Moods by Krizia (1989)Eau de Toilette

Moods by Krizia (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia
Bottle Design Catherine Krunas, Pierre Dinand

Moods by Krizia (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Krizia for women and was released in 1989. The scent is floral-green. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Fruity notes, Green notes, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Carnation, Orris root, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Orchid, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cedar

Submitted by Jana, last update on 25.01.2020.

8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

In the mood
My father was an ardent fan of Glenn Miller and I was already a music enthusiast when I was a little wretch.

So the two of them often swing through the living room together.

He also told me that the song meant in the mood, in the mood.

Oh - Glenn Miller must have been a good-humoured person - just like my father.
He also did not allow himself to be in "whims", but rather he solved his problems with himself.
Others were not affected.
A trait I greatly appreciated in him.

That's how I had to think of him when I discovered the Mood bottle.

Would the fragrance allow itself to be in the mood for high spirits?

No, I was swinging towards Glenn Miller - and my father's humorous way.

Green grassy freshness blows towards me - over powdered by iris and accompanied by velvety rose.
The carnation brings itself discreetly into play - supported by delicate wood.

Glenn Miller sounds from the radio - and I dance barefoot with my father in the garden.
5.0 9.0 8.0 9.0/10

BlueVelvet
Two fragrances - will probably be a mood sway...
Short comment:
Got two minis here that look identical but smell different.
One is not green at all, but rather dirty-floral (jasmine clearly) with moss base.
The second opens with a green-tart wave. Jasmine is added, but then flies away and leaves behind a spring-like (lily of the valley), floral scent, almost sweet - despite residual jasmine.
Do you think the scent suffers from mood swings? P
I prefer the dirty version :-D
7.0/10

Mood Indigo
One needs to be in the right mood to don Moods by Krizia, a carnation- and muguet-heavy floral. I wear it in the colder part of New York springs, when I'm tired of my warming orientals and chypres but not ready for the tingle of summery tea and citrus scents. (Two other florals I wear at that time of year are Lancome Climat and YSL Paris, to give you a picture.) With its strong dose of new greenery, Moods fits in well with a blustery March. But it's spring in a minor key --nothing in the bottle lifts a residual winter funk. For those who want sunshine on a cloudy day, try something aldehydic.

Krizia - Moods (1989)
by Morpheus1
by Romy1050
by Romy1050
by Aggeliki
by Aggeliki
Moods leaning on a very old perfume vessel (from a book)
by Turandot
by Sophi
by Ute
by Ute

Popular Krizia

Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia K de Krizia (1980) (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Krazy Krizia (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Teatro alla Scala (Eau de Parfum) by Krizia Spazio Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Spazio Krizia Donna by Krizia Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Time by Krizia K de Krizia (2012) by Krizia Easy Krizia by Krizia Fiori di Krizia by Krizia Krizia by Krizia Eau de Krizia by Krizia Pour Femme by Krizia My Afrika by Krizia Teatro alla Scala (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia K de Krizia (1980) (Eau de Parfum) by Krizia Time Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Moods by Krizia (Eau de Parfum) by Krizia