Terreno Dolce by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri

Terreno Dolce is a perfume by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is earthy-woody. It is still in production.

Terri Bozzo

Vetiver, Soil, Oakmoss, Immortelle, Woods, Brown sugar

Submitted by Calista, last update on 17.02.2020.

Terreno Dolce
So down 'round under my front porch I ain't cleaned since, oh, maybe '98 or so. Ain't nothin' there but stray leaves turned to mulch, gets a bit dank since there ain't no light to dry it after the rains. Neighborhood kids play down there, building forts and stuff. I tell them to be careful, there might be snakes and whatnot, I don't want their parents comin' round and complaining to me if they gets bit by some varmint. I been thinkin' of puttin' up some fencing to keep 'em out, but as long as they clear out 'fore 6PM, which is my porch-sittin' time, I ain't mind much. But one o' them dadgum brats done spilled an entire two-liter bottle of cream soda down there. Like they ain't rascally enough already without all that sugar in 'em! I couldn't hose it out since the only hose tap is around back and I ain't got no extension long enough. It just sat down there stinkin' up the whole porch area all sticky-sweet like for a week, just plum ruinin' my porch-sittin' time, until finally the rains came and washed it all out. Was I happy to never smell that again.

Or so I thought, until my order of Terreno Dolce arrived the other day.

Popular Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri

Oui Plus! by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Sucré et Fleurs / Sucre et Fleurs by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Confit de Rose by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Douceur Brulee by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Vertigo Cuir by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Frollino Lavanda by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Mandorlo Cioccolato by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Cocco alla Vaniglia by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Vanille Débauche / Vanille Debauche by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Âme Sauvage by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri Cocco Tiare by Kyse Perfumes / Perfumes by Terri