Thé Pour un Été (1996)

Thé Pour un Été by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Thé Pour un Été is a perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur for women and was released in 1996. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Peppermint, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Green tea, Mate, Osmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 13.11.2019.

8.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Farewell to summer
As won, so melted...
In spring I was able to buy a bottling here in the Souk first and a little later the three-quarter-full bottle of this fragrance over a very fair deal here in the Souk, I say thank you to the dear Parfuma here again. The fragrance should be my favourite companion this summer and possibly also next.
Nothing was it (and now I have to whine a little bit...) - what happened to me was the horror of everyone here, and the lovely bottle smashed to pieces on the parquet floor. It's stupid, normally they can take almost anything except tiled bottom and how stupid that the bottom of the outer packaging, into which I wanted to carefully stow the scent back, opened up unnoticed and the bottle just slipped through. No matter, enough whining (and "again what learned").

It could have been worse, because for days now our bedroom has had a delicate and extremely pleasant scent. The teen note in Thé pour un Eté, despite its astringency, is so clear and freshly tender that it never becomes obtrusive. But it doesn't get boring either, because the scent is far away from the usual, often very pleasant tea refreshers. The Mate note provides an airy and transparent smokiness and the delicate jasmine blossoms (not fat, not bulky, not sweet) contribute a pleasurable floral note so that the whole thing doesn't come across too serious in the end.
In spite of its airiness, the fragrance offers a good durability with absolutely sufficient Sillage.
For the rest of the summer, I will now be able to enjoy the bitter and flowery scent of tea "Valentino Donna Rosa Verde". But I will be looking for a new bottle of Thé pour un Eté in any case and in any case I will be looking at other fragrances from Olivia Giacobetti, because she seems to me to conjure up a direction that suits me very well.
And the summer? In the middle of August the time is approaching when some beautiful and hot days will come, but the summer will come to an end... the air, the light, the scent will change noticeably.
8.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Boon
A citric opening, sparkling and invigorating, gently merges into a velvety Roibo note. At the same time, an airy, floral spectrum is built up. A harmonious overall picture results, pleasantly natural. In general, Thé pour un Été is an excellently balanced fragrance that retains a restraint that I find extremely pleasant. At the end of the pleasurable experience, the fragrance returns to its roots and ends in silky roibos associations.

Even though I may not understand why the fine, differentiated spectrum that the world of black and green teas offers us is so seldom used in the conception of tea scents, this one should move in and stay here. A distinguished, eloquent companion who knows how to tell his stories with charm and sensitivity.
6.0 1.0 3.0 7.0/10

Ephemeral Jasmine Tea
Thé pour un Été opens with a very comfortable citrus scent then moves to a combination of green tea and jasmin. The jasmin has a slightly smokey earthy vibe like the real ones. The drydown is a gentle sweet mint scent on me. A pleasant and soothing fragrance. However, it doesn't stay long on me. The tea and jasmin phase has a soft sillage and lasts about 2 or 3 hours max then comes the drydown extremely close to skin. To smell it at this time I have no choice but stick my nose on my arm. I thus suggest testing before you buy to see if it lasts on you, though I think there are still other intereting and cheaper green tea scents out there.
10.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Philosophical Citrus
THÉ POUR UN ÉTÉ is a nice, green fragrance. I was hoping for more tea, but unfortunately other notes suppress tea here. It is closer to the unisex than the lady category on the range. Lonvegity is average, sillage is a bit too discrete for my taste.

The scent is really fresh and invigorating, but this tea is not my cup of tea.
10.0/10

Best Jasmine Green Tea!
The initial impression of iced black tea with lemon is quickly overtaken by an intense green tea and supremely natural jasmine flowers that linger softly on my skin for a good 8-10 hours. The Pour un Ete constantly maintains its integrity and never diminishes into a musky, nondescript fragrance like all the other jasmine green tea perfumes I have tried. Throughout the day I find myself daydreaming that I am in a little village in India, along the Ganges, baking under the sun and sniffing bushes full of white flowers. I wish this had more projection, but considering I may never find a jasmine green tea this good again, I can live with it. Spraying a bit on the inside of my clothing helps.

SUMMARY: Lazy afternoon tea in Bengal.

by Alberich
by JPhx
by Viola8
by Viola8

Popular L'Artisan Parfumeur

Timbuktu by L'Artisan Parfumeur Fou d'Absinthe by L'Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two by L'Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha by L'Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine by L'Artisan Parfumeur Traversée du Bosphore by L'Artisan Parfumeur Vanille Absolument / Havana Vanille by L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons (Eau de Toilette) by L'Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubéreuse by L'Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! by L'Artisan Parfumeur Méchant Loup by L'Artisan Parfumeur Séville à l'Aube by L'Artisan Parfumeur Mûre et Musc (Eau de Toilette) by L'Artisan Parfumeur Jour de Fête by L'Artisan Parfumeur L'Eau d'Ambre Extrême by L'Artisan Parfumeur Premier Figuier (Eau de Toilette) by L'Artisan Parfumeur Cœur de Vétiver Sacré by L'Artisan Parfumeur Mon Numéro 10 by L'Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant by L'Artisan Parfumeur Caligna by L'Artisan Parfumeur