Verveine Menthe Mint Verbena 2013

Verveine Menthe / Mint Verbena by L'Occitane en Provence
Verveine Menthe is a popular limited perfume by L'Occitane en Provence for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is citrusy-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesGreen lemon, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesProvençal verbena, Spearmint, Peppermint
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.09.2020.

FlirtyFlower
Like a short fresh mint-shower for my mind
So fresh, fresh, exiting, this fragrance is so exiting to me
So fresh fresh exiting, like a lemon verbena shower for meeeeee.

Exciting, her little course is so exciting to meeeeee.

I've been thinkin' 'bout peppermint by the way.

Baby, uh, I like the way you refresh me
She's fresh, fresh, exciting
This scent is so inviting to me, yeah
Tell you somethin' this is really fresh for meeeeee.

A refreshing fragrance with viiiiieeel to low durability. Therefore it is said after a short time. Press Repeat (spray, pfft pffft) and sing So fresh, fresh, exiting, she's so exiting to meeeeee. So fresh, fresh, exiiiiittiiiing...

Summer Rain
Is there anything more beautiful, more refreshing than a summer rain? I love the scents of nature, and one of the most beautiful is the scent after a heavy rain shower in summer. When the trees and bushes are in full bloom, they give off an unspeakably beautiful scent as soon as the rain falls on them. The earth also smells pleasant and very characteristic when it rains during the summer months. The air, previously still hot and unbearably muggy, cools down and transports completely new, olfactory impressions. Especially where there are trees. Whether in the forest, in your home garden or in the park.

A fragrance that comes very close to this impression is Verveine Menthe from L'Occitane en Provence. The scent of verbena and citrus notes is reminiscent of fragrant trees and shrubs after a good rain shower. The mint intensifies the impression of the still wet air before the soil quickly lets the moisture evaporate again and a sultry heat builds up again. The mint also makes the fragrance appear slightly cool when sprayed on. A boon on hot days, especially immediately after a shower after exercise.

The wood and musk tones in the base are exactly to my taste. Bright, delicate and completely without annoying synthetics. The musk here is so finely balanced that the freshness remains, which only very few summer scents succeed in doing. Many tend towards washing powder or fabric softener with floral musk underneath. That's exactly what we don't have here and that's what makes the fragrance unique.

Unfortunately the pleasure lasts only as short as a summer rain does. Verveine Menthe is a very volatile fragrance. If I hadn't known that we were dealing with an eau de toilette, I would have guessed an eau de cologne. After three hours at the latest, you should spray it on if you want to catch some of that delicate touch of summer rain.

I have heard that the fragrance is now back on sale regularly. I can only praise the friendly brand L'Occitane en Provence for this. Not many fragrances return to sale once they are discontinued. It cannot be ruled out that some houses drop in here every now and then and read along. After all, the fragrance has quite a few fans.

Lastly, I would like to thank Floyd, who introduced me to the fragrance and then even left me his bottle. A real enrichment for hot days in my collection.
The shimmering cool fog
It's coming, the shimmering cool fog. It swirls on the horizon, rushes over the hot summer fields of Provence, weighs tingling vervain and fresh mint and lets them dance among the glowing citrus trees. I close my eyes and let him do it.
His breeze makes my clothes flutter, I feel his tiny drops of fog on my face, the refreshing coolness on my skin, in my soul, I dream for a few short hours in a shady wood of light woods, which settle down together with the green and citric freshness on soft musk.
When he has gone after three to four hours then again, dried from the heat of the day, vaporized over the concrete of the canyons of the city, then I call him again. And it's coming, the shimmering cool fog.

by Pollita
Der See ist nicht im Wasser!
La Violetta's Green Lantern
Eine meiner Laufstrecken
The green monster of Gandix
by Grazia
by Grazia

Popular L'Occitane en Provence

Ambre / Amber (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux by L'Occitane en Provence Les Classiques de L'Occitane - Ambre (2016) by L'Occitane en Provence Eau de L'Occitan by L'Occitane en Provence Eau de Cade (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence Verveine Agrumes / Citrus Verbena (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence Eau de Vetyver by L'Occitane en Provence Verveine Sorbet / Verbena Sorbet by L'Occitane en Provence Verveine by L'Occitane en Provence Eau d'Iparie by L'Occitane en Provence Voyage en Méditerranée - Labdanum de Seville by L'Occitane en Provence Ambre & Santal by L'Occitane en Provence Terre de Lumière (Eau de Parfum) by L'Occitane en Provence Ambre Amande / Amber Almond by L'Occitane en Provence Néroli & Orchidée by L'Occitane en Provence Arlésienne (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence Voyage en Méditerranée - Immortelle de Corse by L'Occitane en Provence Notre Flore - Neroli by L'Occitane en Provence Néroli by L'Occitane en Provence Fleurs de Cerisier / Cherry Blossom (Eau de Toilette) by L'Occitane en Provence