Fleurs de CerisierCherry Blossom (2007)Eau de Toilette

Fleurs de Cerisier / Cherry Blossom (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence

Fleurs de Cerisier is a perfume by L'Occitane en Provence for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Cherry, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesCherry blossom, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Rosewood

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 17.05.2020.

My first love
For my fifteenth birthday, I received a small gift set from L'Occitane, which also included a miniature of this fragrance. It was love at first sight! Sweet, delicious cherry - that's exactly how I wanted to smell! But 50€ was a lot of money for a perfume for me at that time, so I was very economical with my sweetheart.
When it was empty at some point, I bought the corresponding hand cream as a replacement. Also delicious, but unfortunately a hand cream is no substitute for a perfume. After I had been sneaking around this fragrance for more than a year, I finally got my wish.

Now - a few years later - I rediscovered the bottle while mucking it out and I notice that it is still almost full and that I probably didn't use it that often back then.
I still find the prelude delicious, it still fascinates me just as much as during the first test. But after a few minutes it becomes a little too fresh and uncomfortable. Towards the end, however, it develops a little softer and rounder again due to the woods.

The scent doesn't quite meet my taste anymore, because it's just a little too fresh for me. But it's still damn tasty and I use it every now and then on sunny spring days to reminisce...

What disturbed me back then and what disturbs me even more now is unfortunately the durability and sillage. The scent is very reserved from the beginning, but after a few hours there is almost nothing left even of it.

All in all a nice spring scent for younger girls, but unfortunately I have outgrown it.
5.5
Clear scent progression
Yesterday I bought 10 ml of cherry blossom because the box looked so soft and bright and just so inviting :-). So nothing with testing and stuff. Well. Apply immediately and actually start off with the promised delicate flower freshness. Whoa! That never happens to me before. But that was unfortunately the best thing about the whole fragrance. Quite quickly it became a bit pungent, flowery and soapy, and I had to keep my nose at a distance. How can you look so pink and then be so mean? - But after about an hour it was over, and a (again) soft-woody tone came to light. I liked him now quite much; if only he would have been a little clearer ... Then what? It was over. I wasn't mad either. - Definitely not for men, I'd say. And not for young women. And don't get your nose too close.

by MarieTheres
by Alinamaria
by GreenTin
by GreenTin

Popular L'Occitane en Provence

Ambre / Amber (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence Les Classiques de L'Occitane - Ambre (2016) by L'Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux by L'Occitane en Provence Eau de L'Occitan by L'Occitane en Provence Eau de Cade (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence Eau de Vetyver by L'Occitane en Provence Eau d'Iparie by L'Occitane en Provence Verveine by L'Occitane en Provence Verveine Agrumes / Citrus Verbena by L'Occitane en Provence Verveine Sorbet / Verbena Sorbet by L'Occitane en Provence Voyage en Méditerranée - Labdanum de Seville by L'Occitane en Provence Ambre & Santal by L'Occitane en Provence Terre de Lumière (Eau de Parfum) by L'Occitane en Provence Néroli & Orchidée by L'Occitane en Provence Arlésienne (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence Voyage en Méditerranée - Immortelle de Corse by L'Occitane en Provence Verveine Menthe / Mint Verbena by L'Occitane en Provence Eau d'Azur by L'Occitane en Provence Vanille & Narcisse by L'Occitane en Provence Notre Flore - Neroli by L'Occitane en Provence