Pour Homme 2013Eau de Toilette

Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia
Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Krizia for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. It was last marketed by The First.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Bergamot, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesElemi resin, Nutmeg, Ceylon cinnamon, Sagebrush
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Tonka bean, Vanilla, White musk, Cedar, Sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.06.2020.

The warm punctual understatement
At first you can perceive an intense and slightly strong sweet fruity note, which appears very delicate and pithy and evokes in me the image of an already peeled mandarin.

At the same time, the tangerine is supported by a refreshing citrus and light herbaceous note, which ensures that the tangerine does not threaten to rot and comes from the bergamot.

These two notes are accompanied by a peppy, invigorating spicy note of black pepper, which brings a fine distinctive "kicking" aspect with it and one has no concerns about a sneezing attack to fear.

A little later, the black pepper was joined by a very fine, citrically woody aura, which also has a beautiful, light incense-like tone and comes from the elemi resin
At the same time the elemi resin is beautifully rounded off by a pleasant, slightly sweet, bitterly seasoned shade of black tea, which for me smells a bit like cooled down black tea and which sets a nice understatement. My research has shown that this scent property can indeed originate from desert mugwort, but that I have actually tipped on black tea
These two notes are accompanied by a very delicate, almost fragile sweetish spicy nuance, which is responsible for the fact that the fragrance is not unsympathetic, but contributes a certain portion of pleasant warmth and I rather suspected cinnamon bark, instead of Ceylon - ZImt.

In the background and with me only on the skin is a very tender aromatic, discreetly spicy, pimento reminiscent nuance perceptible, which sets a fine, but I think, assertive point in the fragrance and is to be owed to the nutmeg.

In the last 3 hours the very subtle hint has now unfolded completely and reveals a wonderful clear, very slightly flowery, creamy and tenderly sweet powdery note and comes from the iris in combination with the white musk.

And then out of the blue the blow hits you!

The iris and the musk have suddenly disappeared to me so nothing you nothing and what remains is a strong and very intense old-baked aura that almost convinces me to be at least 70 years old and unfortunately makes it impossible for me to even begin to perceive the other notes of the base mentioned.

In total, the fragrance lasts 7.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is well noticed at a quarter arm's length and this is maintained also 3 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps to the conclusion of the smell
I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Honk1510" for the bottle.

krizia
SNOW STILL IN THE MOUNTAINS :), in the city Sunny Day 6C. Krizia is beautiful modern scent similar to Fahrenheit and Burberry Touch. (she took the best of bouth), open whith citrus and pepper Iris, powdery, the drydown is smooth sandalwood - violet - vanila - Tonka. 4me is modern fahrenheit. Quality vs price is excellent. Longevity 8+ hours. Italian spice sweet violet beauty. KRIZIA POUR HOMME 100ML edt.

Elysium
I wanna know where iris is...
I came across Krizia pour Homme while looking for a Xmas gift for my sister. After smelling a plethora of feminine scent, I ultimately decided for Krizia pour Femme, and once I was back home, I searched it to see what was in there and stumbled into the masculine one. The accords and the notes of Krizia pour Homme were so intriguing that I decided to go back to the shop and test it. I sprayed a couple of times on my neck, and at the first breath, I immediately liked it. So, I bought it and here you are my impression.

At the very beginning, I smelled some pungent notes. Perhaps the black pepper reached my nose faster than citrus notes or any other accord. In a few minutes, something herbaceous and aromatic came out. I perceived the artemisia and minced sage leaves. Well, I didn't get any nutmeg, nor cinnamon, at least not that kind you can smell in D2 Potion. While those aromatic notes stick around, I got some elemi scent, which is very resinous, spicy, incense-like, and somewhat balsamic.

The dry down is pleasant, and it smells good on my skin, A blend of tonka, vanilla, cedar, and sandalwood make this fragrance a woody-oriental scent. After several hours of application, the fragrance reaches its final state and remains woodsy on my skin. Although other reviewers describe this scent as powdery, I am afraid I didn't smell any iris note, nor white musk. For the sake of clarity, my concept of dusty is CD Homme, Valentino Uomo, and Ferré for men, where iris or orris are dominant, and Krizia pour Homme does not smell like those at all.

The projection is just close to you, and the trail of scent left behind is minimal. It has average longevity, about 6-8 hours, and more. I wore it last night, and the day after, I couldn't smell it on my skin. Perhaps, like many other XXI century's scents, the sillage and longevity are more intimate, strictly personal, definitely not that kind of '80 like Krizia Uomo!

Methinks, Krizia pour Homme is elegant, manly, with the true masculinity for the entire last. A reasonably casual scent, suitable for daily work and leisure time, preferably with cold weather. As of now, I am not able to associate it with another perfume that smells similar. However, since the price is affordable and I paid 15€ for 50ml, I think it is worth it.

-Elysium

by Chnokfir
Pour Homme von Krizia
by Chnokfir

Popular Krizia

Krazy Krizia (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Teatro alla Scala (Eau de Parfum) by Krizia Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Spazio Krizia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia K de Krizia (1980) (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Moods by Krizia (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia K de Krizia (1980) (Eau de Parfum) by Krizia Teatro alla Scala (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia Easy Krizia by Krizia Time by Krizia Spazio Krizia Donna by Krizia K de Krizia (2012) by Krizia My Afrika by Krizia Eau de Krizia by Krizia Pour Femme by Krizia Krizia by Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo (After Shave) by Krizia Fiori di Krizia by Krizia Time Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Krizia