Indaco by L'Erbolario
Indaco (L'Erbolario)
Indaco is a new perfume by L'Erbolario for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is resinous-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Orange, Pink grapefruit, Red berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Cedar, Benzoin, Rose, Magnolia, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka bean, Vetiver, White musk, Cocoa

Submitted by Grazia79, last update on 02.08.2018

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Mood indigo (...with a greenish shade)
The first thought which went to my mind when I saw the bottle of this perfume was the title of a famous Duke Ellington's jazz composition: mood indigo. (Indaco is the italian word for indigo)
So, I said to myself: "My mood...maybe my scent!"
Attracted by this deep blue , I sprayed the fragrance and immediately a very particular cocoa note arrived to my nose. I tried to define this kind of fragrance, but it wasn't only oriental or only gourmand . It was a unique scent.
On my skin I didn't smell the flowery notes at the opening, but almost totally the warm base , with the benzoin , the tonka bean, the patchouli and the green (or greenish ?) touch of the vetyver .
This abovementioned base notes with the cocoa touch are the ones who stay for a few hours on the skin or on the clothes . So, the longevity and the sillage are averageabove average in comparison to other scents by L'erbolario. The blue-indigo bottle is quite elegant and in a special edition is accompained by a little velvet bag.
I must remark that nowadays the prices of the products by L'erbolario are higher than before, anyway they are stille quite affordable. So, for a 100ml size you 'll pay about 30euros . Ready to reveal your "mood indigo"?

Jazzy76 6 months ago
A wonderful warm, oriental bouquet that reminds me to the more famous Shalimar. Good sillage and a basic but elegant indigo packaging+2
Bottle 7.0
Sillage 7.0
Longevity 8.0
Scent 8.5

• by Serafina by Serafina
  • by Grazia79 by Grazia79

Popular L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Legni Fruttati by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Myrrhae by L'Erbolario 3 Rosa by L'Erbolario