Indaco 2017

Indaco by L'Erbolario
Indaco is a perfume by L'Erbolario for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is resinous-gourmand. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Tonka beanTonka bean
VetiverVetiver
White muskWhite musk
CocoaCocoa

Submitted by Grazia79, last update on 21.01.2022.

Jazzy76
Mood indigo (...with a greenish shade)
The first thought which went to my mind when I saw the bottle of this perfume was the title of a famous Duke Ellington's jazz composition: mood indigo. (Indaco is the italian word for indigo)
So, I said to myself: "My mood...maybe my scent!"
Attracted by this deep blue , I sprayed the fragrance and immediately a very particular cocoa note arrived to my nose. I tried to define this kind of fragrance, but it wasn't only oriental or only gourmand . It was a unique scent.
On my skin I didn't smell the flowery notes at the opening, but almost totally the warm base , with the benzoin , the tonka bean, the patchouli and the green (or greenish ?) touch of the vetyver .
This abovementioned base notes with the cocoa touch are the ones who stay for a few hours on the skin or on the clothes . So, the longevity and the sillage are averageabove average in comparison to other scents by L'erbolario. The blue-indigo bottle is quite elegant and in a special edition is accompained by a little velvet bag.
I must remark that nowadays the prices of the products by L'erbolario are higher than before, anyway they are stille quite affordable. So, for a 100ml size you 'll pay about 30euros . Ready to reveal your "mood indigo"?

Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
A wonderful warm, oriental bouquet that reminds me to the more famous Shalimar. Good sillage and a basic but elegant indigo packaging

by Grazia79
by Grazia79

Popular L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Fior di Salina by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Lillà Lillà by L'Erbolario