Sexy Darling 2008

Sexy Darling by Kylie Minogue
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Sexy Darling is a perfume by Kylie Minogue for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-floral. It was last marketed by Coty.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Blood orange, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Belle de nuit flower
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotrope, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.02.2019.

Not My Sexy Darling.
A gift that by the name alone "Sexy Darling" raised high hopes but alas, as stated before it really is very similar to Burberrys Brit without the nice middle notes and pretty dry down. It reminds me of too many other perfumes, I guess that's one of the things that bothers me about this scent.

The opening notes are promising but the dry down is very powdery in a dusty almost 'stale' perfume kind of way. Perhaps it's my chemistry, perhaps it's that they tried to make too many different perfumes 'happen' in this scent. I don't know, but it doesn't work for me. I would recommend to sample this on your skin and not on a paper strip before purchase. Good luck!

Sensual and sexy darling
This is by far the best fragrance from Kylie Minogue's perfume range. Such a pity that this is a limited edition and difficult to find.

The fragrance opens with a sweet burst of blood orange, making it rather similar to Deep Red by Hugo Boss. I do like this sweetness however, it is certainly not as sickeningly sweet like Showtime was.

Sexy is the first word that comes to mind when I smell Sexy Darling, so the name of this fragrance won't let one down. The sillage is also fantastic and the lasting power, although not outstanding, is certainly better than average.

Unlike Kylie's other fragrances, which were in my opinion rather cheap-smelling, this fragrance is surprisingly quite sophisticated, warm and sensual.

I recommend this fragrance as the best choice from the Kylie Minogue range.

Popular Kylie Minogue

Sweet Darling by Kylie Minogue Darling by Kylie Minogue Pink Sparkle by Kylie Minogue Showtime (Eau de Parfum) by Kylie Minogue Music Box by Kylie Minogue Couture by Kylie Minogue Showtime (Eau de Toilette) by Kylie Minogue Inverse by Kylie Minogue