Danza di Fiori (2018)

Danza di Fiori by L'Erbolario

Danza di Fiori is a new perfume by L'Erbolario for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Pink pepper, Peach, White musk, Camellia, Rose, Iris, Violet, Peony, Corn rose, Cherry blossom

Submitted by Angua, last update on 27.12.2018

5.0 6.0 6.0 7.5/10

The Italian "green" answer to Narciso Rodriguez for Her edt
I saw many ways this new scent by L'Erbolario but I never tested it because I was sure in my opinion that it could be yet another very light and quite synthetic and boring scent, very different from the glorious discontinued creations of the Nineties and the early '00.
This morning i came in an old and historical drug store of my town looking for the incense essential oil and I saw again this new new scent showed as possible gift for Christmas time, although its name and the spring bottle look with flowers and butterflies. But I was curious and I sprayed it , sure to smell something very light . What a surprise! what I smelled was ...the quite perfect copy of Narciso Rodriguez for Her! I couldn't believe my nose.
I underrated this scent and it was very good, with a so pleasant flowery -powdery bouquet, feminine and refined and with an average sillage.
Well,actually in this scent you smell all the notes together at the first smell and you don't perceive a real pyramid well harmonized as you can find in the edt signed Narciso Rodríguez, but the result is almost the same if you don't look at the very simple bottle and to other details which make the price difference.
I think that this "spring fregrance" could be worn in the mid seasons as well as in winter, by day, as daily or office scent, for its powdery and discrete character and that particular musky touch.
The price is not so high: about 20€ for the 50ml and about 30€ for the 100ml size . You can find this product on the L'Erbolario's shop on line or in the drug stores or the chemists'.
Rememeber that all the products by L'Erbolario aren't tested on animals.
This one could be the Italian "green answer" to the famous scent by Narciso Rodríguez!
7.0 7.0 6.0 7.5/10

Greatly helpful Review
The Powder Phoenix

What if the phoenix did not arise from the fire and its ashes, but from a cloud of powder? He might have changed his name to "Danza di Fiori" and concluded an employment contract with the company L´Erbolario .

In my opinion, individual parts of existing perfumes have been incorporated into the dance of flowers and I am quite sure that I can recognize some borrowings from Papavero and Camelia in them. If you are familiar with the other floral fragrances from L´Erbolario, you might find something even more. Has "Danza di Fiori" become a boring infusion? In my opinion not.

While I'm thinking after three sprays, och, there's still something going on and a lot more, the legendary dense London fog is pulling up on me in powder form. Sweetish, slightly citric, with or without Pentecost, but at least rosy. Mrs von Sauber, the camellia, turns out to be stronger. However, the smell of shrill clean white is avoided, as 'Danza di Fiori' develops a very creamy and fruity base. I don't realize that the fruit is supposed to be peaches. Somewhere between flowers, cream and fruit hang traces of Papavero. I find the iris rather in the end of the perfume again.

Even if I think I recognize something from the other perfumes of the brand, it is a successful meeting with old acquaintances, which were newly arranged and result in a new composition on the whole. "Danza di Fiori" is a beautiful, warm and soft floral perfume. None that I surrender to unrestrainedly, but a good and completely satisfying perfume. I find "Danza di Fiori" exclusively feminine fragrant, the shelf life lasts about six hours and the Sillage is medium strong in the whole.

Jazzy76 148 days ago
In this simple bottle there's a quite perfect dupe of Narciso Rodríguez! Although the bouquet is a little different, the result is the same.+2
5.0
6.0
6.0

Popular L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Legni Fruttati by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Myrrhae by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario