Krazy Krizia 1991 Eau de Toilette

Krazy Krizia (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia
Bottle Design Catherine Krunas, Atelier Dinand
Krazy Krizia (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Krizia for women and was released in 1991. The scent is oriental-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by FlorBath / F.P.d.P. SPA.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydesAldehydes
PeachPeach
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnationCarnation
JasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
RoseRose
Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla
CedarCedar
CivetCivet

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 13.11.2021.

Crazy Obsession
A sweet & sour powdery amber in the style of Obsession.
Not an original theme, but Dominique Ropion teased out a venomous green and over ripe twist to the fruit and resins. Think Obsession meets Diorella.
Comme des Garçons parfum (1994) has a similar kind of sickly feel but there it’s a bit more spicy.
Not suprisingly then, a challenging work like this has long been out of production. You can still find it though.

Germanblonde
Exceeded my expectations by far
I love it. So much like Obsession, but in a milder way. It exceeded my expectations by far. it was a blind buy, and I couldn't be happier. Definitely love.

Less Krazy than I thought
A sister of Must and Obsession. I think Obsession is closer in line, Must definitely is more refined.
I like Krazy for its uncompromising character, but my heart is not moved, yet...

Must is my muse, my right hand, my souls' consoler.
In Must, amber prevails together with galbanum, rosewood, leather, vetyver, sandal, musk, vanilla and citrus. There is lightness here.
In Krazy the amber is supported mostly by civet, basil, tonka, carnation and mandarin orange. No sparks.

A clear choice for me.

A Dominique Ropion Oeuvre de Jeunesse
KRAZY KRIZIA wafts (or smacks, depending upon your perspective...) unmistakeably of Calvin Klein OBSESSION during the opening stage, which fortunately is shortlived. After that, the composition flattens out into a smooth animalic oriental scent which I quite like and do not find overwhelming or overbearing at all. I do not detect civet per se. To me, the animalic facet of KRAZY is more like clean leather. I would not describe this perfume as skanky at all, in fact, although the OBSESSION-like opening bears within it all sorts of connotations.

KRAZY is certainly not the best oriental around, and compared to more complex creations, this one seems rather monolithic, with all of the notes somehow melding into one impenetrable layer. Still, it smells pretty good, and I'm glad that I decided to take the plunge on a 50ml splash bottle for $8.50. (I'm willing to pay up to $10 to test just about any perfume composed by a famous nose...)

Dominique Ropion created a perfectly decent perfume in this case (although I would not say that it is great), and KRAZY has not gone sour or decomposed over the years since it was (I presume) discontinued.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
I owned a miniature in the Nineties and how I miss this powerful , warm and longlastinfg jus, maybe too sensual for the girl I was !

by Schahram
by Sherapop
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Krizia

Teatro alla Scala (Eau de Parfum) by Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia K de Krizia (1980) (Eau de Parfum) by Krizia Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Spazio Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia K de Krizia (1980) (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Moods by Krizia (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Teatro alla Scala (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Easy Krizia by Krizia Time by Krizia Spazio Krizia Donna by Krizia K de Krizia (2012) by Krizia Moods by Krizia (Eau de Parfum) by Krizia Eau de Krizia by Krizia Krizia by Krizia Fiori di Krizia by Krizia My Afrika by Krizia Pour Femme by Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo (After Shave) by Krizia