Herbae by L'Occitane en Provence

Herbae is a new perfume by L'Occitane en Provence for women and was released in 2019. The scent is green-fresh. It is being marketed by Groupe L'Occitane.

Top Notes Top NotesAmbrette seed absolute, Italian bergamot, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite nettle blossom, Wild rose, Blackberry, Clary sage
Base Notes Base NotesSweetgrass, Cashmeran, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 29.10.2019

9.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

A word
Why do we write?
What moves us to write down our thoughts? To perfume! What leads us to write down stories and experiences in completely different ways about equally different perceptions of scents and share them with others? Are we all a bit Bluna?

Do we only want to add our mustard to everything and are we just labercats like critics claiming, or do we just want to pass on what touched us, what a story a scent has to tell?

Do we have an attention deficit and are lonely? Do we need an audience and confirmation, or do we do this just because it gives pleasure to write? Because it's fun and others enjoy it too?
Isn't it even enough to write that you don't like a certain fragrance instead of writing the same thing again and again under every commi and statement about the said fragrance, or is this simply communication in a community?

Well, if you answer yes to the first part of these questions in the sentences, you are wrong here, although this may apply to some. But do you know that so well? The magic word is tolerance.

I also don't like everything and some things I even find very annoying, but I don't change people if I make my displeasure public again and again. But I have something for you, something you might like. I'll compensate for that.

Just find the right description and leave the rest out.

My description:
Herbae is a very green fragrance without vetiver, but suggests that you have fresh, cut grass stalks under your nose. Accompanied by blackberries, perhaps also rhubarb and a dash of white deadnettle which looks a bit like honey and ensures that the green gets a counterpart. The scents above are wrong. I'll pass that on. The start is pure fresh grass with a hint of pepper, I don't even notice the bergamot. Then a few small roses sprout and provide florals, together with ambrette seeds, before the fruit is added. Musk makes the whole thing creamy, the scent always remains green through sweet grass. L'occitane is known to rely on natural products and I don't feel any synthetics as mentioned in statements. For me absolutely Unisex and also times something different for the ladies as I find. I like that very much.

A Youtuber description:
When I first reported about it, the fragrance was sold out for 18 weeks and only available for 2384364,48€. I can't understand the bad ratings, I recommended them to everyone and everyone liked them. I have stashed myself 23344 bottles and also my cat likes it. She may be cuddling my bosom, but you can see that for yourself. Oh, ouch... he fell out again. That's all I have to write, it's all said and done. Oh, that's how I always get compliments. Mostly from the nice lady in the mirror.

A I need only points description:

Herbähhhhh!

A poem description:
First I tested Herbae
and I thought Oh ne
then I smelled a lot of grass
and really had a lot of fun
then there was another berry
and stuffed my void
and then also the honey
times different than lemon

An exaggerated description:
He is so extraordinary and stands for everything I embody. As irresistible as me. I have such delicate skin and I'm actually a stupid nut, but it's so beautiful. I smell Gelsenkirchen bergamot, finest Scottish lawn, roses from Cologne lime and blackberries from Schibulski's garden and honey from freshly chewed bees from Chuck Norris. Yes, everything I can smell exactly because I have such a great skin. We're so erotic together. The bottle is my grail. 10-10-10-10
A song description:
99ull berries
i once wanted to consume
put them in a bag of grass
man what was that for a fun
Made me a smell out of it
There was a lot of applause for that
And I was in new spears
because of 99 currants
An Analytical Description:
ALCOHOL - PERFUME/FRAGRANCE - AQUA/WATER - ANTHOXANTHUM ODORATUM LEAF/STEM EXTRACT - ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE - ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE - BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE - LIMONENE - LINALOOL - ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE - CITRONELLOL - GERANIOL - CI 19140/YELLOW 5 - CI 42090/BLUE 1 - CI 14700/RED 4

Thus it remains to be noted that the fragrance lasts 6-7h and is an Immergeher. Certainly most beautiful when the sun is shining, but you can also make it shine with the scent. I could have given more examples, but then I would have copied myself, I leave that to others.

If there was no description for you now, don't worry, maybe you'll find a nice blog that you like more, or you can go outside. On the highway play for example.

A really beautiful fragrance that will certainly need even more beautiful comments and I hope it will still appeal to one or the other. It is suitable for daily use, but also for work, leisure or evening use.

by Edda32