Premier Figuier (1994) Eau de Toilette

Premier Figuier (Eau de Toilette) by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Premier Figuier (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur for women and men and was released in 1994. The scent is green-fruity. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanum, Peach, Fig leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesFig, Almond milk, Dried fruits
Base Notes Base NotesCoconut milk, Pine needle, Sandalwood

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 04.04.2019

10.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Soft green freshness
"Premier Figuer" is a wonderful, calm fragrance. I first had an AF of it, which I had emptied quite quickly last summer. And recently, a bottle was offered here in exchange. I had the luck to get him and since then he is allowed to accompany me quite often.

It is a very gentle and reserved fragrance. And extremely comfortable to wear. I smell absolutely nothing synthetic. Fig perfumes often smell of coconut, whereas Premier Figuer smells of green. Fresh grass, even a little hay. Maybe through the galbanum? Coconut milk is in the pyramid, but the "milk" of fresh coconuts does not smell or taste like Bounty or Pina Colada, but very fresh and watery. And I perceive such a note together with the scent of fresh figs. But in no way do the two of them dominate the fragrance for me. Everything is beautifully balanced and harmonious, nothing stands out extremely.

In the drydown I can still perceive the light scent of a pine forest. I have a great fragrance process, but as a friend of rather linear fragrances, that is only right for me.

While "Philosykos (Eau de Toilette)" is far less appealing to me because of its intense coconut-like scent, "Premier Figuer" really pleases me. This summer I've been on a farm for a long time in the Trettachtal valley near Oberstdorf - and I could well imagine that "Premier Figuer" could accompany me there. This green scent of hay and grass, which "Premier Figuer" awards for me, fits def. well there...

Oh yes, the shelf life is about 4-5 hours, the silage is quite soft and restrained.
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Arthouse cinema
Today a strenuous telephone call with the girlfriend.

A friend of hers has Gebby and she wants to give him a cinema voucher.
I carefully asked if he liked cinema at all ?
Everybody likes movies - I was taught cheeky.
No, I'm not.
It's too loud and too dark for me there - exacerbated by crowds.
Maybe Chris also belongs to this sensitive species?
That's what I'd like to find out first.
Reluctantly she gave in to me and wanted to inquire.

After the back and forth I allowed myself Fuguier - and this is great cinema.
No - but it's more of a homelike, small, living-room-style arthouse cinema with soft tones and privacy.
There you can also see "great" films, perhaps not box-office hits - but works made with love.
And lovingly Figuier also sets the scene.

The fig reaches me softly sweetly, greened by the fig leaf, and gently poured over by delicious almond and coconut milk.
A boisterous flatterer.
The pine adds an ethereal freshness so that this soft scent does not lull.
Aromatic dried fruits waft over it without weighing down the fragrance.

The scent is a source of a sense of security and serenity, and I feel like visiting the small but fine cinema "Endstation" and watching Lubitsch's "Being or Not Being" for the xten time in a private group.

LicoriceRain
My search for a good ripe, juicy fig continues.
Since Piment Brulant is a favorite, I had high hopes for Premier Figuier. But rather than focusing on the actual fig fruit, PF is about the leaves and stems! I am beginning to think the fascinating Piment Brulant was a fluke because I haven’t found another L’Artisan fragrance that interests me. So my search for a good ripe, juicy fig continues, and, as I have been told, there are several to choose from.
5.0 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

Under a Fig Tree with a Cool Coconut Water
Premier Figuier starts off very herbaceous, fresh and dry with a slight nutty woody note. The sillage is approximately 1 meter(3.28 ft.) and this is a lovely unisex fragrance that I wouldn't mind smelling everyday. It conspires to invigorate the wearer and to conjure up a feeling of hope and new beginnings- this must be an attribute of the lime note providing a tangy twist to the fig leaf. It also has a calming core of sandalwood, almond milk and coconut (unsweetened) which provides and smooth intriguing dry down, while not getting too "In Your Face" with it's gourmandness. This fragrance is note a sweet fruity scent, nor does one really get the fleshy meaty part of the fig itself from this creation. But rather, the experience of sitting in the late afternoon shade under a fig tree branch, inhaling deeply and feeling truly content with one's surroundings. The tail end of this fragrance on my skin becomes even woodier and slightly powdery musky (but not a particularly dark and animalic musk) more of a faint subtle soft powdery effect. I keep going back to this sample and each time I wear it, I am sure that it will be my next full bottle purchase. Then later other more flashy impulsive ideas lead me to put this further down on my list. But I feel sure that this crisp green open, balmy nutty center and woody smooth base will eventually be added to my collection as sure as the sun still rises.

Carlitos01 107 days ago
I shouldn't like it - I don't like fresh green scents nor the fig leaf note - but I love it and it's growing on me. I can only recommend it!+2
6.0