Thé Pour un Été (1996)

Thé Pour un Été by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Thé Pour un Été is a perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur for women and was released in 1996. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Peppermint, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Green tea, Mate, Osmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 26.06.2019

8.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Boon
A citric opening, sparkling and invigorating, gently merges into a velvety Roibo note. At the same time, an airy, floral spectrum is built up. A harmonious overall picture results, pleasantly natural. In general, Thé pour un Été is an excellently balanced fragrance that retains a restraint that I find extremely pleasant. At the end of the pleasurable experience, the fragrance returns to its roots and ends in silky roibos associations.

Even though I may not understand why the fine, differentiated spectrum that the world of black and green teas offers us is so seldom used in the conception of tea scents, this one should move in and stay here. A distinguished, eloquent companion who knows how to tell his stories with charm and sensitivity.
6.0 1.0 3.0 7.0/10

Ephemeral Jasmine Tea
Thé pour un Été opens with a very comfortable citrus scent then moves to a combination of green tea and jasmin. The jasmin has a slightly smokey earthy vibe like the real ones. The drydown is a gentle sweet mint scent on me. A pleasant and soothing fragrance. However, it doesn't stay long on me. The tea and jasmin phase has a soft sillage and lasts about 2 or 3 hours max then comes the drydown extremely close to skin. To smell it at this time I have no choice but stick my nose on my arm. I thus suggest testing before you buy to see if it lasts on you, though I think there are still other intereting and cheaper green tea scents out there.
10.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Philosophical Citrus
THÉ POUR UN ÉTÉ is a nice, green fragrance. I was hoping for more tea, but unfortunately other notes suppress tea here. It is closer to the unisex than the lady category on the range. Lonvegity is average, sillage is a bit too discrete for my taste.

The scent is really fresh and invigorating, but this tea is not my cup of tea.
10.0/10

Best Jasmine Green Tea!
The initial impression of iced black tea with lemon is quickly overtaken by an intense green tea and supremely natural jasmine flowers that linger softly on my skin for a good 8-10 hours. The Pour un Ete constantly maintains its integrity and never diminishes into a musky, nondescript fragrance like all the other jasmine green tea perfumes I have tried. Throughout the day I find myself daydreaming that I am in a little village in India, along the Ganges, baking under the sun and sniffing bushes full of white flowers. I wish this had more projection, but considering I may never find a jasmine green tea this good again, I can live with it. Spraying a bit on the inside of my clothing helps.

SUMMARY: Lazy afternoon tea in Bengal.

by AudreyC