Premier Figuier (1994) Eau de Toilette

Premier Figuier (Eau de Toilette) by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Premier Figuier (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur for women and men and was released in 1994. The scent is green-fruity. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanum, Peach, Fig leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesFig, Almond milk, Dried fruits
Base Notes Base NotesCoconut milk, Pine needle, Sandalwood

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 07.10.2019

6.0 6.0 7.0 6.5/10

Calming Wellness
The first thing to notice is an intense sweetish fruity note, with a very soft and sweet green note, thanks to the fig leaf.

At the same time the fig leaf is accompanied by another sweet and fruity note, which brings with it a beautiful bright, pithy, almost unripe aura and can only be the peach and you can actually feel or smell these very small hairs of a peach; but I have decided to feel it.

These two notes are surrounded by a beautiful refreshing, greenish note that smells like wet, rain-wetted grass to me and in my opinion is responsible for the top note appearing wonderfully greenish sweet.

A little bit later the greenish aura of the fig has moved a little into the background, but not completely and now looks a bit thicker, a little bit sweeter and is wrapped in a wonderful creamy, soft creamy note of the almond milk one is a little bit of the opinion that one has just creamed with a beautiful fig - almond body lotion.

The fig and the almond milk are accompanied by a beautiful light, exotic looking, powdery shade, which even exudes a very subtle wooden hint and for me it really smells like soothing wellness, but is still rather a hunch than active perception and the coconut milk only unfolds completely in the base.

"Spray the scent uff', when the guy has let his socks lie in the room again (which ick ooch of course, but 'se ooch even weggräume), the woman is near the tears, because her new dress doesn't fit anymore properly, because 'Se has taken too much weight, didd baby already roars for 'ner half an hour, because you prefer chocolate biscuits instead of this milk, you have missed half of it while shopping, or if the boss wants completely meaningless things from you again, then you have the duty and the abjesechnete Berechtijung "Premier Figuier" uffzusprüh'n and then is but janz quickly again all in the green area!" :-)

And to the men as fellow readers I can only recommend to take the beloved woman by the hand and to buy a new, almost the same, of course better-looking dress!
when such "dresses - catastrophes" arise!
And yes, she wants to hear your opinion about it, she also wants you to be there, after all, you should like it too - men are not at all different in themselves, just different, almost "simply" knitted I would like to mean.

"But if 'Se asks if didd dress makes her fat, then you must NOT say: Didd dress not, but the fat makes you fat"! :-)

In the last 3 hours we will unfortunately no real friends!

In the background I have an unpleasant aura on my skin, which is not really noticeable, but unfortunately pierces the skin and I suspect a certain portion of a certain used musk as a fixator
A fine ethereal, extremely menthol-like woody aura of the pine needle is incumbent on this musk and is accompanied by a beautiful creamy spicy nuance and only the sandalwood can be, but unfortunately I don't like it, because it seems to my nose as if the notes without connection to the musk had been dribbled on and exactly here for me a "shortcoming", because the very subtle hint of coconut milk is unfortunately completely swallowed by "Opi" and "Omi".

The dried fruits I could unfortunately not perceive, I can very well imagine that these were used to support the fragrance.

In total, the fragrance lasts 7.5 hours on my skin.

In the first 1.5 hours, the Sillage is designed in such a way that one is perceived very well at half an arm's length and then swings for 1.5 hours to a very clearly perceptible quarter of an arm's length, before it is reduced in quiet steps until the fragrance ends.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Honk1510" for the bottling.
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Arthouse cinema
Today a strenuous telephone call with the girlfriend.

A friend of hers has Gebby and she wants to give him a cinema voucher.
I carefully asked if he liked cinema at all ?
Everybody likes movies - I was taught cheeky.
No, I'm not.
It's too loud and too dark for me there - exacerbated by crowds.
Maybe Chris also belongs to this sensitive species?
That's what I'd like to find out first.
Reluctantly she gave in to me and wanted to inquire.

After the back and forth I allowed myself Fuguier - and this is great cinema.
No - but it's more of a homelike, small, living-room-style arthouse cinema with soft tones and privacy.
There you can also see "great" films, perhaps not box-office hits - but works made with love.
And lovingly Figuier also sets the scene.

The fig reaches me softly sweetly, greened by the fig leaf, and gently poured over by delicious almond and coconut milk.
A boisterous flatterer.
The pine adds an ethereal freshness so that this soft scent does not lull.
Aromatic dried fruits waft over it without weighing down the fragrance.

The scent is a source of a sense of security and serenity, and I feel like visiting the small but fine cinema "Endstation" and watching Lubitsch's "Being or Not Being" for the xten time in a private group.

LicoriceRain
My search for a good ripe, juicy fig continues.
Since Piment Brulant is a favorite, I had high hopes for Premier Figuier. But rather than focusing on the actual fig fruit, PF is about the leaves and stems! I am beginning to think the fascinating Piment Brulant was a fluke because I haven’t found another L’Artisan fragrance that interests me. So my search for a good ripe, juicy fig continues, and, as I have been told, there are several to choose from.
5.0 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

Under a Fig Tree with a Cool Coconut Water
Premier Figuier starts off very herbaceous, fresh and dry with a slight nutty woody note. The sillage is approximately 1 meter(3.28 ft.) and this is a lovely unisex fragrance that I wouldn't mind smelling everyday. It conspires to invigorate the wearer and to conjure up a feeling of hope and new beginnings- this must be an attribute of the lime note providing a tangy twist to the fig leaf. It also has a calming core of sandalwood, almond milk and coconut (unsweetened) which provides and smooth intriguing dry down, while not getting too "In Your Face" with it's gourmandness. This fragrance is note a sweet fruity scent, nor does one really get the fleshy meaty part of the fig itself from this creation. But rather, the experience of sitting in the late afternoon shade under a fig tree branch, inhaling deeply and feeling truly content with one's surroundings. The tail end of this fragrance on my skin becomes even woodier and slightly powdery musky (but not a particularly dark and animalic musk) more of a faint subtle soft powdery effect. I keep going back to this sample and each time I wear it, I am sure that it will be my next full bottle purchase. Then later other more flashy impulsive ideas lead me to put this further down on my list. But I feel sure that this crisp green open, balmy nutty center and woody smooth base will eventually be added to my collection as sure as the sun still rises.

Itchynose 100 days ago
A very earthy and authentic depiction of fig. Increasingly milky and slightly soapy as it dries down.+1
Carlitos01 9 months ago
I shouldn't like it - I don't like fresh green scents nor the fig leaf note - but I love it and it's growing on me. I can only recommend it!+2
6.0