Indaco 2017

Indaco by L'Erbolario
7.1 / 10 40 Ratings
Indaco is a perfume by L'Erbolario for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange OrangeOrange Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit Red berriesRed berries
Heart Notes Heart Notes GeraniumGeranium CedarCedar BenzoinBenzoin RoseRose MagnoliaMagnolia VioletViolet
Base Notes Base Notes PatchouliPatchouli AmberAmber VanillaVanilla Tonka beanTonka bean VetiverVetiver White muskWhite musk CocoaCocoa
Submitted by Grazia79, last update on 30.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Jazzy76
Mood indigo (...with a greenish shade)
The first thought which went to my mind when I saw the bottle of this perfume was the title of a famous Duke Ellington's jazz composition: mood indigo. (Indaco is the italian word for indigo)
So, I said to myself: "My mood...maybe my scent!"
Attracted by this deep blue , I sprayed the fragrance and immediately a very particular cocoa note arrived to my nose. I tried to define this kind of fragrance, but it wasn't only oriental or only gourmand . It was a unique scent.
On my skin I didn't smell the flowery notes at the opening, but almost totally the warm base , with the benzoin , the tonka bean, the patchouli and the green (or greenish ?) touch of the vetyver .
This abovementioned base notes with the cocoa touch are the ones who stay for a few hours on the skin or on the clothes . So, the longevity and the sillage are averageabove average in comparison to other scents by L'erbolario. The blue-indigo bottle is quite elegant and in a special edition is accompained by a little velvet bag.
I must remark that nowadays the prices of the products by L'erbolario are higher than before, anyway they are stille quite affordable. So, for a 100ml size you 'll pay about 30euros . Ready to reveal your "mood indigo"?

1 short view on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 5 years ago
A wonderful warm, oriental bouquet that reminds me to the more famous Shalimar. Good sillage and a basic but elegant indigo packaging

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Fior di Salina by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Lillà Lillà by L'Erbolario Petali & Fiori by L'Erbolario Foglie di Tè by L'Erbolario