Accordo Viola 2012

Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario
Accordo Viola is a popular perfume by L'Erbolario for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
LemonLemon
NectarineNectarine
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
Jasmine sambac absoluteJasmine sambac absolute
Violet leaf absoluteViolet leaf absolute
VioletViolet
Damask roseDamask rose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
MuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.01.2022.

Mirimi
Cupboard paper and baby cream
Finally now I have a filling can get hold of, almost I would have dared a blind purchase..
Am glad that I did not, but unfortunately also a little sad.
It actually sounded exactly as intended for my nose.

The scent starts on my skin briefly citrusy, cheerful, immediately floral.

Eventually it becomes a bit rosy- but the violets are absolutely dominant on me from the start. For me, they really smell like those sugared violets (for cakes smell), or waits... like violet (licorice) pastilles.
At some point, the scent becomes (too) sweet for me. Not sweet- but he smells very hearty, droll, feminine- girlish, keinsfalls adult.

The heart note alternates from powdery- violet pastilles and baby cream and yes... for my olfactory sensation. Cabinet paper from England!
Do I want to smell like flowered wardrobe paper from Laura Ashley?
Or closet scent sachet? On me, it's like put on- like I used the wrong product for the wrong function.

Then the association flashes: very young girl in ballet tutu.
Bilitis says hello... At this point, my olfactory sensation feels
My Name by Trussardi. Is it heliotrope? Then it becomes vanilla... something cuddly green I no longer smell.... Citrus notes also long time no more..
At some point, the fragrance actually gets on my nerves:

Too Babycrememässig- too "soft"... there is with me nothing more of woody violet and flowers and spring- everything works on me at once dull, dull and tired..like a slumbering diaper baby ;-D

My nose is just a bitch! I suddenly remember why I wore no perfume at all for years- because nothing could please me as I sprayed it on me..

I do not know whether it fits now here in the fragrance description - but I smell, because also violets contain and supposedly floral-powdery parallel to the Balenciaga Paris bottle... wow that is but much greener than I thought ;-) Much more Chypre than I have ever noticed )at least at the Flacon).

Then times at my pink pop (are there not also a few violets with in it?)... wow, there are suddenly much more lemonade.., but the fragrance is at least girlishly buoyant...

It's just a shame, I would have so wanted to like Accordo Viola on me, to see myself in it and feel good. But unfortunately it didn't do that at all.

Tend to probably yet always rather to the Chypre, and floral-fresh than to the powdery-floral.
Rather a Fidji without violets and a Calandre, than a powdery cloud.
I think Eau der Cartier will now be worth a test after all (only whether EDT or EDP, I have also started a thread in the advice;-)

Long speech, ...
Who likes a golden , hearty, lovely violet pastille, with velvet and vanilla, prudrig, creamy, a Schäumchen Träumchen ... then yes.
Who wants a slightly more adult powdery-floral fragrance, which is- according to my very individual feeling at Accordo Viola not ri(e)chtig.

Incidentally, I find that he is also unfortunately less natural hole reaches, as that actually "should be" at L'Erbolario-.
Bye Bye Accordo Viola..such a pity..

A soft "Hello" ...
Hello ... does no one smell me, does nobody notice me? "screams" a little Violet at the side of the road. Obviously, nobody is interested. People rush by and pay no attention. Cars and bicycles narrowly pass by and disrespectfully spread their dust. Violet's fresh and beautiful aroma now turns powdery and soft.

Sadly the little flower lowers her head and reminisces as so many times. Earlier, yes earlier, a great forest stood here and generously provided its fresh shade. Little violets gathered in a family together with many friends. And people were enchanted and appreciated their delicate beauty. Then, one day, loud and menacing machines appeared. All the little flowers were simply sacrificed. The whole big forest with its large trees had to give way. Humans much preferred a new road and a shopping center to indulge in their endless shopping mania. Now, only little Violet is left standing. Next to her is her friend, Mr. Shrub. He is the only one who still offers the shade needed and he enjoys her company. Ah, the good old times ... when people loved her delicate aroma, her lovely purple appearance, and never could have enough. Little girls collected clusters, little bouquets were offered in baskets at the town square market and ladies pinned a corsage to enjoy that lovely scent.

Today. Now she must tremble, afraid that nobody steps on her, that no strange dogs pee on her, or that some rubbish is disposed on her. But a small consolation remains. There are still people who know about her delicate beauty and find joy in it. And as long as this continues, she will remain inside the battle, along with the big scents.

And while she ponders, she hears the deep friendly voice of her neighbor, Mr. Shrub. Don't be sad, little Violet, you will see, one day when the humans have finished covering almost everything with concrete, they will again seek out your beauty and give you the spot you deserve.

As a beautiful small flower with a soft, fresh and timeless scent. Be patient, little Violet, be patient.
(Translation: Pipette)

CumulnimbusCumulnimbus 23 days ago
Chalky iced violet cream. Distant, austere, cold. Might sound difficult but is actually refreshing & different to the rest of violet scents.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
The classic violet is made softer by the other floral notes and the result is pleasant , discrete and very feminine. A spring daily scent

by Zora
by Zora
by Hexana
by Hexana
by Zelena
Das Veilchen streckt die Zunge raus.....
by Gandix
Wenn es draußen zu trist ist, flüchte ich in mein Phantasialand ;)
by Gandix
Ich hatte Farbentzugserscheinungen ;)
by RomanaFrangi
by RomanaFrangi
by Nikolina
by Nikolina
by Delidazo87
by Delidazo87

Popular L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Fior di Salina by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Lillà Lillà by L'Erbolario Legni Fruttati by L'Erbolario