Pink Sparkle 2010

Pink Sparkle by Kylie Minogue
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Pink Sparkle is a perfume by Kylie Minogue for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-floral. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Lily-of-the-valley, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesChampagne, Gardenia, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 02.07.2019.

Nice, but nothing special
Well, this was a short party. Open up the cute little champagne-styled bottle, spray, and instant bubbly! It's quite fizzy and fresh; it tickled my nose a bit. Then the fruits came in to play, followed rapidly by a musky vanilla. After 1.5 hours, the party was over.

Not only is the longevity disappointing, but so is the sillage. It is very weak; I feel it scarcely moved beyond my person. I love Kylie's music, but she should probably abandon the perfume business. This one is not super simple (read: linear), nor is it super sweet. It just goes through the whole show lickety-split, and I'd like to enjoy the experience longer because it isn't terrible.

I think the grapefruit combined with the champagne accord really accounts for its fizziness and freshness. The fruitiness (peach) isn't there very long at all, which I am sort of glad about, as I'm not a huge lover of peach scents--they can be too synthetic.

The bottle is kind of cute, with the champagne theme. The color of the juice seems a little off though--too dusky of a pink color; it looks like spoiled rose sparkling wine.

Anyway, not a total winner; I do feel somewhat let-down. This would be nice and inoffensive for the office or the classroom or church. Nice, but nothing special. You'll need to reapply, so take the bottle with you! It's fairly cheap ($15), so don't worry.

Cutesy and peachy floral
All of Kylie Minogue's fragrances left me either unimpressed or repulsed. Pink Sparkle is different.

This fragrance is neither original or particularly outstanding, however it is very pleasant and certainly wearable. At present I'm sitting at my desk with a glass of pink champagne to my right. I am not surprised to see a champagne note listed here seeming that Pink Sparkle has a somewhat fizzy and rich grape accord.

Although a fruity floral, Pink Sparkle tends to be more on the floral side. The peach is truly lovely in this fragrance. It is feminine and light and definitely not overdone like some peachy scents on the market today. However I do love peach in almost any scent.

The white florals are absolutely delightful in Pink Sparkle. This fragrance strikes me as something very feminine and clean because of them. I also feel that this fragrance represents the real Kylie realistically. Fragrances like Showtime and Couture were scents that I couldn't imagine her wearing in any circumstance due to their overly sweetened and childish nature.

Pink Sparkle is grown-up and inoffensive. It doesn't need to be loud to make a statement. Pink Sparkle is a fragrance that everyone will find themselves liking to some extent, guaranteed.

Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
Within 1.5 hours, Pink Sparkle goes from fizzy champagne to fruits to musky vanilla. Then the party is over. It was good while it lasted.

by Fresia
by Fresia

Popular Kylie Minogue

Sweet Darling by Kylie Minogue Darling by Kylie Minogue Sexy Darling by Kylie Minogue Showtime (Eau de Parfum) by Kylie Minogue Music Box by Kylie Minogue Couture by Kylie Minogue Showtime (Eau de Toilette) by Kylie Minogue Inverse by Kylie Minogue