Hash Intense

Hash Intense by LPDO

Hash Intense is a popular perfume by LPDO for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-resinous. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCannabis, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesResin, Woody notes, Coffee, Tobacco
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Oud

Submitted by Serenissima, last update on 25.05.2020.

Dreamrunner
Reminds me a little of incense, but pleasant
Because the different comments here made me curious I ordered the fragrance. With this price you can't do so much wrong either
To take it straight up front: I don't know Black Afgano (yet) and the last time I smelled cannabis or hash was over 35 years ago. For me, the scent does not awaken any memories of that time either.
I've been using the Hash Intense for a little over six hours now, but I still can't quite place it. Pleasant, warm, woody, spicy, smoky... reminds me a little bit of incense sticks and yes, also of soap as has already been said. Has something relaxing, esoteric. The smell reminds me of a place I've been. Esoteric Headshop? Don't think about it right now. But as I said, a very pleasant and yet characteristic scent. I like him! I find the smell rather linear. It smells almost exactly the same after over six hours as shortly after spraying. So no big highs or lows. And also the typical oud smell, which I know from other fragrances, I can't perceive there. Oud has for me something of three days outdoor at the campfire; smoky, dirty, gone through ;-) And Hash Intense as freshly washed with an exotic soap
For me, hash intensely is a pleasant scent to wear, especially now in the wintertime. And because he is not so intrusive he is also suitable for work or "times like this"

the "for every occasion collection LPDO" - here the misunderstood Hash Intense
Meanwhile a considerable collection of LPDO perfumes has established itself with me. Time to say something!
Hash Intense the Misunderstood! Before I really wanted to get started with the comment, the smell for checking has been on my arm for a while, I thought, let you through two or three statements (what the others think). I then read them all, checked the comments and finally my perfume, sprayed it on again and found I smell what it is! Then I changed the title to "the misunderstood" and against the background that the sense of smell is very individual, decided my nose is special, negative or positive!
For me, Hash Intense begins fruity and juicy, and it's a good one. I don't know cannabis, but juicy, ripe fruit! But they are gone very soon and a note begins to become stronger and stronger with incredible complexity, in many nuances and lavish abundance. Dominant, lush and wonderful! Soap, soap, soap! I never thought I'd be so excited about soap. This is mainly creamy, flowery-creamy, a bit bitter-creamy, spicy-creamy, perhaps even tobacco creamy, but it is always soap. And this soap is standing! Just like the foam it produces when washed after long rubbing, airy-creamy and creamy-firm! I am convinced that this soap aroma is very different with so many different skin types, but that it is missing, I can't imagine, by the way - I don't know the scent of Black Afgano either!
The soap remains long, long, infinitely long, and I doubt whether oud and frankincense will appear at some point in the decay. They are certainly skilful and deliberate in the many nuances and facets of the soap scent with risen.
Hash Intense is strong and strong, very long lasting, conspicuous, but very pleasant! Man and woman can wear it always and everywhere, bearing in mind the fact that it does not leave the wearer unnoticed! But who doesn't like to smell freshly washed!!!
Feuerfuchs
Come to the black side of power
OK, let's get started. I haven't written many comments here yet rather statements but the fragrance deserves it. I know the LPDO brand through "Cretus". Never looked at any other scents they gave me. Sometime I was shopping again and of course I had to visit a perfumery again. This time I was introduced to the Nasomatto "Black Afgano". I loved that one. More about this soon on the page. By chance I found Hash Intense because he should smell similar. I have geodert myself sample with Kitho (many thanks noma). I had to order it directly.
Flacon looks a bit cheap and spray head well let's say so there was not much value placed on it.
The first time I sprayed, I was already prepared for a violent contact with the black matter. It wasn't like that. Which isn't bad. Black Afgano bites his nose in the first second. The Hash Intense also has power but comes across much softer. Crass dark unknown note and a little greened. Also unknown. Could be something floral but nothing rosy. Lightly in the background. But the black one is always present and smells mega. Well out I smell resin and something woody. Then comes the incense and the oud. Smells really good.
Everything fits super to each other he smells strongly violently but not as if one would not endure it. On the contrary, you sniff at yourself all the time with every breath. Black Afgano was great no question but Hash Intense I find hammer horny and a little better. In addition there is the price-performance ratio. A bargain...
The durability is very strong. Something better than good. According to notes I would give Black Afgano 9.5 and the Hash Intense 8,5...Sillage is good and you are well perceived when you enter a room. On his arm he is present all the time.
You can't do anything wrong looking for an oud scent that not everyone has. There are many oud scents currently where many resemble each other. I don't know him like that yet. So thumbs up

Praia da Falésia, Alfamar. Unser erster Sonnenuntergang 15.5.19
by Grzeskor
by Feuerfuchs
by Feuerfuchs

Popular LPDO

Bois Intense by LPDO Mieloud by LPDO Cretus by LPDO Vanille Persuasive by LPDO Superbe Café by LPDO Rose Sensuelle by LPDO Fleur Noire by LPDO Bois Nuit by LPDO Garçon Libre by LPDO Excentrique Oud by LPDO Creation Braries by LPDO Sexuel by LPDO Creation Hotis by LPDO Creation Desight by LPDO Creation Lipsens by LPDO Creation Handfidance by LPDO Creation Courield by LPDO Creation Josy by LPDO Creation Lorev by LPDO