Gâteau de Carnavale

Gâteau de Carnavale by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri

7.5 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Gâteau de Carnavale is a perfume by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Terri Bozzo

Fried dough, Latte macchiato, Vanilla, Brown sugar, Apricot

Submitted by EvilCat, last update on 17.02.2020.

Gâteau de Carnaval
Gâteau de Carnaval lives up to its name: it undeniably smells like fried dough with a big dollop of cream and lots of powdered sugar on top (but not a hint of apricot for me, unfortunately). The result is delicious, obviously, and the greasy aspect of the confection is thankfully played down, but I'm still not entirely sure whether it's succesful as a perfume. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it quite a lot, but it's realistic to the point of being conspicuous, and I usually prefer this kind of all-out true gourmand scent coming from the kitchen rather than my skin. Although it can be just what the doctor ordered on a couple of cold, bleak, comfortless days a year... So I think my big sample is all I'll ever need; I'll treasure it for those rare occasions when it'll feel just right.

Popular Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri

Oui Plus! by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Sucré et Fleurs / Sucre et Fleurs by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Douceur Brulee by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Vertigo Cuir by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Frollino Lavanda by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Confit de Rose by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Mandorlo Cioccolato by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Cocco alla Vaniglia by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Vanille Débauche / Vanille Debauche by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Âme Sauvage by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Cocco Tiare by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri