Fior di Salina (2018)

Fior di Salina by L'Erbolario

Fior di Salina is a popular perfume by L'Erbolario for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is aquatic-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Galbanum, Marine notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine, Iris, Patchouli, Salty notes
Base Notes Base NotesEverlasting flower absolute, White musk

Submitted by taurus65, last update on 28.04.2019.

5.5

Too citrusy
My friend "parfumistas" on Facebook told me that this one was a great summer scent, so today I tested it, but I didn't find it so good. I think that something went wrong in teh composition of this fragrance: the lemon notes are too strong and vibrant , they seem almost synthetic and they cover all the other notes, in particular the salty touch I didn't perceive . I'm sorry , but this time my dear "L'Erbolario" failed.

by Pluto
by Pluto

Popular L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Petali & Fiori by L'Erbolario Legni Fruttati by L'Erbolario