Thé Pour un Été 1996

Thé Pour un Été by L'Artisan Parfumeur
Thé Pour un Été is a perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur for women and was released in 1996. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon PeppermintPeppermint BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine Green teaGreen tea MatéMaté OsmanthusOsmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood MuskMusk

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 24.08.2021.

En Voyage chez l'Artisan Parfumeur: 11 Thé Pour un Été - Maritime Springtime
Tea fragrances were always associated with "mother perfumes" for me, lovely harmless and especially not sensual scents. My (obvious) prejudice I buried when I smelled Tea for Two by L'Artisan Parfumeur, which by its spices and incredible variety very invites to sink, very sensual, quite unisex and took one of the first places on my wish list. I couldn't help but think of this one, as both come from the same house & by the same perfumer, even if other fragrance notes here pointed to a different experience.
Olivia Giacobetti kept making fragrances for l'Artisan Parfumeur over the years, virtually from the beginning until now, and is only surpassed in quantity by Bertrand Dechafour.
The fragrance starts as initially derided by me. Old-fashioned floral, tea-like, homey. I do not like, but I am in the test of women's fragrances rarely come to a green branch with the top note.
But then the citrus notes pull strongly Bergamot shows itself here from the finest side, green bites and pinches it in the nose. I welcome very much that the floral notes show themselves in the same restraint, as they occur just in nature, not as gaudy as so often in recent appearances. A field of flowers just doesn't smell like Flowerbomb. Together with the cooling hint of tea, the bold bergamot and the discreetly used flowers create a calming mood, a decelerated day in the maritime spring, somewhere on the Mediterranean.
I had such days soon a year ago near Malaga.
I miss it so much.

To those who like this kind of perfumes, I recommend Fragonard, which makes many such candidates at a reasonable price.

Fefaminz
A cup of tea always goes...
...on any occasion, in any weather, at any time.

Yep, you get a cup like that with Thé Pour un Été. Well, not the creamy East Frisian or the strong Assam, nor the tart Matcha or the herbaceous green tea, and certainly not the cooling hot-sweet peppermint served in the desert - rather a lukewarm, aspartame-sweetened, thin Earl Grey, in whose pot a jasmine tea was previously sponged. And this cup is drunk on the side, a perceptible whiff of osmanthus blows over from the neighbouring property, it's not loud or glaring, it doesn't excite, it doesn't excite, but it's not annoying either. Cultivated boredom, which is sometimes so pleasant. Well, that's what this summer tea is for me.

It is not loud or flowery, but still sweet and persistent, it easily holds out for 6-7 h without changing too much. He remains quite close to my body, but is still perceptible for my seat neighbour in the conference
Farewell to summer
As won, so melted...
In spring I was able to buy a bottling here in the Souk first and a little later the three-quarter-full bottle of this fragrance over a very fair deal here in the Souk, I say thank you to the dear Parfuma here again. The fragrance should be my favourite companion this summer and possibly also next.
Nothing was it (and now I have to whine a little bit...) - what happened to me was the horror of everyone here, and the lovely bottle smashed to pieces on the parquet floor. It's stupid, normally they can take almost anything except tiled bottom and how stupid that the bottom of the outer packaging, into which I wanted to carefully stow the scent back, opened up unnoticed and the bottle just slipped through. No matter, enough whining (and "again what learned").

It could have been worse, because for days now our bedroom has had a delicate and extremely pleasant scent. The teen note in Thé pour un Eté, despite its astringency, is so clear and freshly tender that it never becomes obtrusive. But it doesn't get boring either, because the scent is far away from the usual, often very pleasant tea refreshers. The Mate note provides an airy and transparent smokiness and the delicate jasmine blossoms (not fat, not bulky, not sweet) contribute a pleasurable floral note so that the whole thing doesn't come across too serious in the end.
In spite of its airiness, the fragrance offers a good durability with absolutely sufficient Sillage.
For the rest of the summer, I will now be able to enjoy the bitter and flowery scent of tea "Valentino Donna Rosa Verde". But I will be looking for a new bottle of Thé pour un Eté in any case and in any case I will be looking at other fragrances from Olivia Giacobetti, because she seems to me to conjure up a direction that suits me very well.
And the summer? In the middle of August the time is approaching when some beautiful and hot days will come, but the summer will come to an end... the air, the light, the scent will change noticeably.
Boon
A citric opening, sparkling and invigorating, gently merges into a velvety Roibo note. At the same time, an airy, floral spectrum is built up. A harmonious overall picture results, pleasantly natural. In general, Thé pour un Été is an excellently balanced fragrance that retains a restraint that I find extremely pleasant. At the end of the pleasurable experience, the fragrance returns to its roots and ends in silky roibos associations.

Even though I may not understand why the fine, differentiated spectrum that the world of black and green teas offers us is so seldom used in the conception of tea scents, this one should move in and stay here. A distinguished, eloquent companion who knows how to tell his stories with charm and sensitivity.

Ephemeral Jasmine Tea
Thé pour un Été opens with a very comfortable citrus scent then moves to a combination of green tea and jasmin. The jasmin has a slightly smokey earthy vibe like the real ones. The drydown is a gentle sweet mint scent on me. A pleasant and soothing fragrance. However, it doesn't stay long on me. The tea and jasmin phase has a soft sillage and lasts about 2 or 3 hours max then comes the drydown extremely close to skin. To smell it at this time I have no choice but stick my nose on my arm. I thus suggest testing before you buy to see if it lasts on you, though I think there are still other intereting and cheaper green tea scents out there.

Philosophical Citrus
THÉ POUR UN ÉTÉ is a nice, green fragrance. I was hoping for more tea, but unfortunately other notes suppress tea here. It is closer to the unisex than the lady category on the range. Lonvegity is average, sillage is a bit too discrete for my taste.

The scent is really fresh and invigorating, but this tea is not my cup of tea.

Best Jasmine Green Tea!
The initial impression of iced black tea with lemon is quickly overtaken by an intense green tea and supremely natural jasmine flowers that linger softly on my skin for a good 8-10 hours. The Pour un Ete constantly maintains its integrity and never diminishes into a musky, nondescript fragrance like all the other jasmine green tea perfumes I have tried. Throughout the day I find myself daydreaming that I am in a little village in India, along the Ganges, baking under the sun and sniffing bushes full of white flowers. I wish this had more projection, but considering I may never find a jasmine green tea this good again, I can live with it. Spraying a bit on the inside of my clothing helps.

SUMMARY: Lazy afternoon tea in Bengal.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 11 months ago
It opens fresh, citrusy and green. Then some floral notes appear blended with green tea and cedarwood. Similar to Silver Mountain Water.

by Alberich
by JPhx
by Viola8
by Viola8

Popular by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Timbuktu by L'Artisan Parfumeur L'Eau du Caporal by L'Artisan Parfumeur Fou d'Absinthe by L'Artisan Parfumeur Bucoliques de Provence by L'Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two by L'Artisan Parfumeur L'Eau d'Ambre Extrême by L'Artisan Parfumeur Passage d'Enfer Extrême by L'Artisan Parfumeur Œillet Sauvage by L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons (Eau de Toilette) by L'Artisan Parfumeur Mon Numéro 10 by L'Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant by L'Artisan Parfumeur Noir Exquis by L'Artisan Parfumeur Premier Figuier (Eau de Toilette) by L'Artisan Parfumeur Vanille Absolument / Havana Vanille by L'Artisan Parfumeur Cœur de Vétiver Sacré by L'Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha by L'Artisan Parfumeur Aedes de Venustas by L'Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubéreuse by L'Artisan Parfumeur Séville à l'Aube by L'Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine by L'Artisan Parfumeur