man is a popular perfume by Korloff for men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-woody. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot YuzuYuzu Black pepperBlack pepper Star aniseStar anise
Heart Notes Heart NotesHazelnutHazelnut White violetWhite violet MyrrhMyrrh
Base Notes Base NotesLeatherLeather PatchouliPatchouli VetiverVetiver MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.01.2022.

Amazing....
This is a beautiful fragrance. I think what sets this fragrance apart from others is the hazelnut, white violet and the star anise. This is a masculine fragrance with spice and pepper. You can smell the hazelnut and anise in the dry-down ... AMAZING! This is an elegant, niche quality fragrance and I highly recommend. 10 out of 10 for me!
Benedikt2019
The signature of James Bond (007)
By pure coincidence I became aware of this fragrance, as I am always on the lookout for beautiful violet scents. But what I was able to experience here is unparalleled in this price segment. First of all, I didn't really know what to expect, as the fragrance is more of a low-budget price segment (100ml cost about 35 euros) - which is not bad per se - but I was skeptical. Also the pyramid of scents seemed quite ordinary at first sight, just a woody and spicy classic, I thought!

Well, you can't do much wrong, so I ordered the fragrance blindly and waited anxiously for its arrival.

The test:
After opening the package, I first saw the pure ordinariness: black OVP, a rather classic black bottle with little squiggle. "A typical drugstore smell," I thought to myself, and I was already slightly disappointed. But then I sprayed myself generously with it and already the top note simply knocked me out! The star anise is clearly to be smelled and one gets the impression at the beginning to have to do it with an "alky smell". I immediately thought of Bentley Men Intense - which I actually detest - but in a softer version (the rum is missing!). Then violets and myrrh joined in (I don't notice a hazelnut) and are further enhanced by leather and musk. All in all a very very masculine scent, which is not obtrusive. I can hardly put into words how great it smells, if James Bond would wear a fragrance, it would be 100% this one. Black suit, white shirt, tie or bow tie parried with this fragrance gives the perfect overall concept. He's so incredibly noble about it, but he's not bragging. Tender, but not softy soft. Male but not ostentatious. Somehow Korloff has created the perfect man as a fragrance. If you asked me what a man should smell like, I'd say this. It also gives that special feeling of security. He has a peace that says, "All is well, do not be afraid." It conveys the constancy of a man who is at peace with himself.

Shelf life, Sillage, Drydown
As already mentioned, it is not a loud scent, although it lasts for a good 7-8 hours with me, but rather in the skin-near segment. In the beginning (2 hours) it is still perceptible for about an arm's length, but then it slowly fades away. At the end there remains a very tender, soft film on the skin, a truly beautiful cuddle drydown.

Reactions of the environment:
Only my girlfriend has noticed it so far and actually says that it is the best of my fragrances. She even wanted me to spray her with it so she could smell it every now and then! She thought he conveyed pure masculinity and security for her. Well, that is consistent with my observations!

For whom and when?
Actually a fragrance for everyone, although you have to admit that it is rather a great autumn/winter scent, to which you are welcome to wear a shirt (lumberjack is also possible!). You know, the casual-trimmed kind is not really appreciated. I'd also say 30 plus is a very good idea. I'd like some gray highlights or a beard ;) Then it is in my opinion a great signature scent, nobody knows it, everybody recognizes it! Priced for everyone who likes the commentary, it's worth a blind purchase (I can also help out with a sample!). So if you still need a good all-rounder for this time of year, you should strike urgently.

Lots of friends for testing!

SejanoSejano 3 years ago
Not extraordinary but different and good fragrance. Excellent combo into strong and sweet. Perfect for men who don't follow the rules

Voyager
by Floyd
Kein gewöhnlicher Reisender (Im Gegensatz zum Duft)
by Floyd
Ich bringe Euch Liebe - Tötet Ihn! ;-)
by Benedikt2019
by Benedikt2019
by Parfumax
by Parfumax
by Honk1510
by Honk1510

Popular by Korloff

Iris Doré by Korloff Korloff Private - Silver Wood by Korloff Korloff Private - Black Vetiver by Korloff Kn°I by Korloff Écorce d'Argent by Korloff Voyager Collection - Ultimate Man by Korloff Korlove by Korloff Un Soir à Paris… by Korloff Cuir Mythique by Korloff Korloff Private - Royal Oud by Korloff Lady Korloff (Eau de Parfum) by Korloff Rose Oud by Korloff Take Me To The Moon by Korloff Korloff Gold by Korloff Addiction Pétale by Korloff Majestic Tuberose by Korloff Korloff Private - Rouge Santal by Korloff Korloff In White by Korloff Royal Oud Intense by Korloff Korloff pour Homme (2019) by Korloff