Superbe Café

Superbe Café by LPDO

Superbe Café is a perfume by LPDO for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFloral notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Coffee
Base Notes Base NotesAmber notes, Vanilla, White musk

Submitted by Serenissima, last update on 28.08.2019

8.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

the "for every occasion collection LPDO" - here the Missing Superbe Café
Meanwhile a considerable collection of LPDO perfumes has established itself with me. Time to say something!
There were times when I missed something like Superbe Café, not as a perfume but as a fragrance! I really don't know many coffee scents and maybe others meet the criteria even better. But this one I smelled and I knew it! Precisely because there is no strong coffee smell on the reins but everything is very soft and caramel, embedded in a sea of roses. I immediately saw before my eyes a noble table with small cups of espresso, a large tin of baklava sprinkled with rose water, creamy milk in addition and in the middle a huge bouquet of fragrant roses as a gift. I'd have liked to have that flowery milky coffee scent back then. Back when there were no oranges, no chocolate or just no good coffee! Not that we had nothing but hope, no I don't want to miss anything of this time, there was enough and beautiful, only often not when you needed it! And when there was no good coffee, beans were brewed that led to something that smelled like black ink, bitter, biting, and sometimes touching to tears. Then I would have needed to spray the Superbe Café around the whole table and nobody noticed, dazed by the aroma, the dizziness. We remain seated and enjoy until the smell of the coffee disappears completely and a light odeuvre of vanilla sweatiness indicates to us that we are already a little excited by the good food and narration. It's already late.
It is not easy to recommend an opportunity to wear the scent. Nothing falls off for me, but I can imagine one thing very well - if something like this still exists today! Put the perfume on my dear girls and boys, if you are invited the first time with mummy and daddy or grandma and grandpa of the new partner to the afternoon table. And watch out! You'll get eaten with!

Popular LPDO

Bois Intense by LPDO Hash Intense by LPDO Superbe Café by LPDO Fleur Noire by LPDO Bois Nuit by LPDO Cretus by LPDO Sexuel by LPDO Rose Sensuelle by LPDO Mieloud by LPDO Garçon Libre by LPDO Excentrique Oud by LPDO Vanille Persuasive by LPDO Creation Desight by LPDO Creation Josy by LPDO Creation Braries by LPDO Creation Lipsens by LPDO Creation Hotis by LPDO Creation Handfidance by LPDO Creation Courield by LPDO Creation Lorev by LPDO