Mandorla

Mandorla by L'Erbolario

Mandorla is a popular perfume by L'Erbolario for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesAlmond
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Benzoin siam

Submitted by Inala, last update on 10.06.2019

4.0 3.0 7.0 4.5/10

Too bitter and medicinal
Sorry, dear L'Erbolario, but something went wrong....at least on my skin.
I imagined a warm and round almond made deeper by the resinous base and fresher by the flowery opening, but I must remark my disappointment for what I smelled: only a very bitter and medicinal syntetical Almond.Neither the flowers nor the warm base.
I don't understand if this one is the result on my skin or the real character of this scent, but it doesn't work on me.What a pity, because I usually love L'Erbolario's products. The price is quite affordable (but not so cheap....about 30€) for a 100ml bottle, whic appears simple and basic, in the L'Erbolario's style.

Cumulnimbus 177 days ago
Green almond skin still hanging from the tree, that is how this one smells. Yes it is bitter but so lovely. Every spring I grab it with joy.+1
Jazzy76 22 months ago
A medicinal bitter Almond that smells bad on me+1
4.0
3.0
4.5

by Doubs
by Doubs

Popular L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Legni Fruttati by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Myrrhae by L'Erbolario