Noir Exquis by L'Artisan Parfumeur
Where to buy?
Noir Exquis (L'Artisan Parfumeur)
Noir Exquis (L'Artisan Parfumeur)
Noir Exquis is a popular perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-gourmand. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesGlazed chestnut, Candied orange, Walnut
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Brazilian coffee, Maple syrup
Base Notes Base NotesMacassar wood, Heliotrope, Vanilla, Tonka bean, White sandalwood

Submitted by Danina, last update on 05.12.2016

Bottle 6.0/10
Sillage 6.0/10
Longevity 7.0/10
Scent 8.0/10
Very helpful Review    5 Awards
Vanilla & Chestnut...
I think this is a fragrance which will appeal to a broad range of people. That's because it's not really gourmand enough to turn people away, and it has just enough gourmand notes in it to attract people.

I say this because the way Bertrand Duchaufour has used the ingredients, they don't feel overwhelming or sweet in any way. In fact it's quite subtle. I get a mix of tonka bean, heliotrope and vanilla, then the sandalwood and ebony wood. So it's a mix of vanilla and woods basically, which isn't particularly original, but I do get the chestnut note, which I think is.

I love the smell of chestnut as it reminds me of Christmas time, and this fragrance brings that back for me. It reminds me of food, so I guess you could call it a gourmand, but at the same time it has enough woodiness that it's very tame and versatile. A fragrance for both formal and casual wear. I really enjoy this one, and once again I am impressed with yet another brilliant creation from this house and perfumer. Quite good in my opinion.

Jssfranch 140 days ago