Dolcelisir (2010)

Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario
Dolcelisir (L'Erbolario)

Dolcelisir is a popular perfume by L'Erbolario for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Caramel, Orange, Rum
Heart Notes Heart NotesElderflower, Jasmine, Cocoa powder, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Bitter almond-oil, Moss, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 11.11.2018

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Apple pie with cinnamon and rum
Lovely quality and fragrance, very unisex. I get like an apple pie with cinnamon and rum over an amber base, and yes, it's it is as delicious as it sounds!
Best part beside the price it's they also do soap and body cream. I'm quite liking this brand.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
How good can you smell?!
This is incredible: bright, punch-in-the-nose rum opening, all caramelly sweetness on top with a delicious, mouthwatering middle of pure candy bliss. When someone smells you from the other room and inhales your scent for at least 6 deep breaths, you know you have a winner. Vanilla mixes up the drydown. Pure heaven.

This perfume smells almost exactly like Note Vanillee but a little bit brighter, juicier, and much less expensive. At first I thought the sillage and longevity were poor but it really depends on the day and the wearer. I cannot recommend this perfume enough, for gourmand lovers especially.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.0/10
Dolcelisir
It's incredible how good this fragrance smell for only 27 euros/100ml!

A delicious boozy gourmand blend, perfectly unisex, easy to wear and very addictive. It reminds me a bit of Pure Havane, but I dare to say Dolcelisir is better.

If you live in Italy, you love gourmand fragrances, and you never tried this, then RUN to the nearest L'Erbolario store! You can thank me later. =)

Fantastic performances on my skin, lots of compliments, and is so affordable, almost too good to be true. But it is!
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.5/10
Sweet, dry, nice and accessible
I'm absolutely in love with this scent. I came to it as a lot of people mentioned it was a possible alternative to Ambre Narguile and though it isn't really equal to it, I find it beautiful in its own. I can't get enough of its drydown, on my skin it is warm (amber, tonka, benzoin and vanilla with a slight animalic end that makes it addictive) and spicy (cinnamon is there all the way), sweet (cacao and caramel) and dry (immortelle). The top notes don't stay too long on me, I like the sweet rum mix with just some orange peel. It seems to just disappear for a while after this first phase to come in again in a deep way with a quick transition of the middle to base note. The flower notes must be there but I'm not picking any individually.

It is very long lasting and polite enough in terms of sillage.

All in all a very nice and affordable scent and though warm, it does behave during fall and spring as well as during winter.
Scent 6.0/10
boozy vanilla
It's a dry, spicy, boozy vanilla/caramel combination. It's nowhere as gourmand as L de Lolita, yes I agree it's a smoky relation to Tea for Two by L'artisan, I find it less sweet in a good way as compared to SDV by Guerlain but I think Mona di Orio did a better dry vanilla. There is a harshness around the edges of this beauty, it isn't as refined as SDV or Mona's Vanille but at this price, they shouldn't be compared. Sillage is good, about an arm's length but longevity could be alot better, I'm getting maybe three hours maximum before this becomes a skin scent. All in all, I'm happy with this different take on an oriental vanilla.

Elysium 3 years ago
Imagine to plunge into a cocktail's pool, a delicious bittersweet mix of brown sugar and rum wraps all your body, soul and mind. I love it!+3

• by Undsoweiter by Undsoweiter
  • by EvaK by EvaK
  • by Delidazo87 by Delidazo87
  • by ExUser by ExUser

Popular L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Legni Fruttati by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Myrrhae by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario